Run for cover! The Equalizer is ready to join the battle!

equalizer tank SPG Arty Tanks Skybooms

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

BlazingSword075 #241 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 2115 battles
If you're not enjoying being arty, try something else. A camping HT perhaps. There are too many fail arty letting the team down.

Co D Dragon 246 #242 Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24266 battles
  • [A7CAV]
The players complaining about this arty don't want anything to ever change.  The constant changing is what makes WOT fun.  The whiners are the same ones who have never figured out that everyone going to fight over the same piece of worthless real estate isn't going to win battles. They always go to the same place.  Boring.

Edited by Co D Dragon 246, 11 February 2020 - 03:19 PM.

TwistedSnarl #243 Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17343 battles

I have one of these and I would say after a few games that it is not overpowered. I would say rather it is balanced. The barrage mode has less damage per shot then does the single shot mode. Not every shell in a barrage will hit a tank even if you just aim it directly at one tank and don't move the target selector. 

It is fast but has no armour so if a light decides to target you then you are a dead tank driving. Most of damage I do to tanks, is where the tank decides to stop moving and hide in a place where they think they are safe from return fire. I call these legitimate targets. If they don't move after the first shot then that's their problem.

The only game where I had a lot of kills (5) was where the red team had 4 tanks and we had 8. But then our team decided to go mountain hiking and bridge spotting. End of game it was left to me and a red tank with 1 point damage left and I managed not to miss. I only manage one one shot kill  on a tank with full health and that was a tier 6 tank.

Most of the tanks I go up against are tier 8/9/10. It can take 4 or 5 hits to take out one of those tanks and usually it is another team member who completes the kill.

Also tagged with equalizer, tank, SPG, Arty, Tanks, Skybooms

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users