Did you complain about Arty shooting you from across the map while undetected?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Juke Ninja-x #1 Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31761 battles

...True Vision is your fault.

Look what you guys did!

Shame Shame Shame...

Derekthetree-x #2 Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20313 battles
  • [BEARD]
No I just complain about people clicking on my spotted tank, ruining my fun games where I can angle, bounce, bait shots but lose half my hitpoints to arty

VTEC DRIFTER667-x #3 Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:22 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 36299 battles

View PostDerekthetree-x, on 17 October 2020 - 05:48 PM, said:

No I just complain about people clicking on my spotted tank, ruining my fun games where I can angle, bounce, bait shots but lose half my hitpoints to arty

Only half your hitpoints?... Any arty worth being salty towards will be firing Premium high explosive ammo at you and the only time that results in half a tanks hit points is a missed shot, some times to more then one tanks too! heheAHAHahAhhaAH-AhEmn! --Momentai :3

My life is basically all about shiny swords, flashy capes, and adorable kittens! --Momentai ;]

Momentai means "Don't worry, take it easy, everything will be ok"

BrogueOne-p #4 Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:28 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 25406 battles
  • [AP-EX]
True vision isn’t the fault of people who hate arty.  Wargaming stated in the first test that this was for people who refuse to learn or understand  how the concealment system works.  The “invisible tanks” complaint is generally from people who rage quit when they get repeatedly shot by an angry bush and don’t realize that simply moving towards their attacker will reveal their location.  Of course... telling people that they can now physically see the “invisible” tank doesn’t mean it won’t still be “invisible” if you can’t actually locate the bastards with your eyes or if they’re shooting you from outside detection range as before.

HerdOfDonkeys-x #5 Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:41 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43137 battles
Add True Vision to my list of hated things in WoT.  

True Vision
Arty
Swarms of Light Tanks
RNG
Spaced Armor

Pit Friend-x #6 Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37483 battles
  • [PTATO]
No, True Vision is the fault of those that don’t understand the vision mechanics and complained about being shot by invisible tanks and tanks vanishing out in the open. 

I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!

Coldstone10-p #7 Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10511 battles
  • [U-P-B]
Even if tanks are invisible you always can see where the shot is coming from. I can't count how many so called invisible tanks I actually hit back just by analyzing where the shot is coming from. To be clear, I am not against TV at all. BUT I like the normal system too. Bith have pros and cons but I have to say if you want to make TV permanent you have to rework ALL maps first.

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which fails the last wins, its as easy as that.

Tempest fox3-x #8 Posted 18 October 2020 - 06:21 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23949 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJuke Ninja-x, on 17 October 2020 - 11:13 PM, said:

Look what you guys did!

Shame Shame Shame...

At least they fixed arties spy satellite. Being able to see everything in sky cam was silly. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25, Boilermaker, Sentinel AC4 Experimental, M41B Brazil- In order obtained

Spoiler

M4ntiX-x #9 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37480 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJuke Ninja-x, on 17 October 2020 - 11:13 PM, said:

Look what you guys did!

Shame Shame Shame...

At least with Troll vision if you get shot you can shoot back. Can't say the same about clickers.

Speaking of the scumbag class, I killed a few of them today in the very first minute of the battle from 600+ meters away and didn't get any hate mail. What gives? I understand being literate isn't a required skill to play arty, but c'mon, that's just not fair!  A light tank driver goes out of his way to abuse the new stupid system to punish arty and doesn't even get acknowledged? Oh how this game has changed. If decent people start playing arty I quit for good. :(

Current game frustration level: ███████▒▒▒  70%

"No one in history has ever been insulted into agreement." - Arthur Brooks

PrezBillClinton-x #10 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:36 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 60440 battles
  • [JOCO]

Cheater, booster, moder,  hope you feel like lowering to 65%

If you don't know, ask someone who does.

DrHorrible4Life-x #11 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:57 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16772 battles

Literally the only good thing about true vision is that now I can kill arties without them being spotted.  4 Pascucci medals today has made up for what is otherwise a terrible gameplay experience.

Note to arty, your gun is showing no matter what bush you pick.

LeTank3r-p #12 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5869 battles

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 17 October 2020 - 07:28 PM, said:

True vision isn’t the fault of people who hate arty. Wargaming stated in the first test that this was for people who refuse to learn or understand how the concealment system works. The “invisible tanks” complaint is generally from people who rage quit when they get repeatedly shot by an angry bush and don’t realize that simply moving towards their attacker will reveal their location. Of course... telling people that they can now physically see the “invisible” tank doesn’t mean it won’t still be “invisible” if you can’t actually locate the bastards with your eyes or if they’re shooting you from outside detection range as before.

I didn't realize this was their answer to that problem. I hope they don't implement it permanently. If people are unwilling to learn the game, they should just move on from it and play something more suitable or find another hobby. They don't need to change a whole mechanic for something like that. I think it would more useful if they just went to putting more tutorials on social media. Be more engaged with the community learning the game if they really care about players learning. 

AskingCupid78-x #13 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 56586 battles

View PostBrogueOne-p, on 18 October 2020 - 01:28 AM, said:

True vision isn’t the fault of people who hate arty. Wargaming stated in the first test that this was for people who refuse to learn or understand how the concealment system works. The “invisible tanks” complaint is generally from people who rage quit when they get repeatedly shot by an angry bush and don’t realize that simply moving towards their attacker will reveal their location. Of course... telling people that they can now physically see the “invisible” tank doesn’t mean it won’t still be “invisible” if you can’t actually locate the bastards with your eyes or if they’re shooting you from outside detection range as before.

So it is because some players dont understand how to play and equip their tanks or what crewskills they should get, " i GoT shOttEd by AN InVIsible TeNk,nOt FaiR":facepalm:

And now WG is pandering to them, instead of trying to teach them, On Xbox 360 we could give a rating or reviev of players, one of them was "The player did not understand how to play the game", i think this is fitting in this case:facepalm:

Edited by AskingCupid78-x, 18 October 2020 - 08:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users