the premium super tiny lights like vanguard are unforgivably OP

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

tediniki #201 Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:08 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21049 battles
  • [USPEC]
Playing against Vanguards has made me a better player, or at least a better shot, and playing in one has made me a happier player. And it got me reported for hacking, what's not to like?

Premature ejaculation capping is fine. A win is a win, right? Who cares about greedy women chasing orgasms stett pedders chasing MOEs?

CATS LIVES MATTER (more than tanks)

Vanguard is totally not OP, neither is the 131! 

R35T NO MORE #202 Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:38 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16336 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View Posthexine, on 23 May 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

nobody is fooled by dishonest comments like this, you can't hit them regularly.....infact its the people who play them that make this claim

I only have 6 battles in the Vanguard.. because i like to play aggressively and its gun is crap. Its good for spotting but that's about it so I prefer my other tier 8 lights. 

Have you never had to deal with the tier 10 Soviet light tank? The T-100? That thing is flat as a pancake and has a gun that seems to hit very well on the move too. Tier for tier its far more dangerous. The Vanguard is small and has good camo. That's it. It's a tank that needs a team that will actually shoot the things it spots, unlike a lot of other light tanks that can play a pseudo-medium role if the team are useless. 

There's a trend in the replies, have you noticed? The ones saying they aren't impossible to hit are good players. Odd coincidence that. The Vanguard might be small, but it isn't that fast and though small it's a damn sight bigger than most weak spots.

Honestly I think the Rover is more dangerous than the Vanguard. It can switch roles. Amazing scout, or assassin. 

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

Juke Ninja #203 Posted 24 May 2020 - 10:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31266 battles

View PostPoppyluv77, on 23 May 2020 - 03:49 AM, said:

Then let’s have light tank players also play completely without relying on auto aim. No more rb rt for lights on their bomb and circle runs. Light tanks of course need to use and abuse this function but seriously don’t fault others for merely pointing out that hitting light tanks at range, and also countering their rb rt circling is extremely difficult depending on the situation (distance, range, size, speed, RNG, lag, etc.) and the tanks involved.

That light tank that’s auto aim rbrt circling you can’t be countered with same... we all know rbrt will not successfully counter their use and abuse of it. Most of us here get the basic concepts of aiming, leading shots, etc. 

Stop zooming in with sniper view all the way to hit them, learn to use the zoom level x1 not the scope zoom x2.

Its not hard.

Pit Friend #204 Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36193 battles
  • [PTATO]

View PostTheOnlyTrueNoob, on 23 May 2020 - 06:02 PM, said:

Threads like this one with players like OP remind me of why the biggest thing I despise about WoT is its playerbase

I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!

SlagInGristle #205 Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38525 battles
  • [6SIC6]
Just smear the vanguard.... let the team die while chasing it or heading for water... or just quit the game and play something else. Been helping me.  Hate the little pos so much. 
:bush:

SandM9 #206 Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:27 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33615 battles

:facepalm:

I have to give kudos. Eleven pages and you can clearly see who started the thread.

But seriously.

Yea they can be a pain in the rear to hit and it doesn't help that the game can be so tremendously troll when it comes to light tanks. So what. They are fun and in this game that can be a hard thing to find. For my self, If RNG is trolling me at least I can go hit some tasty jumps, and at least they have to be in line of sight to CoD heavy drivers otherwise what's the point. It's like "if a tree falls in the forest and nobodies around do the the squirrels just shrug their shoulders?"  Something like that.

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

hexine #207 Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 26977 battles

View Postbiold0, on 10 May 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

This obsession with vanguard is truly laughable. Every time one is spotted, half of the team drop what they are doing and start focusing on it. That distraction does more damage than the vanguard could ever have.

well gee people must have started targeting them for a reason....that doesn't happen by accident, the palyers know it is a broken tank

Tempest fox3 #208 Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:42 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 22827 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJuke Ninja, on 24 May 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

Stop zooming in with sniper view all the way to hit them, learn to use the zoom level x1 not the scope zoom x2.

Its not hard.

Depending on the range it's often better to use 3rd person against lights. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental - In order obtained

Spoiler

CatSnipah #209 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29878 battles
  • [BNKR]

View Posthexine, on 25 May 2020 - 09:38 AM, said:

well gee people must have started targeting them for a reason....that doesn't happen by accident, the palyers know it is a broken tank

Have you generated objective data to prove they are OP? I’d like to see it. I mean, after all, it’s your theory. It should be easy to prove with hard data. Right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users