Jump to content


British Focus Week - Damage Competition!

Contest Event Community

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

MintoVimto-x #1 Posted 10 September 2020 - 09:31 PM

    Community Liaison

  • Administrator
  • 218 battles
  • 205
  • Member since:
    05-05-2020

Do the most damage possible. Do it in a British war machine.

Play any Tier V-Tier X British Tanks between the dates of September 11 to September 13th and accrue the most damage possible.

The Top 5 registered players who earn and accrue the most damage during the competition using these British tanks will become our victors and announced as top damage earners. Credit where credit is due.

 

Additionally, 25 random winners will also have a chance of winning the following prizes:
• 1 x Hero War Chest
• 5 x x2 Silver Boosts

 

Don't forget to register here. Only registered users are eligible to win.


Edited by RaiBOT01-x, 10 September 2020 - 09:46 PM.

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore


BrogueOne-p #2 Posted 10 September 2020 - 10:53 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 25056 battles
  • 11,320
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
So, what do the “top damage dealers” win?  We see that 25 randoms get a War Chest and some Boosts... what’s the top prize?

atwilliams07-p #3 Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:56 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37785 battles
  • 495
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

Couple of clarification question:

 

- Is that one winner per tier, or top 5 overall?  Obviously favours tier X if it’s the latter
 

- Is this just direct damage or combined with assisted?

 

Would have been nice if there was a winner per tier and class to encourage diversity. E.g playing light tanks, as it’s going to be hard to win in a light or arty.



Bibo1GerUk-x #4 Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:26 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29793 battles
  • 4,941
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 10 September 2020 - 11:53 PM, said:

So, what do the “top damage dealers” win? We see that 25 randoms get a War Chest and some Boosts... what’s the top prize?

 

Block Quote

The Top 5 registered players who earn and accrue the most damage during the competition using these British tanks will become our victors and announced as top damage earners. Credit where credit is due.

 

Fame and glory. Seems fair :teethhappy:

 


Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos


BrogueOne-p #5 Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 25056 battles
  • 11,320
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostBibo1GerUk-x, on 11 September 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

 

 

Fame and glory. Seems fair :teethhappy:

 

Yeah... the Instagram post is a little less ambiguous about it.  Apparently being a top 5 placement only guarantees the sweet validation of a social media shoutout.



MintoVimto-x #6 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:17 PM

    Community Liaison

  • Administrator
  • 218 battles
  • 205
  • Member since:
    05-05-2020

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 10 September 2020 - 04:53 PM, said:

So, what do the “top damage dealers” win? We see that 25 randoms get a War Chest and some Boosts... what’s the top prize?

 

All 30 winners who sign up and play in Tier V to X British tanks will win 1 Hero War Chest and 5 x2 Silver Boosts each.

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore


BrogueOne-p #7 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:31 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 25056 battles
  • 11,320
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 11 September 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

 

All 30 winners who sign up and play in Tier V to X British tanks will win 1 Hero War Chest and 5 x2 Silver Boosts each.

 

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 11 September 2020 - 01:35 PM, said:

Yeah... the Instagram post is a little less ambiguous about it.  Apparently being a top 5 placement only guarantees the sweet validation of a social media shoutout.

 



HoodedWildKard-x #8 Posted 12 September 2020 - 01:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8905 battles
  • 2,210
  • [FURYS]
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014
For King and country :izmena:

"I hate nobody except Hitler, and that is professional" Winston Churchill.

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

 


FastSirleon-p #9 Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:52 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 54153 battles
  • 319
  • [IOPS]
  • Member since:
    07-25-2017

 

the question is: why is the post signed Raibot?

 

 

A cura di RaiBOT01-x, 10 settembre 2020-21: 46.



KV4 Hate-x #10 Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26145 battles
  • 79
  • [RDM-]
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015
Winners

MintoVimto-x #11 Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:38 PM

    Community Liaison

  • Administrator
  • 218 battles
  • 205
  • Member since:
    05-05-2020

View PostKV4 Hate-x, on 14 September 2020 - 11:53 AM, said:

Winners

 

Some pretty interesting winners... Looking forward to announcing these! :B

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore


BrogueOne-p #12 Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:14 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 25056 battles
  • 11,320
  • [AP-EX]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 14 September 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

 

Some pretty interesting winners... Looking forward to announcing these! :B

Lemme guess.... FV4005 with 12k+ damage, FV215b 183 with 12k+ damage, Super Conqueror with 10K damage... and a wildcard Manticore with 10k+ damage driven by Turkey Tank.



KV4 Hate-x #13 Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26145 battles
  • 79
  • [RDM-]
  • Member since:
    12-07-2015
Heard NobodyThatCares pulled 13k in a Brit heavy Brouge

Gallant Prime-x #14 Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:58 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 50767 battles
  • 4,844
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 14 September 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

Lemme guess.... FV4005 with 12k+ damage, FV215b 183 with 12k+ damage, Super Conqueror with 10K damage... and a wildcard Manticore with 10k+ damage driven by Turkey Tank.

 

View PostKV4 Hate-x, on 14 September 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

Heard NobodyThatCares pulled 13k in a Brit heavy Brouge

 

Umm...It looks like it says "...these tanks..." and then a picture of the Caernarvon, 4202P, FV215B 183, and Cromwell and wasn't it cumulative damage, not just a one off game because it says accrue?

 

Never mind that part.  Big letters too big, trying to learn to squint for the true vision test.  :harp::P:teethhappy:


Edited by Gallant Prime-x, 15 September 2020 - 04:01 AM.

 

 


John Arrowsmith-x #15 Posted 15 September 2020 - 05:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 85734 battles
  • 17,306
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Results?

                               

   This game needs a premium M3 Lee

 

 


MintoVimto-x #16 Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:50 PM

    Community Liaison

  • Administrator
  • 218 battles
  • 205
  • Member since:
    05-05-2020

British Focus Week - Damage Contest - Winners! 

 

Please join me in congratulating the following winners!

 

The top 5 damage dealers who have won 1 Hero War Chest, (5) x2 Silver Boosts, and an added bonus of 7 Days Premium Time are

 

Nameless Saint

TheLoBoOo

Zwuix

DSx GETH PRIME

SmokeRope6

 

Please also join me in congratulating 25 random winners who have won 1 Hero War Chest and (5) x2 Silver Boosts:

 

Bugovina

Fearbe

Snappiestmonk

Ekorider

themikegolf

MOSXA 13 GR

MAFIA-KING85

POZIIIIAYOMAAAAA

TOX1C SWIFT

zDeliriuMx

EggFamily08

TATA-ROOKA

NL_Dutch_Freak

Squirrels End

goodblessings

tallgeese54

I CRIMS0N I

H2F KMCard
Dr Carlao

PatriotaBR5049

Ru7hlessPenguin

Madmedic013

Blackfire72195

Truckerp71

DaffierPear6

 

Thank you to all who entered this contest! Stay tuned next week for a new community contest!


Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore


John Arrowsmith-x #17 Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 85734 battles
  • 17,306
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 15 September 2020 - 07:50 PM, said:

British Focus Week - Damage Contest - Winners! 

 

Please join me in congratulating the following winners!

 

The top 5 damage dealers who have won 1 Hero War Chest, (5) x2 Silver Boosts, and an added bonus of 7 Days Premium Time are

 

Nameless Saint

TheLoBoOo

Zwuix

DSx GETH PRIME

SmokeRope6

 

Please also join me in congratulating 25 random winners who have won 1 Hero War Chest and (5) x2 Silver Boosts:

 

Bugovina

Fearbe

Snappiestmonk

Ekorider

themikegolf

MOSXA 13 GR

MAFIA-KING85

POZIIIIAYOMAAAAA

TOX1C SWIFT

zDeliriuMx

EggFamily08

TATA-ROOKA

NL_Dutch_Freak

Squirrels End

goodblessings

tallgeese54

I CRIMS0N I

H2F KMCard
Dr Carlao

PatriotaBR5049

Ru7hlessPenguin

Madmedic013

Blackfire72195

Truckerp71

DaffierPear6

 

Thank you to all who entered this contest! Stay tuned next week for a new community contest!

 

  No results?    A  bit of a shame really.

                               

   This game needs a premium M3 Lee

 

 


Nameless Saint-x #18 Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:09 PM

    Private

  • WoTC Community Contributor
  • 40744 battles
  • 4
  • [A_B_C]
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014
GG to everyone.

Nameless Saint-x #19 Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:11 PM

    Private

  • WoTC Community Contributor
  • 40744 battles
  • 4
  • [A_B_C]
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014
would have been cool to see how much damage everyone did.

Edited by Nameless Saint-x, 15 September 2020 - 09:11 PM.


MintoVimto-x #20 Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:23 PM

    Community Liaison

  • Administrator
  • 218 battles
  • 205
  • Member since:
    05-05-2020

View PostJohn Arrowsmith-x, on 15 September 2020 - 02:23 PM, said:

 

  No results?    A  bit of a shame really.

 

I don't want to turn it into a competition for a competition! Well done to the winners and nice one to the random winners!


Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore






Also tagged with Contest, Event, Community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users