Radial message: Hold the line!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MaxMiner11 #1 Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 19641 battles

I think this would a great addition.  It would also be a really good voice line for tank commanders to yell: 

"Hold the Line!"

Currently I have to use "Defend this position" which doesn't always mean the same thing.  It isn't nearly as dramatic either.

I think it would pair well with other radial messages.  Reloading, hold the line. 

A lot of matches me team would just hold the line instead of yoloing or retreating, we would win.

LongingWinter88 #2 Posted 22 May 2020 - 10:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51304 battles
  • [EGG]
would be at least better than when it says THATS GOT TO HURT ............when you have done no damage at all

CostlessSun07 #3 Posted 22 May 2020 - 10:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31853 battles
Unfortunately, very few players acknowledge or listen to radial commands.  Kind of strange for a game that when teams are coordinated they tend to win battles.  I think it is a good idea but, the player base would not use it.  For example, how many times have you seen the green base under threat and your slow heavies that could return and defend, instead they keep pushing to hunt arty.  You can signal to defend or hold the line but many players will end up doing their own thing and really do not care about winning or losing.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users