Jump to content


Free Tanks

Soviets Free Premiums

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Red Dough Boy #1 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:30 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27929 battles
  • 5,753
  • [_POI_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Every anniversary or holiday the premium is usually a Soviet tank, I don't mind free low tier tanks since we have ops to get tier V and higher tanks what I don't like is having 20 Soviet premiums when they could be more evenly spread out around the countries. I have 3 rank 10 Soviet crews, I'm fine for crew training with them. 

 

Better ways to trade them in would be good too, allowing trading of multiple tanks at once so we can get rid of low tier freemiums without getting a tiny bit of silver for them. 


If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


Joco3000 #2 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:32 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27026 battles
  • 28,709
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

For the first few years, they were almost exclusively US tanks that were given out.

 

It's been a nice balance as of late. Japanese, Swedish, British and now Soviet.


You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


Red Dough Boy #3 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:48 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27929 battles
  • 5,753
  • [_POI_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostJoco3000, on 14 February 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

For the first few years, they were almost exclusively US tanks that were given out.

 

It's been a nice balance as of late. Japanese, Swedish, British and now Soviet.

 

I think it's the fact that we got a Soviet tank for Christmas, now anniversary. And a tier 10 Soviet for the games last year. 

And a tier 5 Soviet for the start of the 2020 games. 

 

Just seems like a lot of Russian tanks lately, hopefully it balances out again. 


If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


miju irl #4 Posted 15 February 2020 - 02:07 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17803 battles
  • 639
  • [IRL]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2015
Free tanks are pointless at tier 2 and 3 and all it does is encourage seal clubbing.

But WG knows best

Pit Friend #5 Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 34495 battles
  • 19,176
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View Postmiju irl, on 15 February 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

Free tanks are pointless at tier 2 and 3 and all it does is encourage seal clubbing.

But WG knows best

 

I think the thought process is that new players can get use out of them to train crews and/or make Silver.  The problem is when everyone gets them this means that for a time at least there will be hordes of experienced players rolling around in them blasting the low tiers. 


I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!


JatemKaa #6 Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 62379 battles
  • 4,951
  • Member since:
    05-27-2014

View PostPit Friend, on 15 February 2020 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

I think the thought process is that new players can get use out of them to train crews and/or make Silver.  The problem is when everyone gets them this means that for a time at least there will be hordes of experienced players rolling around in them blasting the low tiers. 

 

Yeah, the rewards should be leveled to the players time in the game. New players get tier one or twos. Those here a year get tier three to four. Those here two years get tier 5 to 6. and so on. Rewards long time players with more valuable tanks while removing those same players from seal clubbing in their new shiny tank. Bad for collectors though.

Potato QQ #7 Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23283 battles
  • 5,456
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014
Sold it... 





Also tagged with Soviets, Free, Premiums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users