Accuracy/RNG changes?

ACCURACY DERPY RNG GUN STATS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

VORTEXLIFT #1 Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:11 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15970 battles

Legit question here, I recently started playing again in the last month after almost two years away from the game and it seems there may have been a nerf to accuracy. but everyone I ask tells me no there hasn't been. Fully aimed shots with even extremely accurate guns are sailing way off to the right or left. Shots fired dead center of mass and even sometimes at cupolas getting absorbed by tracks??? huh???

I even have a clip that I saved of my charioteer with 268mm of penetration firing dead center of  mass, some how bouncing at relatively close range off of a skorpion G. If you understand overmatch mechanics this should be mathematically impossible, but something has happened accuracy/RNG mechanics since I've been away?? Maybe I'm going nuts but I don't remember the guns in this game being this DERPY.

i KEMPT BUESH

Vampire_Izumi #2 Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 29145 battles

View PostVORTEXLIFT, on 26 March 2020 - 10:11 AM, said:

Legit question here, I recently started playing again in the last month after almost two years away from the game and it seems there may have been a nerf to accuracy. but everyone I ask tells me no there hasn't been. Fully aimed shots with even extremely accurate guns are sailing way off to the right or left. Shots fired dead center of mass and even sometimes at cupolas getting absorbed by tracks??? huh???

I even have a clip that I saved of my charioteer with 268mm of penetration firing dead center of  mass, some how bouncing at relatively close range off of a skorpion G. If you understand overmatch mechanics this should be mathematically impossible, but something has happened accuracy/RNG mechanics since I've been away?? Maybe I'm going nuts but I don't remember the guns in this game being this DERPY.

they changed how the reticle looked in every view except artillery's view

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

KilledByPing #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17391 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostVORTEXLIFT, on 26 March 2020 - 04:11 AM, said:

Accuracy defenetly been changed in Update 4.12. The more "accurate" gun you use the more "Derpy" it feels. Some times i strugle to do ANY hit into standing target during whole match while using tanks with outstanding acuracy like Chisel.

WGCB however desperetly ignore this fact.

My tinfoil hat theory is that they didnt actually changed acuracy for every1. Instead they just heavily increased Accuracy RNG nerf applied to players under oppresion mode (you know, the thing that applied to you when you dare to win more then 2-3 games in a row or just play good to "balance" your win rate).

VORTEXLIFT #4 Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15970 battles

View PostKilledByPing, on 26 March 2020 - 12:29 AM, said:

Accuracy defenetly been changed in Update 4.12. The more "accurate" gun you use the more "Derpy" it feels. Some times i strugle to do ANY hit into standing target during whole match while using tanks with outstanding acuracy like Chisel.

WGCB however desperetly ignore this fact.

My tinfoil hat theory is that they didnt actually changed acuracy for every1. Instead they just heavily increased Accuracy RNG nerf applied to players under oppresion mode (you know, the thing that applied to you when you dare to win more then 2-3 games in a row or just play good to "balance" your win rate).

OKAY SO I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!! I thought I was the only one experiencing this. I've been raging at the amount of missed shots at fully exposed target that sail over or to the side of the reticle. And some of them even seem to vanish into thin air entirely!!! I even reset the wifi module on my router cause I thought if it was happening it was on my end. Are you telling me they went in and made changes to accuracy in this update? Why would they do that? This change is literally cost me games in situations where I need to hit a crucial shot and it completely missed or sailed way off from the weakspot I was aiming at and into the toughest of the enemy's armor.

I SWEAR BETWEEN THIS AND RNG IT'S ALMOST AS IF THIS GAME ACTIVELY DISLIKES IT'S PLAYERS, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A GAME THAT PUNISHED YOU SO HARD AND SO MUCH FOR SIMPLY TRYING TO PLAY THE RIGHT WAY. SERIOUSLY WHY DID I COME BACK TO THIS [edited]???

i KEMPT BUESH

murphyrc510 #5 Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10368 battles
Wot console is by far the most frustrating experience I’ve ever had as a gamer. I have played arcade games, video games, pc games . since the 1970’s. Yeah I’m an old guy but still enjoy gaming. I believe WOT Mercenaries is rigged as any gambling game is plain and simple, programmed to keep you interested enough to play but outcomes rigged to frustrate you into either paying them money to “improve” or just quit because if you aren’t paying money then you’re a customer burden. It’s an  asinine business model but apparently they think it works so we’ll see where this eventually leads, FUBAR!

VORTEXLIFT #6 Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:03 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15970 battles

View Postmurphyrc510, on 26 March 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

Wot console is by far the most frustrating experience I’ve ever had as a gamer. I have played arcade games, video games, pc games . since the 1970’s. Yeah I’m an old guy but still enjoy gaming. I believe WOT Mercenaries is rigged as any gambling game is plain and simple, programmed to keep you interested enough to play but outcomes rigged to frustrate you into either paying them money to “improve” or just quit because if you aren’t paying money then you’re a customer burden. It’s an  asinine business model but apparently they think it works so we’ll see where this eventually leads, FUBAR!

I agree it's a bad business model, it's worked for so long cause underneath all the [edited]there was a fairly well designed and balanced game. So the good would out weigh the bad. But over the years, World of tanks has gotten worse and worse on the game play end. An endless stream of premium tanks, HORRIBLE merc tanks, terrible teams, retarded choices in terms of buffing/nerfing certain tanks, server issues, cash grabs, and now an unbeleivable accuracy nerf which is making the game borderline unplayable for people playing armorless sniper tanks that RELY on good shooting guns.

What's really sad is from 2014 to 2017 World of Tanks Console could LEGITIMATELY say it was a better game than PC....................I remember PC players consistently complaining about how jealous they were of how our game was run...........now they just laugh at us and  now silly we've become.

i KEMPT BUESH

steelheadclan #7 Posted 29 March 2020 - 02:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15662 battles
Accuracy does seem a bit off since I came back.

Funktastic Ed #8 Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19709 battles

Accuracy IS reduced, i felt it too.

And i really Don't see at which moment was it necessary to be tweaked, if it is not for making it better….

OK so let's recap; let's see if this game deserve to be called "World Of Tanks" or if it is just plain holywwod style nonsense.

So, according to Wargaming in 2020, tanks can miss targets at 100 yards, because guns are not accurate, why would they ?…Yes, of course…

Enginneers tests guns and if the gun misses some shots at short range, well screw our troops they suck anyway...

NO !

And guess what ?

Sloppes are a magic feature that screw Einstein's relativity (UDES 50mm armor deflecting 120mm caliber high Velocity shots...), maybe they should do 50mm of thickness steel conic shaped tanks or pyramide shaped tanks... 

NO !

Oh, and tanks can run at same speed on any surfaces, yeah wet grassy ground is like concrete, didn't know ?

70km/h on sand 80km/h on snow...F*** Isaac Newton who cares about gravity ?

NO !

And tanks have  psychics that can detect ennemies through Walls, or maybe it is the chief who "hear" ennemies through his headgear and despite his own tank's engine running…. maybeeeeee ?

NO !

And explosive shells can bounce, because of normalization...or magic slopes mechanic… because sloppes can diffuse explosives and prevent shell nose to trigger explosion…

NO !

World Of Clowns.

I really hope guys never find themselves in a tank led by a WG dev.

Or is it me realising it's on purpose, all these screwing mechanics are here to make newbies life easier so they can survive long enough to have fun and finally become customers… hmmmm

Edited by Funktastic Ed, 02 April 2020 - 02:01 PM.

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users