Jump to content


How do i report a player for pushing a team mate into enemy fire and getting him killed?


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

uk Dubs #1 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:37 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18653 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013
I have used the xbox reporting system but can i also report it to WG? Really annoying, the clown ended up losing a 1v1 against arty to lose us the match. I saved the gameclip.

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”


MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:41 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13857 battles
  • 22,096
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postuk Dubs, on 30 June 2020 - 07:37 AM, said:

I have used the xbox reporting system but can i also report it to WG? Really annoying, the clown ended up losing a 1v1 against arty to lose us the match. I saved the gameclip.

 

Hello, you can report them by filing a Support Ticket for Physics Abuse. Be sure to include the video. :honoring:

uk Dubs #3 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18653 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 June 2020 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

Hello, you can report them by filing a Support Ticket for Physics Abuse. Be sure to include the video. :honoring:

 

Ok Max thanks. Do i just upload the clip to xbox dvr clips?

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”


Worried Warrior #4 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:26 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32670 battles
  • 611
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Do you have the FULL clip of the game in which the artillery in that was the one that started to troll me??????:justwait::facepalm:
I'd rather win ugly than loose looking pretty!!!:trollface:

uk Dubs #5 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:43 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18653 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013

View PostWorried Warrior, on 30 June 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

Do you have the FULL clip of the game in which the artillery in that was the one that started to troll me??????:justwait::facepalm:

 

Nah, do you? 

View PostWorried Warrior, on 30 June 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

Do you have the FULL clip of the game in which the artillery in that was the one that started to troll me??????:justwait::facepalm:

 

Well done, you just admitted your guilt. :facepalm:  The clip is uploading now so we'll see what action WG takes, frankly you deserve a ban for letting that clicker own you.

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”


Worried Warrior #6 Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32670 battles
  • 611
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Sooooooo in other words you don't have any proof as to who started what?????????:P:girl::child::bush::hiding::arta::facepalm:
I'd rather win ugly than loose looking pretty!!!:trollface:

uk Dubs #7 Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:06 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18653 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013

View PostWorried Warrior, on 30 June 2020 - 01:00 PM, said:

Sooooooo in other words you don't have any proof as to who started what?????????:P:girl::child::bush::hiding::arta::facepalm:

 

Keep talking.

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”


ScottyDubs77 #8 Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19232 battles
  • 432
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016
If he’s got no other offenses then most likely nothing will happen, I’ve never had anything happen to me the few times I’ve killed teammates over the years.  Sounds like you weren’t really involved in the questionable offense or know the whole story, I’ve drowned people before for trying to push me into enemy fire

Grozdower #9 Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 8993 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    12-25-2016
You're not pushing them to try to get them killed, just assisting them in going on the offensive.

omegaMAXIMUS080 #10 Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:08 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36741 battles
  • 308
  • [0MEGA]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostGrozdower, on 30 June 2020 - 05:45 PM, said:

You're not pushing them to try to get them killed, just assisting them in going on the offensive.

That's not for you to decide. We have free will, and its every players right to make his own decisions during gameplay without being bullied or pushed into harms way by another player. 



psmobius1 #11 Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33593 battles
  • 3,031
  • [USA1]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016
If somebody mistakenly bumps me then I just shrug it off and move on, we've all done that from time to time. But when I have a troll just trying to move me out of the position I'm in before they arrive then I'll gladly swing around and do everything in my power to get them exposed and killed, even if it means we both die. No regrets, troll gets what is coming to them. 

IEnjoythissee #12 Posted Yesterday, 10:43 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 73738 battles
  • 554
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014
:popcorn:

IEnjoythissee #13 Posted Yesterday, 10:46 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 73738 battles
  • 554
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014
Q how do I transfer a clip of trolling from x box to wot console? 

FriskyStarling0 #14 Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28035 battles
  • 477
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostIEnjoythissee, on 04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM, said:

Q how do I transfer a clip of trolling from x box to wot console? 


If you have a YouTube account upload it to that and then attach the link of the YouTube video to your support ticket.

 

I did it a few weeks ago. The video must show the user name of the person you are reporting. Mine was at the start of the game. WG said they would take action against the player but will not tell me what’s they did under “data protection”



dragonjim64 #15 Posted Today, 02:38 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14898 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    05-19-2016

View PostFriskyStarling0, on 04 July 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:


If you have a YouTube account upload it to that and then attach the link of the YouTube video to your support ticket.

 

I did it a few weeks ago. The video must show the user name of the person you are reporting. Mine was at the start of the game. WG said they would take action against the player but will not tell me what’s they did under “data protection”

 

this is just scuttlebutt but from what I understand not much if anything will happen. IF the player has had multiple tickets against them I think they ban them for a month and put account under restriction for a set period where if they get another offense during "probation" they could be banned for up to a year or lose their account altogether. again its just rumors as I have never come across anybody who has been punished. I wish/hope they do punish jerks like that because this game is hard enough to enjoy without trolls




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users