• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

TocFanKe4 #21 Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21919 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostOldRugger51, on 10 February 2020 - 03:55 PM, said:

2005 had design your own play mechanic - for ONE year! ONE! It was awesome! Idjit EA

I think they had it more than one year.  Like Madden 2000 or 2001.  But it was really easy to game the bad defensive AI by stacking receivers near each other so they'd mess up.  You could also do things like that on defense as well, taking advantage of O-Line AI that would lock up on one defender pre-snap and move out of place. 

Good players cap when something goes wrong,

Bad players cap when something goes right.

XERXEZS #22 Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:11 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27661 battles
My 6th year anniversary is February 12th, I still love the game. What keeps me interested in the game? Big actual historical tank "battles" the tanks are beautifully done on console, mercenary tanks are just awful, it's like WarGaming has the winning formula but they're like, the game is too good let's introduce clown mercenary tanks, please don't change the formula, you can only change so much before this game is not the same game.

SteampunkPagan #23 Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 97853 battles
  • [HDC-R]

Again thanks everyone for posting. Good to see forum members showing enough self-control to stay on topic, be positive & mature here! Thanks again.

SPP

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

https://mixer.com/SteampunkPagan

Also tagged with Anniversary, Opinion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users