Will we see Clan vs Developer Battles again?

Clan Battle Extra Life

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DaffierPear6-x #1 Posted 08 July 2020 - 03:24 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26915 battles
  • [1CAB]

Hi Max,

Following our little skirmish last night (morning in the US), it got me thinking that there hasn't been any Clan vs Developer Battles since 2018's Extra Life event.  Will this be brought back in 2020's event?

Is Rai running Extra Life, or is someone else taking up the mantelet for this awesome event?

Oh, and just so everyone's aware, Max DOES play in multiplayer games quite a bit and is normally testing changes in tanks and other things!  These rants about the Dev's not playing their own game are [edited].  You may not see them using their WGW profiles, but a lot of the Dev's do play the game!

And Max, if I'd realised it was you I'd shot I would've raced over the steal the kill shot on you from the other guy!!  Next time I'll hunt you down (just like I do with my buds in 1CAB!).

:izmena:

MintoVimto-x #2 Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:25 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 153 battles

Hello!

I was really happy to see someone talking about the Dev's playing the game. All of us play, but a lot of us play on private accounts so they can play incognito. I myself play on 4 different accounts on 2 consoles. 2 private and 2 business. On my MintoVimto account, I have been grinding German tanks on my Xbox account and on my PS4 account French tanks. But of course on my personal account its all British and American! 

While I wouldn't be able to comment on anything potentially upcoming or not. I am aware of the popularity of these events and personally would be interested in being involved in the future!

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore

Dialga88-x #3 Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:48 PM

Private

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 3290 battles
  • [AP-EX]

View PostMintoVimto, on 09 July 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hello!

I was really happy to see someone talking about the Dev's playing the game. All of us play, but a lot of us play on private accounts so they can play incognito. I myself play on 4 different accounts on 2 consoles. 2 private and 2 business. On my MintoVimto account, I have been grinding German tanks on my Xbox account and on my PS4 account French tanks. But of course on my personal account its all British and American! 

While I wouldn't be able to comment on anything potentially upcoming or not. I am aware of the popularity of these events and personally would be interested in being involved in the future!

While we're talking about events. Bounty Event has to return :)

TimMac PA-x #4 Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 56217 battles
The Bounty would be a good distraction in these times.

DaffierPear6-x #5 Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:42 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26915 battles
  • [1CAB]

View PostTimMac PA, on 10 July 2020 - 10:13 AM, said:

The Bounty would be a good distraction in these times.

Yes it would.  I know a number of the guys in the CC program really enjoyed being Bounties before and it's always fun hunting them in battle.

Pillz16 always messages me when we're on opposite sides and we go at each other hard.

We need Bounties!

IEnjoythissee-x #6 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:48 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 74423 battles
:popcorn:

Also tagged with Clan, Battle, Extra Life

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users