Tank would not right itself after flipping over

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

z0mBieBra1Ns #1 Posted 24 January 2020 - 07:57 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 22391 battles
Hi, When playing my vangard tank on the highway map, I accidentally flipped my tank over in the water. The timer to right itself started but it never did flip back over and then I ended up drowning in shallow water. I did end up injuring a crew member when I flipped. Any ideas why this happened? Thx in advance.

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13509 battles
  • [WGW]

View Postz0mBieBra1Ns, on 24 January 2020 - 02:57 AM, said:

Hi, When playing my vangard tank on the highway map, I accidentally flipped my tank over in the water. The timer to right itself started but it never did flip back over and then I ended up drowning in shallow water. I did end up injuring a crew member when I flipped. Any ideas why this happened? Thx in advance.

Drowning takes 10 seconds, so does flipping back over. Sounds like you might have drowned first? That's the best guess I have without a video. 

z0mBieBra1Ns #3 Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 22391 battles
The timer to flip back over started first and when it finished the timer to drown started. I had this happen once before and the tank wouldn't flip back over till i used a med kit or repair kit. It was one of the two. I did save a partial video of the incident but i dont know how to up load it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users