merc contract

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

MaxMiner11 #21 Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:27 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20242 battles

View PostTulpeFracht26, on 15 May 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

i found the first versions acceptable it was more difficult to get a mercenary tank than currently.
At the moment I find it too easy, the Sharpshooter was the hardest and at the beginning not everyone did it and that was right.
Now the colleagues from wot have made the orders easier because comrades cried around for some tanks.
at that time you still had to drive the 2 x large-caliber medal with an reconnaissance, many of which failed.
It took me 8 days and business and I was really proud of it because many gave up.
I don't think that's right it should be difficult and one or the other fails because of that, that's life.
I find the same in the current gold panzer event. The players should please make the effort to earn and fight for it.
It is an absurdity that these tanks are in the shop at the same time. 
the one who didn't stick it was unlucky with the current model, nothing is exclusive anymore.
If they are sold 1 year later or if they are in the boxes by chance after the event or if someone has done 75% 
of the tasks but not the rest and the one who is then offered for sale after the end of the event, I could live with it.

You are upset that WG made the contracts easier after you did them?  You agreed to the contract terms and got your reward did you not? 

It is WG' s game.  If they want to be more generous it is their right to do so. 

For the premiums in the current op, one can either earn them through just playing the video game or earn real money in the real world to purchase them in the video game.  I have no issue with either way. 

TulpeFracht26 #22 Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:54 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 71268 battles
  • [VGST]
Of course it is WOT's right to change the conditions for experiencing vehicles over time.
But I think it is up to me as a paying customer to report criticism on behalf of all the comrades who struggled through that time.
You don't have to make everything easier just because there are some who cry because it's too difficult for them?
Sometimes there is a problem with the partial options, I mean a difficult task to solve.
then I have to think as a commandant which vehicles are available to me and which ones could solve the problem right?
If I don't find the right tank to solve the problem in my garage, I may have to unlock the appropriate model.
his can be a normal tree or another mercenary tank that I can use for the option.
i just mean that it is not right as a challenge and incentive for the player community that man can always buy everything.

TulpeFracht26 #23 Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:03 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 71268 battles
  • [VGST]

The question MaxMiner11 is when a series of options comes into play how do I solve the task?
Yesterday I have the 9 German and 10 Ami tanks in the garage without buying anything.
That was 2,500 points to be earned, think about how you can do it as quickly as possible and then take care of other things.

Have a nice Weekend

SmalltalkJava #24 Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 23152 battles

A good one is the STG. Shoot the STG’s in the side of the turret, if they are driving side on going from right to left. It goes up all the time. Nice ammo rack tank.

i hate those medal requirements.  I find them stressful.  

Also tagged with merc, contract

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users