server servers PS4 connectivity

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

sergeant-slow741 #61 Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:14 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26127 battles

View PostRaiBOT01, on 18 February 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

We will be processing a 24 hour premium time extension to PS4 Premium time account holders.  It should be done in the next few hours.  

Thanks. 

Thank You RaiBot:great:
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

tokyobatman #62 Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13785 battles
  • [NOPE]

View Postim_balthazur, on 18 February 2020 - 03:44 PM, said:

power goes out, meter is not running, losing nothing you paid for. Bad anology on your part. 

I could agree with you if it were but a “few hours”. It wasn’t. It was over 8+ hours. Suckers paid for premium time. I have no idea why. But 8+ hours is more than the time available to be engaged. And it is something they paid for. Now IF WG actually compensates 1 day premium, good on them ( I don’t believe they will) however it does not excuse the fact that whenever they have a “reset” aka coffee break, WG screws something up. 

It’s not that their life evolves around the game. It’s actually their brain break from life that, once again, they paid for.

If you don’t understand this then you have serious issues.

Again,  you have issues if your life or your brain break revolves around a game..   I believe they have a term for that... oh yeah, a child.... Sh@t happens in life, get over.. If you can't handle a game being down, what are you going to do in a real crisis..  Pee your pants or call your mommy..

bakagaj #63 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:26 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8322 battles
  • [BOAR]

Jakaś rekompensata za dzień stracony kontraktu? I co jeszcze z misjami dziennymi

Ty?

Also tagged with server, servers, PS4, connectivity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users