? Monthly Point Counter Inaccurate - Daily Update ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JASOCveteran-x #1 Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 86129 battles

For October, I have been keeping a manual count of points scored for each game and totaling them up to estimate the 'expected' new starting total for the next day. Only qualifying games, where min XP .vs. Tier requirements were exceeded, were counted.

There is definitely an accuracy problem with WoT's 3rd Party counting system that needs to be investigated further. 

For example: Started Oct. 15 with 2,296 pts, earned well in excess of 250 pts during days play, and Started Oct. 16 with 2,496 pts which is 4 pts shy of 2,500 total required for completion. 

Just wondering if other gamers out there in the community have noticed they are getting cheated also? Please only reply if you have been keeping a manual count of your own daily point totals. 

MaxChaos24-x #2 Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:38 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14125 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostJASOCveteran-x, on 16 October 2020 - 12:15 PM, said:

For October, I have been keeping a manual count of points scored for each game and totaling them up to estimate the 'expected' new starting total for the next day. Only qualifying games, where min XP .vs. Tier requirements were exceeded, were counted.

There is definitely an accuracy problem with WoT's 3rd Party counting system that needs to be investigated further. 

For example: Started Oct. 15 with 2,296 pts, earned well in excess of 250 pts during days play, and Started Oct. 16 with 2,496 pts which is 4 pts shy of 2,500 total required for completion. 

Just wondering if other gamers out there in the community have noticed they are getting cheated also? Please only reply if you have been keeping a manual count of your own daily point totals. 

(Removed my last response, had the wrong account up). Will take a look at your account and see if I can help clarify your points for you. 

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

JASOCveteran-x #3 Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 86129 battles
Thank you 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users