Some advice for commander mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ON3BR1T15H1D10T-x #1 Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1876 battles

I decided to bite the bullet and try the commander mode after a month of complaining about it replacing proving grounds and I must admit I have been enjoying it, I have only won 1 battle but still it's been fun.

I have however been considering my lineup of tanks, and I was wondering if anyone had some opinions on what I'm considering.

I'm looking to replace a few tanks in my lineup,

The KPZ 50 T it's a nice tier o medium with my favourite type of gun however I'm thinking it's not pulling the weight I was looking at a tier 8 medium as my only other tier 9 is the conqueror and I already 3 heavies, any recommendations for tanks premium or TT to look into?

I am also considering replacing my Primo victoria and was considering the Centennial has it's my favourite british tank and my british crew is my most leveled however past experience with it in commander hasn't gone to well when it is to be a special seasonal mode,, I also considered replacing it with the Paladin Caernarvon x with my British crew in it has I dont want another long reload gun as I have 3 long reload 1 above average reload and the rest fast firing guns.

The last tank I'm struggling with is the HMH AMX M4 French heavy, I'm looking for a mid heavy to replace it so better than say a Caernarvon but not as long reload or slow as say a Maurbreaker. ( I only use the Maurbreaker as an example I dont own that tank)

If any kind soul would be willing to impart some advice I would be grateful, also I want sure where to put this so I put it here

Tornado F7-x #2 Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23683 battles

Did they remove the rewards?

I didn't get around to playing it last month, but intended to, to collect the rewards.

I didn't see any mention in the forums of the changes coming.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users