Jump to content


Camouflage


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Red_Hawk43-p #1 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24848 battles
  • 14
  • [KFIN]
  • Member since:
    01-21-2016
If I sell a tank with a camouflage. Does the camouflage leave or remain in stock?

FinlandRed-x #2 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23263 battles
  • 2,642
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
If it's permanent camo I think it lives and dies with the tank.


MaxChaos24-x #3 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:40 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13949 battles
  • 22,378
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostRed_Hawk43, on 13 July 2020 - 06:21 AM, said:

If I sell a tank with a camouflage. Does the camouflage leave or remain in stock?

 

If permanent, it remains on the tank. If you buy the tank back later, it will still be there for you to equip for free. 

Red_Hawk43-p #4 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:43 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24848 battles
  • 14
  • [KFIN]
  • Member since:
    01-21-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 July 2020 - 10:40 AM, said:

 

If permanent, it remains on the tank. If you buy the tank back later, it will still be there for you to equip for free. 

Thanks!!!



B2K-114-p #5 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24272 battles
  • 84
  • [_9_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2017

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 July 2020 - 10:40 AM, said:

 

If permanent, it remains on the tank. If you buy the tank back later, it will still be there for you to equip for free. 

 



B2K-114-p #6 Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:50 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24272 battles
  • 84
  • [_9_]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2017
Please add Mercenary flags and emblems to put on our Mercenary tanks, would even pay for these.

The Whammer 76-x #7 Posted 13 July 2020 - 07:53 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17863 battles
  • 557
  • [STUUK]
  • Member since:
    11-23-2016
Note that if you buy the tank back it won’t appear to have camo you have to go back and reapply it. Still free just needs to be reapplied.

kingrich06-x #8 Posted 13 July 2020 - 07:58 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 70005 battles
  • 4,780
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
i am not sure if any permanent emblems remain...I rebought a tank with the permanent  year one emblem and it was on the rebought tank, it may also apply to emblems and slogans as long as it was perm

71 Tier X's All Tech trees & Mercs grinded/done.. time to farm wins and stats on OP tanks!

NEXT GOAL: get 1 crew from every country to Rank17 with 25 skills.GER done

DREAM: have every TT & GOLD tank ingame 532 in garage, 194GOLD/ 338 TT

 


BlazingSword075-x #9 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:06 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4008 battles
  • 482
  • Member since:
    08-26-2019

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 July 2020 - 10:40 AM, said:

 

If permanent, it remains on the tank. If you buy the tank back later, it will still be there for you to equip for free. 

 

Is it the same for emblems and flags?

 

I'm considering selling a few tanks to free up garage slots for the tt grind, but I'd probably like to go back later. I like my current bench.



BlazingSword075-x #10 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:07 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4008 battles
  • 482
  • Member since:
    08-26-2019

View PostB2K-114, on 13 July 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:

Please add Mercenary flags and emblems to put on our Mercenary tanks, would even pay for these.

 

Try making your own. Like a true merc would, lol.

The Whammer 76-x #11 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:13 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17863 battles
  • 557
  • [STUUK]
  • Member since:
    11-23-2016
Note that if you buy the tank back it won’t appear to have camo you have to go back and reapply it. Still free just needs to be reapplied.

PLK180W-x #12 Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 61 battles
  • 9,012
  • Member since:
    10-29-2014

View Postkingrich06, on 13 July 2020 - 07:58 PM, said:

i am not sure if any permanent emblems remain...I rebought a tank with the permanent  year one emblem and it was on the rebought tank, it may also apply to emblems and slogans as long as it was perm

 

From my experience,  all Permanent Camo, Inscriptions and Emblems are restored when you buy back a tank that you had previously placed them on. You just have to go to the relevant screen to re-equip them. 
Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

kingrich06-x #13 Posted 15 July 2020 - 02:02 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 70005 battles
  • 4,780
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostPLK180W, on 14 July 2020 - 08:10 AM, said:

 

From my experience,  all Permanent Camo, Inscriptions and Emblems are restored when you buy back a tank that you had previously placed them on. You just have to go to the relevant screen to re-equip them. 

 

I was not 100% sure.   I re purchased some tier tech tree tanks.  some of which had the Year one WOT logo and when went to re-equip adn dress them up with emblems etc, i noticed the perm emblems were free options, early on, I would never spend gold to put perm camo, since i was selling the tank after i elite and ACE the tank and unlocked the next one in the tech tree so I was not sure if the perm camo would come back after the repurchase 

71 Tier X's All Tech trees & Mercs grinded/done.. time to farm wins and stats on OP tanks!

NEXT GOAL: get 1 crew from every country to Rank17 with 25 skills.GER done

DREAM: have every TT & GOLD tank ingame 532 in garage, 194GOLD/ 338 TT

 


PLK180W-x #14 Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:51 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 61 battles
  • 9,012
  • Member since:
    10-29-2014

View Postkingrich06, on 15 July 2020 - 02:02 AM, said:

 

I was not 100% sure.   I re purchased some tier tech tree tanks.  some of which had the Year one WOT logo and when went to re-equip adn dress them up with emblems etc, i noticed the perm emblems were free options, early on, I would never spend gold to put perm camo, since i was selling the tank after i elite and ACE the tank and unlocked the next one in the tech tree so I was not sure if the perm camo would come back after the repurchase 

 

Bought most of my Permanent Camo during various sales, and only stuck it on those tanks I liked and was going to keep.

Once I learned that you didn't lose Permanent Camo when you sold a tank I was able to sell lower tier tanks, swipe the crews for higher tiers, than buy those tanks back once I had a new crew trained up.


Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

Holy_Coq-p #15 Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4117 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    12-28-2019
Is it possible to change the camo pattern on perm camo, or do I have to buy it new for gold/voucher? 

Cheetah1728-x #16 Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:57 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36061 battles
  • 1,968
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostHoly_Coq, on 15 July 2020 - 05:40 AM, said:

Is it possible to change the camo pattern on perm camo, or do I have to buy it new for gold/voucher? 

 

You buy each camo individually, so you'll need to buy the different scheme. The other will remain available, however.

UBERSICKO-x #17 Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:38 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 40734 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    07-11-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 July 2020 - 06:40 PM, said:

 

If permanent, it remains on the tank. If you buy the tank back later, it will still be there for you to equip for free. 

 

When are we console peasants going to get 3D skins like in PC?

MaxChaos24-x #18 Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:10 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13949 battles
  • 22,378
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostUBERSICKO, on 16 July 2020 - 09:38 AM, said:

 

When are we console peasants going to get 3D skins like in PC?

 

We don't currently have the tech to support that but they are pretty cool! 

KeIIenn-x #19 Posted 16 July 2020 - 10:43 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37394 battles
  • 3,972
  • [TRND0]
  • Member since:
    05-10-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2020 - 10:10 AM, said:

 

We don't currently have the tech to support that but they are pretty cool! 

 

What do you mean by you dont have the tech to support it? 

[TRND0] Tornado 


Holy_Coq-p #20 Posted 17 July 2020 - 02:33 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4117 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    12-28-2019

View PostCheetah1728, on 15 July 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

You buy each camo individually, so you'll need to buy the different scheme. The other will remain available, however.

 

Now, that's not the answer I was hoping for. I mean, 10 gold would be ok, just like when swapping a crew skill/perk. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users