Are monster drops working?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

IBROX 04-x #21 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22330 battles
  • [BNKR]
Also bought two monster tanks a few months back - this year. Didn't get monster drops. So I paid 8206 gold for the Speedster bundle and received 7686 gold back. Basically 519 gold for 3 garage slots, 3 flags and the monster drops, which are for the grandson to get whilst he plays. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

Red Five R5-x #22 Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 41933 battles
  • [D-12]

View PostM4ntiX-x, on 18 October 2020 - 06:21 AM, said:

Yes, by buying a tank NOW, you will unlock Monster Droppings for all the other Monster tanks you bought in previous seasons. I suppose WG could've worded it better...

View PostFluffyColt12271-x, on 18 October 2020 - 08:07 AM, said:

Cosmic - its typical bad wording by wargaming. Could easily be resolved by wording it better the first time. 

This is how it goes in my words:

"There are no monster drops unless you buy a monster tank from the store this time round. When you buy a monster tank you will then get monster drops for that tank and for any previously bought monster tank. If you dont buy a tank though then you are SOL."

Maxchaos - clearly you get irritated by having to repeat yourself but honestly the power is in your hands to clearly explain things in official releases first time round. This is but one of a number of badly worded or frankly inaccurate explanations on the website. 

View PostIBROX 04-x, on 18 October 2020 - 08:40 AM, said:

Also bought two monster tanks a few months back - this year. Didn't get monster drops. So I paid 8206 gold for the Speedster bundle and received 7686 gold back. Basically 519 gold for 3 garage slots, 3 flags and the monster drops, which are for the grandson to get whilst he plays. 

they could have just said so sorry we worded this wrong

very easy

it's what you do

taken 2 seconds

instead of 'don't care'(shrugs)

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users