Clan recruitment Player Support

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

JayNsilentBoom #1 Posted 24 January 2020 - 07:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31190 battles
  • [-N-]

Hey I would like to throw this out there.  I have been gaming for a long time and have played many various MMORPGs and other multiplayer games. I have played WOT for a couple years. And decided to give back to the game and community that has brought me some valued entertainment by creating my own YT channel.

Anyway, point is. I would like to create a YouTube video(s) dedicated to WOT clan recruitment. The idea is, creating a simple file that has a small questionnaire or step-step on how to get into a certain clan.  So:

1) I think it is fair to challenge those who are Clan Leaders that are actively managing their clans, to answer a Clan Questionnaire.

2) Clans that are serious and interested, can make a small recruitment video that I will start to include at the end of my WOT featured videos and make a playlist for clan recruitment vids. 

Goal: To increase quality of community relations within WOT, and make the recruitment process much more simple.

If anyone has interest in collaborating, send me an email at ourwholefamily7@gmail.com. Otherwise, give feedback in comments below.

Edited by JayNsilentBoom, 24 January 2020 - 08:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users