Incoming Buffs/Changes (PC) || IS-4, T110E5, E 100 and more.

Buss IS-4 T110E5 E 100

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

TocFanKe4 #41 Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22296 battles
  • [GIRLS]
I consider the changes to the Tiger to be a nerf overall to the way I play it.

They really nerfed the reload speed. That's basically my favorite thing about the tank.

This is what is sounds like, when seals cry

Coelacanth 1 #42 Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33668 battles
  • [INRI]

View PostTempest fox3, on 26 March 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

The answer to that problem is not to go around removing the weakspots from tanks that can be penetrated with standard ammo. All you do then is convince people to use more premium ammo.

The Buffed E100 turret that they're presenting here can still be penetrated by the 330pen HEAT found on most tier 10s. Same for any TD premium ammo. Just like it does now. But they're also buffing the top bar to the level that it's can't be penetrated with standard ammo from most tier 10s anymore. So what will people do? Say F it, why aim for the bar and risk bouncing when you can shoot it in the face with prammo.

The IS4 overmatch turret spot is fine. It can't be penned by anything smaller than a 122 and it can only be penned if you're slightly above the target. So they're going to remove it entirely, while also buffing the upper plate (which is weaker than the lower plate on the console version) 

Which will just make it annoying to deal with frontally, unless you load prammo then you can just shoot it in the face without caring. 

The S. Conq needs a nerf. Don't try to use it as justification for over buffing other tanks to the same broken level.

All tanks should have frontal weakspots that can be penetrated by the vast majority of the vehicles in their tier With standard ammo. Make these weakspots able to be mitigated or hidden by using terrain to your advantage or by simply 'wiggling' making them harder to hit like the E5 cupola. Don't flat out remove them.

The E100 is fine as it is anyway, just angle the turret when you aren't firing and wait for an opportunity to fire while enemies are reloading. Don't just storm out and expect to be immune to incoming fire. 

The Super Conq can be used as justification because it is in the game currently; this thing practically wrecked Tier 10. 

All of your points make a ton sense and are logical but the issue is WG keeps making "super heavies" that will wreck both the IS-4 and E-100.  Remember when they buffed the cupola on the 110-E5?  That tank was borderline unstoppable from the front until they nerfed it back.  The IS-4 was known for its armor profile and gold rounds just crucify it, the same with the E-100 turret. 

Bring everything back to normal and eliminate gold rounds; it will force everyone to learn weak-spot tank mechanics.......

Tempest fox3 #43 Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23207 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostCoelacanth 1, on 27 March 2020 - 10:51 PM, said:

The Super Conq can be used as justification because it is in the game currently; this thing practically wrecked Tier 10. 

All of your points make a ton sense and are logical but the issue is WG keeps making "super heavies" that will wreck both the IS-4 and E-100.  Remember when they buffed the cupola on the 110-E5?  That tank was borderline unstoppable from the front until they nerfed it back.  The IS-4 was known for its armor profile and gold rounds just crucify it, the same with the E-100 turret. 

Bring everything back to normal and eliminate gold rounds; it will force everyone to learn weak-spot tank mechanics.......

You apparently didn't get my point that these changes are only going to make them immune to standard ammo. Gold ammo will still crusify them. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental, M41B Brazil- In order obtained

Spoiler

MrTrollPacMan #44 Posted 28 March 2020 - 03:05 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20602 battles

View PostFutarrari, on 26 March 2020 - 12:06 PM, said:

The Kv-4 should have the BL-9 , the 107 is good but kind of pointless as it doesnt carry over to the ST-I . 

For some reason I misread this as you suggesting the KV-4 should get the BL-10. That would be hilarious

Futarrari #45 Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:31 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13499 battles
  • [KNOWN]

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 27 March 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

For some reason I misread this as you suggesting the KV-4 should get the BL-10. That would be hilarious

Our KV-4 both pc/console is actually two different KV-4s mashed together , the hull of the  Dukhov and the top turret is from the Kruchenykh . 

I wish we had a heavy tank with a BL-10 , to me the gun model is better looking than the 152 of the 705a . 

Honestly a KV-4 tier 9 and 10 would be fun and make more since then how its currently arranged but theres little consistency in wot . 

Like the tier 8 Lowe is actually suppose to be the more armored and heavier variant than the vk 72/panzer 7 . 

I would like to see a tier 10 Lowe with the 15cm but wg isnt very creative and we end up with things like merc tanks . 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users