AMX 50 100

AMX 50 100 French Heavy Tank French Medium Tank Lazy devs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Iratus Ossa #1 Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 15687 battles

So after the latest changes it appears WG are lazier than we thought! It seems to me that changing an under performing heavy tank to a medium without perhaps changing the camo rating, engine restrictions or even reducing the hit points is sheer laziness!

They've admitted that they don't keep an eye on the game, so many tech tree lines have been left behind the power creep or just nerfed outright as not to upset the Russian lines. 

You'd think if the company kept and eye on the game more that they'd of started doing minor buffs/needs years ago to keep some form of balance.

Of course these are all my own opinions and I welcome anyone to challenge them. 

All the best folks! 

DwarfOnDrugs #2 Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35818 battles
  • [-UNL-]
It is still a heavy, WG just changed the tank icon so it doesn’t show up in their stats for heavy heavies.

GamerPaws #3 Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:30 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23910 battles

View PostN0thingButAnger, on 24 May 2020 - 07:38 AM, said:

So after the latest changes it appears WG are lazier than we thought! It seems to me that changing an under performing heavy tank to a medium without perhaps changing the camo rating, engine restrictions or even reducing the hit points is sheer laziness!

They've admitted that they don't keep an eye on the game, so many tech tree lines have been left behind the power creep or just nerfed outright as not to upset the Russian lines. 

You'd think if the company kept and eye on the game more that they'd of started doing minor buffs/needs years ago to keep some form of balance.

All the best folks! 

But u CANT.

It s too big, it s made from paper, u just cant.

Only thing it got it s autoloader, that s it

“I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

GamerPaws #4 Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:31 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23910 battles

View PostN0thingButAnger, on 24 May 2020 - 07:38 AM, said:

All the best folks! 

But u CANT.

It s too big, it s made from paper, u just cant.

Only thing it got it s autoloader, that s it

“I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users