Nous avons besoin de chinois
Wir brauchen chinesisch
Necesitamos chino
potrzebujemy chin
Precisamos de chinês
Нам нужно китайский
เราต้องการภาษาจีน
Χρειαζόμαστε κινέζικα

Hello everyone, because the wot of the Chinese server is not updated, I started playing the wot of the motherboard from the new year's day of this year. The Chinese interface helped me through the most difficult novice period. I am very grateful for the Chinese support of the production team. Although there is no Asian server, although we need to use the network accelerator, I still have a good time. Because of the update 5.0, gave up the support of Chinese, I came here. Because of some special reasons, we need some special software to open the official website and this forum. Many of my friends can't come to this forum. We all like the host version of the tank world, and most of them have bought VIP. Because the price of Hong Kong server is very expensive, we often buy it from other servers, but we are caught by surprise that we don't support Chinese. Many of our partners regret to unload the game because they don't support Chinese. We know that supporting Chinese may take some time and energy, so we only hope to support the Chinese interface, not the latest tasks.I'm very sorry to delay your precious time. There may be some mistakes in machine translation. I hope you can understand.

Все хорошо, потому что китайский сервер WOT не обновлялся, я начал играть с нового года на главной панели WOT, интерфейс на китайском языке, чтобы помочь мне провести трудный период новичков, я благодарен за создание Группы поддержки на китайском языке, хотя нет азиатского сервера, но я все еще очень счастлив, чтобы использовать сетевой акселератор.  Потому что обновление 5.0, отказ от поддержки китайского, я пришел сюда.  по некоторым причинам, нам нужно специальное программное обеспечение, чтобы открыть официальный сайт и этот форум, многие мои маленькие партнеры не могут прийти на этот форум.  Мы все очень любим версию основных танков мира, большинство также купили ВИП, так как цены на Гонконгский сервер очень дорогие, мы часто покупаем на других серверах, но вдруг не поддерживаем китайский язык, чтобы мы были застигнуты врасплох, многие малые партнеры, потому что не поддерживают китайский, но, к сожалению, разгрузка игры.  Мы знаем, что поддержка китайского языка может занять некоторое время и энергию, поэтому мы просто хотим поддержать китайский интерфейс, не поддерживать последние задачи могут. очень жаль, что мы задержали ваше драгоценное время. 

DressyMetal65-x #2 Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:39 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 333 battles

This is one of many ways that Hong Kong had an advantage over mainland China - many Hong Kongers are fully literate in English, and so had access to the wider world beyond.

I'm not sure how long that will last now that the PRC government is trying to seize total control of the city. Along with the PRC government's move, you also have the US government's recent moves against China and Chinese businesses. I wouldn't be surprised if WG have dropped Chinese support in order to keep the US government happy. Or perhaps there just aren't that many Chinese players?

If the demand is there, I'm sure the PRC will release their own similar program, to raise their next generation of tankers.

If the OP wants to continue playing our version of WoT, the best advice is simply this: learn English. It seems like much of the world is doing exactly that these days. Even post-Brexit, the EU seems to be continuing to conduct its business in English. It's the de-facto international language these days. It's the best way to break through political borders.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users