server downtime notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #21 Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:03 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 38152 battles

View PostHeroForADay, on 21 January 2020 - 09:59 PM, said:

I don’t see that information anywhere on mobile. A proper article would simply have it on the news page for the tank. 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/enter-the-type-59-ii/

HeroForADay #22 Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15324 battles
  • [MOSS]

That’s what I’m looking at. On mobile there are no specific dates for when each package is purchasable. 

the Lansen C article explicitly stated Loaded - Jan 14th, Base - Jan 21st. Doesn’t seem difficult to me. 

#ConsoleTax

Why do the Defender and Patriot have higher costs on Console than they do PC?

Well, that is simple. The answer is because World of Tanks PC is a different game than World of Tanks Console. And their tanks are not always the same as our tanks even though they might look the same, the stats are sometimes different, the costs are sometimes different. So… uh.. You can’t ever, for anything whether it’s… uh… the maps, the gameplay, the costs of the tank, the look of the tank, the stats of the tank, anything like that. You can never compare the two. The only thing that they really have in common is that they are both made by Wargaming, they both have the name World of Tanks, and they both have tanks in them. So that’s uh… the reason.

BrogueOne #23 Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:09 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23744 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostHeroForADay, on 21 January 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

That’s what I’m looking at. On mobile there are no specific dates for when each package is purchasable. 

the Lansen C article explicitly stated Loaded - Jan 14th, Base - Jan 21st. Doesn’t seem difficult to me. 

The red bar with the bundle/item name has little arrows on the side.  Click the arrows to scroll through the bundles(and the release dates

and prices).  It works on mobile

BrogueOne #24 Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:09 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23744 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostHeroForADay, on 21 January 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

The red bar with the bundle/item name has little arrows on the side.  Click the arrows to scroll through the bundles(and the release dates

x_SukMyTurret_x #25 Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:21 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [NTFS]

Thanks for the update info, but can we PLEASE get a toggle option to turn on/off the killcam? This isn’t Call of Duty, not gonna respawn and exact revenge on anyone and unless you’re not paying attention, you can see who killed you. Really want to know? Watch the replay. I don’t need to spend 5 or 6 seconds inside the tank of the guy who took out my remaining 3 HP. It’s of no tactical value. Also, if the killing tank hasn’t been spotted yet, doesn’t show anyway, so why bother? That would actually be useful information that could at least be relayed to teammates.

Yeah, I know, it’s only a few seconds, but you know what? They’re MY few seconds, so I’d like a say in what happens. Give players the option. Those that want it can keep it as is, but those of us that don’t can toggle it off, just the same way we can toggle the default map view between mini map and the compass map. This issue has been raised multiple times over the past few years and I’ve not even seen a developer (or community member even) address it. This can’t be that difficult to implement, so can we make it happen?

HeroForADay #26 Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15324 battles
  • [MOSS]

View PostBrogueOne, on 21 January 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

mine does not show any of that information. I’ll take screenshots if it’s that difficult to understand. 

#ConsoleTax

Why do the Defender and Patriot have higher costs on Console than they do PC?

Well, that is simple. The answer is because World of Tanks PC is a different game than World of Tanks Console. And their tanks are not always the same as our tanks even though they might look the same, the stats are sometimes different, the costs are sometimes different. So… uh.. You can’t ever, for anything whether it’s… uh… the maps, the gameplay, the costs of the tank, the look of the tank, the stats of the tank, anything like that. You can never compare the two. The only thing that they really have in common is that they are both made by Wargaming, they both have the name World of Tanks, and they both have tanks in them. So that’s uh… the reason.

OFR OVERLORD #27 Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 33508 battles
  • [LOWHP]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 21 January 2020 - 07:07 AM, said:

Hello tankers,

Here are the server downtime notes from today's restart:

Game Content:

50% off silver:
Pz. II, Pz. III E, D.W. 2, VK 30.01 (H)
30% off silver:

VK 36.01 (H), Tiger I, Tiger II, E 75, E 100

• Fixed an issue where the “Return to Garage” prompt would flicker on/off briefly before showing up properly after a player’s vehicle got destroyed

Deals of the Week

• Defender
  • Dreadnought

Personal Offers

• Iron Rain
  • HMH AMX Modele 58
  • Captured King Tiger

Mercenary Contracts:

• Smoothman – Contract available until February 9th
  • Thunder-Bucket – Contract available until February 9th

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic