Cross Server - Platoon Bug (Turning off/on)

Cross Server Platoon ps4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Akumahito-p #1 Posted 22 July 2020 - 12:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24602 battles
  • [0UCH]
Misc Reports:
  • Last night while platooning, (I was platoon leader)
    • I went to options just to see where the new cross server option is and turned it off.  I got a pop up notification that Cross Server Platoon play had been disabled.
    • I turned cross play back on but did not get any sort of notification of it being enabled again
    • I left the platoon and had them re invite me
      • Upon rejoining I immediately got the cross server disabled notification again
      • The game also made me leader of the platoon again - this is a new behavior
    • We then left the platoon and selected the "Disband Platoon" option
      • upon reforming a new platoon I got a pop up of Cross Server play being enabled
  • What platform were you on. (PS4) - Approximately 9:30 pm
  • What server you were on. (NA)

MaxChaos24-x #2 Posted 22 July 2020 - 07:33 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13968 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostAkumahito-p, on 22 July 2020 - 08:22 AM, said:

Misc Reports:
  • Last night while platooning, (I was platoon leader)
    • I went to options just to see where the new cross server option is and turned it off.  I got a pop up notification that Cross Server Platoon play had been disabled.
    • I turned cross play back on but did not get any sort of notification of it being enabled again
      • Upon rejoining I immediately got the cross server disabled notification again
      • The game also made me leader of the platoon again - this is a new behavior
    • We then left the platoon and selected the "Disband Platoon" option
      • upon reforming a new platoon I got a pop up of Cross Server play being enabled
  • What platform were you on. (PS4) - Approximately 9:30 pm
  • What server you were on. (NA)

Hello, could you clarify the bold items:

Last night while platooning, (I was platoon leader)

If you were the platoon leader, you can only Disband the platoon, you can't leave it and be reinvited. Did you switch leaders before you left?

Akumahito-p #3 Posted 22 July 2020 - 07:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24602 battles
  • [0UCH]

View PostMaxChaos24-x, on 22 July 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

Hello, could you clarify the bold items:

Last night while platooning, (I was platoon leader)

If you were the platoon leader, you can only Disband the platoon, you can't leave it and be reinvited. Did you switch leaders before you left?

Well I guess in reality what I did was leave the game entirely.  I closed application and restarted the game twice trying to fix the issue

Both times after restarted and logged in, I had one of the other members re invite me to the platoon.

- Both times immediately after rejoining the platoon it had me as the leader

Eventually we disbanded the platoon a different person formed a new platoon and when I joined I got the pop up message about cross play being enabled

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users