Incoming Buffs/Changes (PC) || IS-4, T110E5, E 100 and more.

Buss IS-4 T110E5 E 100

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

FBPrime-x #21 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:10 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 55658 battles
  • [CH1MP]

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 03:57 PM, said:

Tiger II on console is pretty strong. 

No one here is saying that it needs or does not need a buff on console.  Its just a post regarding potential upcoming changes on PC.

"The 360 was released in 2005. The Super Nintendo was released in 1991. With the new Gen next year, the 360 will be farther behind the newest console than the Super Nintendo was behind the 360."

GroomingChief65-x #22 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10524 battles
Would love the E5 reload to be reduced by a second. Can't even begin tell you how many shots I'm a split second too late for and I definitely can't afford to run food. Even a half second IMO would be lovely.

Haukkis-x #23 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37676 battles

View PostGroomingChief65, on 26 March 2020 - 10:50 PM, said:

Would love the E5 reload to be reduced by a second. Can't even begin tell you how many shots I'm a split second too late for and I definitely can't afford to run food. Even a half second IMO would be lovely.

This. Same thing with Strv 103-B... 

Futarrari-x #24 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13506 battles
  • [KNOWN]

Best way to buff E5 would be like Blitz did .

Just cut the tumor off the top .

Posted Image

Panzer lV #25 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:21 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 22996 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 03:57 PM, said:

Tiger II on console is pretty strong. 

88, and 10.5cm. 280 AD on 8.8 L71 matches 32lbr in game. 10.5cm, US 105mm etc, never understood remaining 320AD when Italian, Swiss etc get 360AD. Tiger E mantlet under modeled in WOT, examination of E mantlet 140mm at cross section, spaced armor behind mantlet. Posted on this back in beta. PzKpfw IV H/J DFP 85mm in,  Allied reports inc, LF tests, 80mm in game. Doubt we will see any of the PC changes anway, Console difrent game.

Regards, John Waters

Edited by Panzer lV, 26 March 2020 - 10:24 PM.

-Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

-People who can smile when things go wrong, have found someone else to blame.

Tempest fox3-x #26 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23555 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostFutarrari, on 26 March 2020 - 10:18 PM, said:

Best way to buff E5 would be like Blitz did .

Just cut the tumor off the top .

Posted Image

Or not. The cupola isn't easy to hit/pen anyway (it's troll as hell and still needs 250 penetration to reliably do damage) and we don't need to be removing weakspots. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental, M41B Brazil- In order obtained

Spoiler

Pit Friend-x #27 Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37057 battles
  • [PTATO]
Why the smug are they looking to buff the E75 and both Tigers? :amazed:

I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!

PLK180W-x #28 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 61 battles

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 26 March 2020 - 07:22 PM, said:

:D imagine a E-75 going 50kph though...

Easy.

Drive it off a cliff!:trollface:

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

Futarrari-x #29 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:22 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13506 battles
  • [KNOWN]

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

Or not. The cupola isn't easy to hit/pen anyway (it's troll as hell and still needs 250 penetration to reliably do damage) and we don't need to be removing weakspots. 

I partially agree , I think the bigger problem is WG has little to no consistency when it comes to balancing . 

GroomingChief65-x #30 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10524 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

I trust Tempest's judgement, knows more about the game than I ever will, it is still troll enough but it's probably 30% pen for me not like Super Conq cupola which is about 10%. Again though shaving a half second off that reload feels right to me. Admittedly I'm slightly biased because I live in my E5.  

Haukkis-x #31 Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 37676 battles

View PostPit Friend, on 26 March 2020 - 11:58 PM, said:

Why the smug are they looking to buff the E75 and both Tigers? :amazed:

On PC, those tanks (especially Tiger II) aren't as good as on console.

Tempest fox3-x #32 Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:16 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23555 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostFutarrari, on 26 March 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

I partially agree , I think the bigger problem is WG has little to no consistency when it comes to balancing . 

I'll agree with you there. For every vehicle that gets nerfed into oblivion (whether the nerf is deserved or not) there are several tanks that have been overlooked for years and others that ended up getting undeserved buffs. 

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental, M41B Brazil- In order obtained

Spoiler

Coelacanth 1 #33 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:07 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33775 battles
  • [INRI]

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 02:55 PM, said:

Hope we don't get these changes. E75 is already overpowered. IS4 doesn't need every frontal weakspot removed (buff the gun / mobility) nor does the E100.

M103 buffs are valid but risk making it as broken as the conqueror.

The Tiger 1 sure as [edited]doesn't need any buffs in console. Nor does the E5.

We don't need to go the way of making tanks impossible to penetrate frontally without prammo. We already have a handful of tanks like that. We don't need more. 

Both the IS-4 & E hundo need these changes, they have been power creeped by all of the new releases; the Super Conq comes first to mind....... 

"We don't need to go the way of making tanks impossible to penetrate frontally without prammo. We already have a handful of tanks like that. We don't need more."

And that is the problem that led to these changes.......I cant wait for these changes to take place on console......

Edited by Coelacanth 1, 27 March 2020 - 04:10 AM.

Tempest fox3-x #34 Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:17 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23555 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostCoelacanth 1, on 27 March 2020 - 04:07 AM, said:

Both the IS-4 & E hundo need these changes, they have been power creeped by all of the new releases; the Super Conq comes first to mind....... 

"We don't need to go the way of making tanks impossible to penetrate frontally without prammo. We already have a handful of tanks like that. We don't need more."

And that is the problem that led to these changes.......

The answer to that problem is not to go around removing the weakspots from tanks that can be penetrated with standard ammo. All you do then is convince people to use more premium ammo.

The Buffed E100 turret that they're presenting here can still be penetrated by the 330pen HEAT found on most tier 10s. Same for any TD premium ammo. Just like it does now. But they're also buffing the top bar to the level that it's can't be penetrated with standard ammo from most tier 10s anymore. So what will people do? Say F it, why aim for the bar and risk bouncing when you can shoot it in the face with prammo.

The IS4 overmatch turret spot is fine. It can't be penned by anything smaller than a 122 and it can only be penned if you're slightly above the target. So they're going to remove it entirely, while also buffing the upper plate (which is weaker than the lower plate on the console version) 

Which will just make it annoying to deal with frontally, unless you load prammo then you can just shoot it in the face without caring. 

The S. Conq needs a nerf. Don't try to use it as justification for over buffing other tanks to the same broken level.

All tanks should have frontal weakspots that can be penetrated by the vast majority of the vehicles in their tier With standard ammo. Make these weakspots able to be mitigated or hidden by using terrain to your advantage or by simply 'wiggling' making them harder to hit like the E5 cupola. Don't flat out remove them.

The E100 is fine as it is anyway, just angle the turret when you aren't firing and wait for an opportunity to fire while enemies are reloading. Don't just storm out and expect to be immune to incoming fire. 

Spoiler

FusionStar287-x #35 Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:06 AM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 21846 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

The answer to that problem is not to go around removing the weakspots from tanks that can be penetrated with standard ammo. All you do then is convince people to use more premium ammo.

The Buffed E100 turret that they're presenting here can still be penetrated by the 330pen HEAT found on most tier 10s. Same for any TD premium ammo. Just like it does now. But they're also buffing the top bar to the level that it's can't be penetrated with standard ammo from most tier 10s anymore. So what will people do? Say F it, why aim for the bar and risk bouncing when you can shoot it in the face with prammo.

The IS4 overmatch turret spot is fine. It can't be penned by anything smaller than a 122 and it can only be penned if you're slightly above the target. So they're going to remove it entirely, while also buffing the upper plate (which is weaker than the lower plate on the console version) 

Which will just make it annoying to deal with frontally, unless you load prammo then you can just shoot it in the face without caring. 

The S. Conq needs a nerf. Don't try to use it as justification for over buffing other tanks to the same broken level.

All tanks should have frontal weakspots that can be penetrated by the vast majority of the vehicles in their tier With standard ammo. Make these weakspots able to be mitigated or hidden by using terrain to your advantage or by simply 'wiggling' making them harder to hit like the E5 cupola. Don't flat out remove them.

The E100 is fine as it is anyway, just angle the turret when you aren't firing and wait for an opportunity to fire while enemies are reloading. Don't just storm out and expect to be immune to incoming fire. 

Other than get S. Conqueror needing a nerf I agree with everything here.

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

IXxDeathGodxXI-x #36 Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18341 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 27 March 2020 - 04:17 AM, said:

The weakspot you're thinking of is the lower plate. If a tank is hulldown and cannot be penned because of no weakspots then just flank it with numbers, not hard to do. That's when the real battle starts. Lines of engagement and keeping a eye on all the targets around you before making a move. PC also has nerfed premium ammo. It does less damage than standard ammo.

Simp NPC-x #37 Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:33 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19883 battles
  • [TRB]

View PostTempest fox3, on 27 March 2020 - 04:17 AM, said:

"all tanks should have a frontal weakspot" have you ever seen its lower plate, its massive and you cant angle it that much because it leaves a vulnerable spot on your hull where your tracks dont cover. angling the turret doesnt do an effective job at protecting your lower turret flat plate or your police bar.

e100 angle at 45 degrees (anything more you want to be shooting for side of turret) against 330 heat

scwirpeo-x #38 Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 45178 battles
  • [-XGN-]

View PostFBPrime, on 26 March 2020 - 12:18 PM, said:

We have a 1200 horse power engine while they have 900.  

That hasn't stopped them before. The E-75 can always be even more steps ahead of literally every tier ten super heavy.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

Vampire_Izumi-p #39 Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31836 battles
  • [VMPIR]

View Postscwirpeo, on 27 March 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

That hasn't stopped them before. The E-75 can always be even more steps ahead of literally every tier ten super heavy.

true, the E-75 was a great tank that had great armor and firepower. then they buffed it with Medium tank mobility :D the E-75 is literally the best Jack of All Trades.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence: Tier V > Tier X in that order. 5678910

scwirpeo-x #40 Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 45178 battles
  • [-XGN-]

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 27 March 2020 - 03:38 AM, said:

true, the E-75 was a great tank that had great armor and firepower. then they buffed it with Medium tank mobility :D the E-75 is literally the best Jack of All Trades.

It's only downside is sub 330 pen premium ammo.

Clearly it needs more buffs to compete.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users