No replies to this topic

Unimatrix 09721-x #1 Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9662 battles
  • [7DTRP]

[7th Cavalry Gaming] - [Delta Platoon 3] - [EU/UK]

Greetings! 

Recently 7th Delta Troop has established a new troop formed up of UK/EU players, this is due to the clan mainly being based in the US and Canada so players who are based around UTC/GMT would find it terribly hard to maintain clan battles, platoons and other cools things to do with the clan.

So yesterday it was decided with all the leadership team that a new Platoon will be created in the clan formed up of players that remain in UTC/GMT time periods (Aswell as Americans who work throughout the night that would be active in different time zones), so here we are allowing recruitment for anyone who wants a chance to earn gold, tanks and to participate in GTL clan battles. Of course you can play with a more relaxed approach and just platoon up with you're mates and friends in the clan.

What are we about?

The objectives of the clan is to have as much fun as you can on the game, you can relax and play platoons with other people who have the same ambitions as you do, or get involved in contests and clan battles that allow you to earn little goodies in the game, like 1250 gold all the way up to 12,500 gold. You can even earn gift vouchers for winning contests.

Upon joining the clan I have joined countless new people in platoons, messing around in custom games and checking out the discord aswell as trying to get involved at clan battles and honestly, its been an experience. From playing World of Tanks with one other friend to getting invites as soon as I'm on by other clan members its amazing. The games fun without others but its even better with a few guys and girls who you talk to that have your back giving you that edge on the battlefield.

Requirements

• You must have a mic of some sorts.
  • Speak English
  • Live in UTC/GMT timezone, or work during in the night in other timezones that pushes you to play more often during the day.

*If your stats are okay, not amazing you'll still be able to play and join in the clan, I disagree with that whole stats things and circumstances can change stats in different ways.*

How to join?

To join its simple, try to contact me on Xbox or discord; my names are identical on all platforms. You may also contact my Platoon Sergeants, xXLONEWOLFXx115 or Warrior112002.

Thank you for reading, I hope to see you on Xbox!

Sincerely;

Matrix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users