Questions for WoT Valor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ciaran5833-x #1 Posted 27 July 2020 - 04:27 PM

Private

• Players
  • 145 battles

If anyone is in or know any good clans,

Please let me know, because I am fairly new to WoT Valor, its very different to blitz and has a confusing layout.

Why is there No Chat?!?

I unerstand why not in battels, but in the garage???

Why can't you friend people?!?

This makes absolutely no sense to me! And if you can friend people then please let me know, and where you do it, thank you.

How do you buy gold and earn gift crates?

If anyone wants to find me on Blitz serch in the Ener a username serch bar Ciaranmck01 the clan im in next to my profile name should show up as [OMS01], see you there, but thats of course if you want to chat with me or friend me.

Edited by Ciaran5833-x, 27 July 2020 - 04:44 PM.

JelliedPenny08-x #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19531 battles
  • [6APC]

View PostCiaran5833-x, on 27 July 2020 - 04:27 PM, said:

If anyone is in or know any good clans,

Please let me know, because I am fairly new to WoT Valor, its very different to blitz and has a confusing layout.

Why is there No Chat?!?

I unerstand why not in battels, but in the garage???

Why can't you friend people?!?

This makes absolutely no sense to me! And if you can friend people then please let me know, and where you do it, thank you.

How do you buy gold and earn gift crates?

If anyone wants to find me on Blitz serch in the Ener a username serch bar Ciaranmck01 the clan im in next to my profile name should show up as [OMS01], see you there, but thats of course if you want to chat with me or friend me.

sorry didn't reply earlier, work is mental. 

I'm not in a clan, there are many good ones in the community section. Some are social, some are much more competitive. Some are linked to content creators like the retro clan RE7RO. 

Chat default is platoon only, change in the in game audio options. Xbox parties work too. You friend in xbox, not in tanks. 

Not sure whether the store tab and purchasing doesn't appear for new players as their experience has changed. You can skip out of the training start, but it's probably better to stick with it for the set number of battles. 

Gold and warchests are from ops under the seasons tab in game. Earn them by completing the tasks. The tab may not appear if you are below the minimum number of battles. 

I hope it helps and welcome!  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users