WG are you all on drugs?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SHREK T T-x #1 Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:51 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 70992 battles
  • [MDK]
I cant understand the idea around 5.0 before 5.0 the playerbase was getting smaller day by day WG had to resort in giving prem tank's away for free and quarterly Op's that we recieved better loot if we had premium time. Then 5.0 was released and we said good bye to 360 players and helo to xbox and ps4 crossplay and WG decided to charge us on tiop of premium time for a battlepass for loot we would have got free prior to 5.0 the same idea that WOWL had and the same idea that killed the player base on WOWL. I wonder how long tank's life has left as either WG wants to run the game down so they can break there contract's with Microsoft and Sony or after replacing wgw pain and the rest of our WG staff that have made tank's what it is today with new staff that have no idea on the 22 year old code hense why the updates are untested and are super bad. WG need to wake up the game needs more than just a quick update it needs 1.0 !
WG support say when you sell a tank your crew sell's with it be careful commanders

im_balthazur-p #2 Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:03 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 56311 battles
  • [DODTR]
of course they want it to die. Console is a drain on their resources. No money to be made here. Think server consolidation. 

Holy_Coq-p #3 Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:38 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4152 battles

What's still even worse is the WWE collaboration. Every day when I'm starting wot I find myself staring at the screen, scratching my head and asking the same question over and over again 'why oh why?!'. 

There are better options, WWE simply doesn't fit. 

SPUK4U-p #4 Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15257 battles

View PostHoly_Coq-p, on 01 August 2020 - 05:38 AM, said:

What's still even worse is the WWE collaboration. Every day when I'm starting wot I find myself staring at the screen, scratching my head and asking the same question over and over again 'why oh why?!'. 

They simply could not resist money that WWE offered. Covid-19 makes WWE to play empty audience and it truly shows how cheesy the event is. They need paying customers desperately and WG offered them suitable platform. They have player base of grown up males with money to burn so they assumed that we all get excited to see ugly men in wrestling spandex. It's all about money.

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

XLilabnerX-x #5 Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 70553 battles
  • [T7CAV]

View PostHoly_Coq-p, on 01 August 2020 - 05:38 AM, said:

It does fit.

Drama, fake entertainment, and cheap.

If these don't suprise you as fitting you win the Master rhetorical forum badge.

MASHMAN 90-x #6 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:30 AM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 39740 battles
  • [AP-EX]

I don't agree with Season Passes but you can still earn Stone Cold for free and it's arguably the best out of the 4 available tanks. The Loaded and Ultimate Passes are not worth it but Base Season Pass is as you get +200 Gold and +2 Tanks, which then pays for the next Season Pass. If players are smart, they will save their gold for Season Pass rather than spending on older Premiums.

If this was Ships you wouldn't be able to earn a Ship for free. (Atlanta was an exception).

MANonMiSSiON317-x #7 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25096 battles
Thread number X thousand of " I wonder how long tank's life has left"

It will live as long as people spend lots of money on the game, like I and others do. Because I really like the game and I want it to being continued.

But I don't like the WWE concept. I take a break from WoT playing DayZ currently.

Symbiot911-x #8 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:47 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 36669 battles
I thought I'd give tanks a go again after not playing it for most of this year even though I have premium. Basically I just got totally sick of the game. I was feeling kind of excited about playing again, and then I saw the season pass crap. My mind is officially blown. This is one of the main reasons I stopped playing wows, because buying premium and then being gouged for more money to be able to get extra stuff is highway robbery. I thought it was really good being able to get extra goodies for having a premim account on tanks, but now I see they've gone the same way with WoT and I am so disappointed. Are WG trying to push us away from tanks? Because I can't help but think this kind of disregard, disrespect, and outright attempt at sucking every last cent out of their player base, will be enough for many to just give it away for good. I'm really saddened by how much they appear to hate us. And surely this WWE garage is just an embarrassing joke. When am I going to wake from this WG induced nightmare? Will I ever again be able to enjoy playing what for years was my favourite game? I somehow doubt it. Being treated with such disdain by War Gaming leaves a very bitter taste in one's mouth. If the game goes under WG have only themselves to blame. 

KRISTOBAL_777-p #9 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:52 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29975 battles
  • [WGAB]

OMG, the Valour Retro Look was so cool, hope its only a short episode and they change it quickly if this wrestlers go to dressing room to change their underware, ok, the red lady i would follow to take a short look or help with undress, i like to give helping hands!

CptBadger-x #10 Posted 01 August 2020 - 09:32 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17822 battles
  • [MUNGE]

View PostMASHMAN 90-x, on 01 August 2020 - 07:30 AM, said:

If this was Ships you wouldn't be able to earn a Ship for free. (Atlanta was an exception).

and that was only because the player base kicked off

Fearless2997-x #11 Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:02 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35726 battles
Wg some of your players are ok with 5.0 but it seems to me most are not happy me included i think you should revise your strategy very soon

sergeant-slow741-p #12 Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 28338 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90-x, on 31 July 2020 - 11:30 PM, said:

I don't agree with Season Passes but you can still earn Stone Cold for free and it's arguably the best out of the 4 available tanks. The Loaded and Ultimate Passes are not worth it but Base Season Pass is as you get +200 Gold and +2 Tanks, which then pays for the next Season Pass. If players are smart, they will save their gold for Season Pass rather than spending on older Premiums.

:facepalm:
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

BIGJAFFA4735-x #13 Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14114 battles
  • [UNTD]
Its not for very long and nobody is forcing anyone to spend money. If you don't like carrots you wouldn't eat them. so if you don't like the game, don't play.

zZGROGZz-x #14 Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19477 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMASHMAN 90-x, on 01 August 2020 - 08:30 AM, said:

^ He’s not wrong ya know.

View Postsergeant-slow741-p, on 01 August 2020 - 11:36 AM, said:

:facepalm:

Huh? Whut?

View PostBIGJAFFA4735-x, on 01 August 2020 - 01:40 PM, said:

Its not for very long and nobody is forcing anyone to spend money. If you don't like carrots you wouldn't eat them. so if you don't like the game, don't play.

^This guy ain’t wrong either.

!KING OF THE POTATO SKRUBLORDS!

The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.

They're the ones who are going to do it. I can't do anymore. I have to go now. Have a merry Christmas.

EYESPLATYOU-x #15 Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19902 battles

View PostBIGJAFFA4735-x, on 01 August 2020 - 06:40 AM, said:

Yep,,,,,, Not single Dime from me anymore............. OH Wait there is a coin shortage......

Play the game, Play hard, but most of all..............Learn how to play and how not to play...........................................please

x_BAlN_x-p #16 Posted 01 August 2020 - 01:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 66785 battles

View PostBIGJAFFA4735-x, on 01 August 2020 - 06:40 AM, said:

First season is not for very long. But there are more seasons to come.

Sbornaja-x #17 Posted 01 August 2020 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44611 battles
  • [XRAUT]

View PostHoly_Coq-p, on 01 August 2020 - 06:38 AM, said:

No! The worst thing is that basic things like the MM are still fecked up - even with crossplay!

Sure, this whole WWE s*** is annoying but the making money, okay ... But I am not surpised by any means - expected something like this. WG don't care about their original concept for years now ...

But, miserable, horrible gameplay and players in high tiers who can earn tanks nearly for free, still fecked up MM and this RNG circus, destroying this game!

XBOX ONE

DertyChewbacca-x #18 Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9335 battles
It's definitely made me play less. I won't be spending any money until this whole thing goes away.

choppermeir-p #19 Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:57 PM

Captain

• WoTC Community Contributor
  • 12421 battles
  • [F1LTH]

View PostBIGJAFFA4735-x, on 01 August 2020 - 12:40 PM, said:

the problem is we don't know how long it is for. There's rumors of season 2 and in an interview with TJ Wagner it was revealed we could expect more like summer slam in the future. 
Check out my YouTube channel. Tank reviews, tips and tank tomfoolery https://www.youtube.com/user/me3614

BIGJAFFA4735-x #20 Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14114 battles
  • [UNTD]

View Postchoppermeir-p, on 01 August 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

the problem is we don't know how long it is for. There's rumors of season 2 and in an interview with TJ Wagner it was revealed we could expect more like summer slam in the future. 

I had heard of a possible second season. I think if people are mad then they should stop spending money and maybe even stop playing. Its a business and WG need to get money to keep going. Perhaps if the legal team allow, WG through CC's and CA's should let the players know about future possible collaborations so they can know in advance and maybe even have a say. We don't know what WWE's requests/demands were as part of the deal. I understand this might be difficult or even impossible.  

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users