Enough is enough

Communication

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Stixxofsocon #1 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10561 battles

I've been playing WOT for years I love everything about tanks even the maps user friendly game engine the events all outstanding good job.

Now with that being said on to the issues this game is ESRB rated and you can't keep little kids off this game and let's face the facts some of these kids are the direct result of bad parenting they curse just as bad as most adults you need to bring back the open voice chat without having to be in a platoon most of the people on this game don't even platoon and half don't even look at there mini map or HUD communication has and will always be must I know more than 30 people have quit playing with due to this very issues I support everything this game offers so I'm asking that the developers and technical take this matter seriously I know all to well some people's mouths can be offensive but isn't it why we had a mute feature don't let some bad few ruin it for the rest of us ..  thank you and have a nice day...

DwarfOnDrugs-x #2 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37683 battles
  • [-UNL-]

I thought in game chat you can hear anyone with a mic.

During the 360 days i was muting half the community because they had kinect mics plugged in and i was getting annoyed hearing every family beating each other.

MaxChaos24-x #3 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:41 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14155 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostStixxofsocon, on 24 April 2020 - 09:28 AM, said:

I've been playing WOT for years I love everything about tanks even the maps user friendly game engine the events all outstanding good job.

Now with that being said on to the issues this game is ESRB rated and you can't keep little kids off this game and let's face the facts some of these kids are the direct result of bad parenting they curse just as bad as most adults you need to bring back the open voice chat without having to be in a platoon most of the people on this game don't even platoon and half don't even look at there mini map or HUD communication has and will always be must I know more than 30 people have quit playing with due to this very issues I support everything this game offers so I'm asking that the developers and technical take this matter seriously I know all to well some people's mouths can be offensive but isn't it why we had a mute feature don't let some bad few ruin it for the rest of us ..  thank you and have a nice day...

Game chat is for everyone, not just platoons. Do you have your game chat set to platoons only?

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

F1DrivingZombie-x #4 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13504 battles
  • [UNKWN]

View PostStixxofsocon, on 24 April 2020 - 08:28 AM, said:

Please use periods or some sort of punctuation in your posts in the future

SPUK4U-p #5 Posted 24 April 2020 - 02:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15818 battles

View PostStixxofsocon, on 24 April 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

If I recall right voice is set Mute All or Platoon only in default. If you want to talk with everyone that have enabled voice then you need to set Enable voice chats from options.  I think default off good settings as many people user phone headsets without mic mute button and we had to hear their body noise or how they swore like old sailors when RNG made them miss the target.  

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

Soul_Contrator-p #6 Posted 27 April 2020 - 04:00 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17288 battles
  • [ZOMBI]
Not that I'm the best player, but I found that very little of use comes through the in game chat. Prior to discovering you can turn off in game chat I would mute anyone the second I saw their mic icon go off, or just go into a party by myself if I wasn't in a platoon. Now I wish when you mute someone it would also mute their commands. Having people consistently ping is a distraction. 

Also tagged with Communication

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users