3 replies to this topic

Ciarons-x #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 537 battles
  • [TRAIN]

Hello!

EU Server player here.

Been playing for quite sometime now. I've logged into my account after the update and I keep getting this error:

" ATTENTION

Authentication failed. If this continues, please contact technical support for more assistance."

I have tweeted, and I've left a support Ticket via console.wargaming website. With no resolve I come to the trustee forums for help.

What have I tried to do to fix this issue?

• Power cycled my xbox (held down the power button till the console restarted)
  • Removed my account from my xbox and added it back
  • Uninstalled the game (x2) 
  • Deleted my game save data
  • Logged into wargaming and relinked my xbox account.

MaxChaos24-x #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:32 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14038 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostCiarons-x, on 29 July 2020 - 02:30 PM, said:

Hello!

EU Server player here.

Been playing for quite sometime now. I've logged into my account after the update and I keep getting this error:

" ATTENTION

Authentication failed. If this continues, please contact technical support for more assistance."

I have tweeted, and I've left a support Ticket via console.wargaming website. With no resolve I come to the trustee forums for help.

Hello, I replied to your tweet and same on here, please do file a Support Ticket. We are tracking this issue there. (I don't see one from you currently in the system) :honoring:

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

MaxChaos24-x #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:34 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14038 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostCiarons-x, on 29 July 2020 - 02:30 PM, said:

Hello!

EU Server player here.

" ATTENTION

Hey, I see that you were on playing yesterday and today? Do you only sometimes get the error and other times you are able to log on?

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

ApachecNative-x #4 Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:07 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 33972 battles

View PostCiarons-x, on 29 July 2020 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hello!

EU Server player here.

" ATTENTION

Hello I had this happen once before but it's been a while. Have you tried clearing your mac address. On console go to settings, Network settings, Advanced settings, Alternate Mac address, Clear. Then it will restart your console and reset your Network.

Edited by ApachecNative-x, 29 July 2020 - 09:10 PM.

Also tagged with authentication, bug, error, console, technical, support, report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users