Favorite Tanks Sort and Garage Look

garage favorites tanks groupings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DukeLito65 #1 Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13910 battles

These are 2 things that are minor but, in my opinion, would improve the game experience as a whole.

1. The garage. World of Warships has multiple garage (harbor) looks to chose from. Why not bring that to world of tanks? It would be nice to have a change of scenery in there from time to time.

1. I like the ability to designate tanks as favorites in order to create a grouping for a specific purpose. Why not have multiple groups and have the ability to name those groups? Favorites A, favorites B, favorites C, etc.. With this we would be able to create a group of our best silver earners, our favorite scouts, tanks we are trying to grind and so on.

Just some thoughts, what do you guys think?

Haukkis #2 Posted 29 May 2020 - 06:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37390 battles
+1 for the idea of multiple garages to choose from. That's something that I've been asking for since 2018... 

ClichedTree990 #3 Posted 29 May 2020 - 06:21 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20163 battles
I think the garages idea was limited by the 360 but now that that's going I think there's a good chance.

sparsearray07 #4 Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31854 battles
  • [ASH_]
I like both ideas. I’ve always wanted more filtering options. 

Worried Warrior #5 Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32692 battles

View PostDukeLito65, on 29 May 2020 - 05:36 PM, said:

These are 2 things that are minor but, in my opinion, would improve the game experience as a whole.

1. The garage. World of Warships has multiple garage (harbor) looks to chose from. Why not bring that to world of tanks? It would be nice to have a change of scenery in there from time to time.

1. I like the ability to designate tanks as favorites in order to create a grouping for a specific purpose. Why not have multiple groups and have the ability to name those groups? Favorites A, favorites B, favorites C, etc.. With this we would be able to create a group of our best silver earners, our favorite scouts, tanks we are trying to grind and so on.

Just some thoughts, what do you guys think?

Great ideas OP!!!!!!!:) But because you actually made a sensible and reasonable post both WG and the WG trolls/fanboys will now be along at anytime to tell you how wrong you are!!!:child::facepalm:
I'd rather win ugly than loose looking pretty!!!:trollface:

Also tagged with garage, favorites, tanks, groupings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users