E:00G24 what is this?!?!

E:00G24

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

UnknowingErmine #1 Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:42 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3501 battles
so I have been getting this for a really long time,for the first few days,I thought it was a normal bug,then after I was experiencing this "bug" for days ,that's when i noticed that something isn't right,. in the first few days I lost the stockade and the t78 because I kept quitting because whenever I actually get top tier(which seems to be vary rare lately) or do well in a game,this bug comes in and kicks me out of the game and when I log back in I am dead and I lose all my credits:(. I'm not expecting wg to give me those tanks,but please tell me how to fix this so it won't happen.(especially during the red white and blue earn op).  

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:48 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13857 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostUnknowingErmine, on 29 June 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

so I have been getting this for a really long time,for the first few days,I thought it was a normal bug,then after I was experiencing this "bug" for days ,that's when i noticed that something isn't right,. in the first few days I lost the stockade and the t78 because I kept quitting because whenever I actually get top tier(which seems to be vary rare lately) or do well in a game,this bug comes in and kicks me out of the game and when I log back in I am dead and I lose all my credits:(. I'm not expecting wg to give me those tanks,but please tell me how to fix this so it won't happen.(especially during the red white and blue earn op).  

Hello, I would try filing a Support Ticket to see if they can help troubleshoot your connection. The error code isn't too telling, just that you've lost connection and some previous incidences of this error were related to the player's router. 

im_balthazur #3 Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:55 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 53236 battles
  • [DODTR]

View PostUnknowingErmine, on 29 June 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

First, you have to decide do you want to give your money to WG or to your online gaming experience. Until then, welcome to g22, g24, G34, L04, L07, L09.

Also tagged with E:00G24

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users