Benefits for Earned Monster Tanks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BlahCarnivore6-x #1 Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:33 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12382 battles
  • [HMBWT]

What are the actual benefits for this years Monster Madness with tanks earned from previous years?

I earned the Hollenhund & Lycan past 2 years, but what benefits do they get prior to the later revealed awakend mode?

And, if I were to buy a pkg with above tanks included, I understand I would only get silver refund, correct?

ScottyDubs77-p #2 Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:43 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20283 battles
As long as you buy one of the tanks in package I believe your old monster tanks will also earn you the rewards if you play them, or it may be only previous tanks bought through the store and not rewards will get you the bonus drops, the text was a bit confusing. I do know if you own any of the tanks that can be awakened you’ll be able to use them when that event starts on the 26th, they’re all the same when awakened and no different versions from what I understand

BlahCarnivore6-x #3 Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:44 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12382 battles
  • [HMBWT]
I understand the x2 crew xp, even with earned tanks per copy and paste below.

Where does the silver earning come in?

Is there any monster drops for earned tanks?

All info is below.

Monster Hunter Challenge
Again, monsters roam the earth… Monster Tanks, that is! Ten Monster Tanks have crawled out from their graves and are available for you to claim once more in our Monster Hunter Challenge!

Gain as much XP as you can in regular multiplayer battles to make your way through the Monster Hunter goals. In addition to claiming one Monster Tank of your choice, you can also earn Silver and Level points toward our current season throughout the challenge. Take a look below to see what you can earn!

x2 Crew XP Bonus
It’s true! From October 13th through November 2nd, every Monster Tank will receive a x2 Crew XP bonus.

Whether you got your tank this year or any year before, whether you earned it through Monster Hunter or acquired it from the Store, any Monster Tank you own will receive the Crew XP bonus throughout the event!

Monster Drops
Additionally, Monster Drops will unlock when you acquire a Monster Tank through the Store this year. You’ll also unlock Monster Drops for any other Monster Tank acquired through the Store in the past!

For each victory in a purchased Monster Tank in multiplayer OR Monsters Awakened mode from October 13th through November 2nd, you’ll get one of the following random drops:

x5 Crew XP for that battle
2 Season Points
x3 XP for that battle
1 Season Point
1 Large Repair Kit
1 Large First Aid Kit
10,000 Silver
1 Small First Aid and 1 Repair Kit
It’s even better than getting candy!

Tornado F7-x #4 Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23686 battles

If you want drops in regular play you have to spend money NOW.

It is unclear if the rest of us willl get drops in Awakened mode or not. I think we did in the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users