In-Game Music

music maps

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HailtheRatKing-x #1 Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:21 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7348 battles

Hello everyone, way back in 2018 I made a thread regarding a bug where the game would play the previous map's intro music when you selected the "Next Battle" option after completing a match: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/225646-wrong-music-playing-for-maps/page__fromsearch__1

From what I've seen this problem still persists within the game, even over a year later, which makes me a little disappointed. But, this isn't the only issue that I've had with the soundtrack of the game. I've noticed that while there is a massive OST to this game, there are so many tracks that are listed on youtube that are not present on the maps they should be on. Pilsen does not have the correct music, it's using the Siegfried Line music, Sacred Valley and Pearl River use Nebelburg's music, which is a map from the PC version's grand battle mode, and a few more that I can't quite remember off the top of my head at the moment. I'd love to know why the soundtrack is so limited on the console version compared to PC. I didn't see this second issue as a bug since it's clearly a conscious choice made by the dev team. Thank you much for your time.

Edited by HailtheRatKing, 28 June 2020 - 05:22 AM.

HailtheRatKing-x #2 Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7348 battles
Bumping this because even though it's fairly trivial in the grand scheme of things, it's something I notice every time I play and I would hope that WOTC would match its music tracks up with PC and fix the bug I had made a thread about so long ago that was promised some sort of action.

MaxChaos24-x #3 Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:30 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13949 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostHailtheRatKing, on 07 July 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

Bumping this because even though it's fairly trivial in the grand scheme of things, it's something I notice every time I play and I would hope that WOTC would match its music tracks up with PC and fix the bug I had made a thread about so long ago that was promised some sort of action.

Hello, it's a known issue and the ticket is still open. It's just low priority so it will be addressed when time allows as the focus needs to be on more important items first. :honoring:

HailtheRatKing-x #4 Posted 07 July 2020 - 01:23 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7348 battles

I appreciate the response, but if there hasn't been time during the past 1.5 years to do something about it, I'm not sure what time would be even considered appropriate if that's the case.

I'll just sit back and wait at this point. At least now I know you guys still know it's there. I won't bump this again.

Edited by HailtheRatKing, 07 July 2020 - 01:24 PM.

Haukkis-x #5 Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:40 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37683 battles

View PostHailtheRatKing, on 07 July 2020 - 02:23 PM, said:

I appreciate the response, but if there hasn't been time during the past 1.5 years to do something about it, I'm not sure what time would be even considered appropriate if that's the case.

I'll just sit back and wait at this point. At least now I know you guys still know it's there. I won't bump this again.

I've complained few times about camera panning in garage, it's a know bug but it's on low-priority... it still haven't been fixed while it's been know issue since update 4.5 or 4.6. If we finally get new garage or customizable garage with update 5.0 hopefully camera panning issue will be fixed too.

IEnjoythissee-x #6 Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:34 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 74423 battles
A new garage oh Yes please

Also tagged with music, maps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users