WG, if WWE is gonna be a thing, at least try this,...

WWE Garage Update New Content Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xXBurtonJamesXx-x #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22819 battles
Instead of some lame crewmembers who sound stoned, how about an arena of 50,000 tankers instead of jungle. I would prefer to hear the ROAR of the crowd ! Then an announcer introduces said tank about to battle & the crowd erupts in cheers followed by some wicked Thrash/ Speed Metal...Game begins....like I say,if its gonna be a thing,Go BIG!!!,......or just give me my old OG Garage back,Thanks all.

Very Classy-x #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34378 battles
  • [JOCO]
The unenthusiastic clapping of half a dozen people doesn't get you hyped? 

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?             -- allhavoc

Some Classyfied info: I have my messages sent to friends only. However, I love seeing familiar names... so take this GG whenever you see me. 

Current mood: WoWS: Legends

xXBurtonJamesXx-x #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22819 battles
Woo,Woo,Woo!!! has driven me insane already, lol! Who is that btw ? ,...….".ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED " !   Gladiator

Edited by xXBurtonJamesXx-x, 29 July 2020 - 07:06 PM.

NeonLeon4-x #4 Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19192 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostxXBurtonJamesXx-x, on 29 July 2020 - 01:20 PM, said:

Instead of some lame crewmembers who sound stoned, how about an arena of 50,000 tankers instead of jungle. I would prefer to hear the ROAR of the crowd ! Then an announcer introduces said tank about to battle & the crowd erupts in cheers followed by some wicked Thrash/ Speed Metal...Game begins....like I say,if its gonna be a thing,Go BIG!!!,......or just give me my old OG Garage back,Thanks all.

This is exactly how I feel. If your theme is WWE, why not make everything over-the-top? Lots and lots of fans cheering and screaming, some tanks or something on the stage, and a cheesy video of explosions on the big screen. Can't believe they didn't put anything on the screen....

Smell ya' later  - JaCrispy

Also tagged with WWE, Garage, Update, New Content, Suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users