Jump to content


WG, please read this !


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

UnknowingErmine #1 Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3501 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    06-24-2018
you should make a trade-in event for the 4th of July,just saying...:P

Rotcat #2 Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:54 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20814 battles
  • 315
  • [-H8-]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013
Where we dump our free "earned" STG & that IS3A, but with a 3 shot clip. 

 

Acta non verba


Red Dough Boy #3 Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:57 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 29000 battles
  • 6,725
  • [_POI_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostRotcat, on 29 June 2020 - 01:54 PM, said:

Where we dump our free "earned" STG & that IS3A, but with a 3 shot clip. 

 

They really do need to open up the tanks available for trading in, and what we can trade for. The first run of it was the best, then it got too restrictive. 

If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


Gallant Prime #4 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:57 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 49458 battles
  • 4,579
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

Everyone needs to earn the Valor and 4th of July tanks first. 

 

Then everything but those tanks will be tradeable, or you can only trade for those tanks. :trollface:

 

Then they'll say they won't do trade in anymore because it was unpopular.  :trollface::trollface:

 

Wonder if they would ever do a trade 5 tier 8s for a tier 10...  



Red Dough Boy #5 Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:41 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 29000 battles
  • 6,725
  • [_POI_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostGallant Prime, on 29 June 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

Everyone needs to earn the Valor and 4th of July tanks first. 

 

Then everything but those tanks will be tradeable, or you can only trade for those tanks. :trollface:

 

Then they'll say they won't do trade in anymore because it was unpopular.  :trollface::trollface:

 

Wonder if they would ever do a trade 5 tier 8s for a tier 10...  

 

I'd appreciate trading multiple tanks for a tier 7 or 8. 

If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


Gallant Prime #6 Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:34 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 49458 battles
  • 4,579
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostRed Dough Boy, on 30 June 2020 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

I'd appreciate trading multiple tanks for a tier 7 or 8. 

 

I would like that as well.  I think WG doesn't understands that I like the trade in event to actually decrease the number of tanks I have, or as the case is now, decrease the number of tanks I really don't want to bother with.  Because of a lack of a healthy trade in event, I am not inclined to buy warchests because I don't want tanks cluttering up my garage.  I know some may find that strange, but, just me, and others can have the option to do what they want.     





5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users