NO MONSTER DROPS NEWLY Purchased Tank

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Guerrilla178-x #1 Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18395 battles
  • [TRZ]

Just bought the Kaiju-OI yesterday from the store for 3,450 Gold. STILL NO Monster Drops in wins from either this tank or any of my Previously Purchased Tanks in prior years. Would someone from WG please look into the glitches with this year's Drop issues? This is too frustrating and souring any future purchases from me. I only purchased this easily earnable tank to get the benefit of the Monster Drops immediately. I saw it stated in Forum that a tank purhase this year unlocks the Monster Drops.

ASSASSIN XV1-x #2 Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:55 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62046 battles
  • [TRZ]

View PostGuerrilla178-x, on 18 October 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

Just bought the Kaiju-OI yesterday from the store for 3,450 Gold. STILL NO Monster Drops in wins from either this tank or any of my Previously Purchased Tanks in prior years. Would someone from WG please look into the glitches with this year's Drop issues? This is too frustrating and souring any future purchases from me. I only purchased this easily earnable tank to get the benefit of the Monster Drops immediately. I saw it stated in Forum that a tank purhase this year unlocks the Monster Drops.

I can confirm this is true. I played a game on My Clan Mate's account this morning to see if it was a server glitch or something. Won in his Kaiju-OI and No Monster Drop. I talked him into buying this inexpensive Monster Tank yesterday to get benefit of the Drops so feeling some guilt here too.

BrogueOne-p #3 Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:58 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 25406 battles
  • [AP-EX]
http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/1026-report-a-bug/

Make sure to post in the Bug Reports forum so the QA team has a better chance to see it Monday when they go back to work. Your thread is likely to get lost in all the threads whinging over the TV test.

ASSASSIN XV1-x #4 Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:02 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62046 battles
  • [TRZ]
Think he is sending in Support Ticket. Thanks for the Bug Report suggestion as You always try to be helpful. Hope you are doing well this weekend!

FriedChicken8Me-x #5 Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4393 battles
Several of the Monster Drops I got last night were Season points for HotWheels Op. Pretty much worthless since already finishing the Season Op over 150 battles back. Probably not the case but Season Points Monster Drop appears differently than the other Monster Drops.

LiteralComic635-x #6 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 7958 battles
  • [_IDS_]

I have had zero issues with the Monster Drops, and I am not being sarcastic with this, but you only recieve them on wins. I have read that there are issues with the Kraft Panther though, but not the other Monster tanks. 

Also, not positive though, Drops won't start until you clear the Monster Tank Reward OP, i.e. claim a tank, for all but the Monster tank that you just purchased. 

Ticket time.

ChubbyBuckle06 aka LiteralComic635 

IBROX 04-x #7 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22330 battles
  • [BNKR]
Working OK for my grandson . Not bothered with the monster rewards op as already have the tanks. I'm currently not playing until this true vision test is over. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

ASSASSIN XV1-x #8 Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62046 battles
  • [TRZ]
Battle WON as stated in both initial posts. TANK purchased Yesterday from in game Store as stated in both posts. With 60K games played and frequently checking forums for bugs or explanations, I know when something is amiss. He is not getting the Drop on a Monster Vehicle purchased yesterday. I own all 12 tanks released to date and purchased them all. I have been getting the Drops from Day 1 and know where they are and what they look like on the BSR. This dude is not getting what he paid for yesterday. Unless someone can show that a Kaiju-OI purchased Yesterday from the Store doesn't qualify, then he has a genuine problem.

Tornado F7-x #9 Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23686 battles

View PostASSASSIN XV1-x, on 18 October 2020 - 09:07 PM, said:

Battle WON as stated in both initial posts. TANK purchased Yesterday from in game Store as stated in both posts. With 60K games played and frequently checking forums for bugs or explanations, I know when something is amiss. He is not getting the Drop on a Monster Vehicle purchased yesterday. I own all 12 tanks released to date and purchased them all. I have been getting the Drops from Day 1 and know where they are and what they look like on the BSR. This dude is not getting what he paid for yesterday. Unless someone can show that a Kaiju-OI purchased Yesterday from the Store doesn't qualify, then he has a genuine problem.

That must be it. You've purchased ALL of the tanks, so you get the drops. Probably because you don't actually need them.

(j/k).

ASSASSIN XV1-x #10 Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:12 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62046 battles
  • [TRZ]

View PostTornado F7-x, on 18 October 2020 - 04:40 PM, said:

That must be it. You've purchased ALL of the tanks, so you get the drops. Probably because you don't actually need them.

(j/k).

:teethhappy:You are probably right... Makes as much sense as anything for my unfortunate clan mate having a problem.

SGT Rock 1963-x #11 Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:13 PM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 12875 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostASSASSIN XV1-x, on 18 October 2020 - 05:07 PM, said:

Battle WON as stated in both initial posts. TANK purchased Yesterday from in game Store as stated in both posts. With 60K games played and frequently checking forums for bugs or explanations, I know when something is amiss. He is not getting the Drop on a Monster Vehicle purchased yesterday. I own all 12 tanks released to date and purchased them all. I have been getting the Drops from Day 1 and know where they are and what they look like on the BSR. This dude is not getting what he paid for yesterday. Unless someone can show that a Kaiju-OI purchased Yesterday from the Store doesn't qualify, then he has a genuine proble

I'm sorry he's having issues. Try a pm to MaxChaos24. He reads all the threads anyways. Even if you don't pm him. I'm sure he'll look into it tomorrow. No reason to get defensive or upset. WGing will take care of it. All his games are on file. I'm positive this error, Will be in his favor. Its still the weekend. Be patient, Till Monday morning.

View PostGuerrilla178-x, on 18 October 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

Just bought the Kaiju-OI yesterday from the store for 3,450 Gold. STILL NO Monster Drops in wins from either this tank or any of my Previously Purchased Tanks in prior years. Would someone from WG please look into the glitches with this year's Drop issues? This is too frustrating and souring any future purchases from me. I only purchased this easily earnable tank to get the benefit of the Monster Drops immediately. I saw it stated in Forum that a tank purhase this year unlocks the Monster Drop

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

ASSASSIN XV1-x #12 Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:43 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62046 battles
  • [TRZ]

View PostSGT Rock 1963-x, on 18 October 2020 - 05:13 PM, said:

I'm sorry he's having issues. Try a pm to MaxChaos24. He reads all the threads anyways. I'm sure he'll look into it tomorrow. No reason to get defensive or upset. WGing will take care of it. All his games are on file. I'm sure this error, Will be in his favor. Its still the weekend. Be patient, Till Monday morning.

Not getting defensive or upset with WG at all. They have Always done right by me when dealing with WG Support. It's the posts that ask questions or state obvious circumstances that have already been clearly stated in the initial posts that get annoying. Positive replies like Yours and from some of the others are Always welcome and appreciated. Hope Everyone is enjoying what is left of the weekend.

SGT Rock 1963-x #13 Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:00 PM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 12875 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostASSASSIN XV1-x, on 18 October 2020 - 06:43 PM, said:

Not getting defensive or upset with WG at all. They have Always done right by me when dealing with WG Support. It's the posts that ask questions or state obvious circumstances that have already been clearly stated in the initial posts that get annoying. Positive replies like Yours and from some of the others are Always welcome and appreciated. Hope Everyone is enjoying what is left of the weekend.

It'll get sorted out. Have a great day.

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

MaxChaos24-x #14 Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:31 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14125 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostGuerrilla178-x, on 18 October 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

Hello, it looks like you purchased the tank from the Tech Tree.  You must purchase a Bundle from the Store to get the Monster Drop Ops.

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

butsubutsu-p #15 Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23618 battles

View PostMaxChaos24-x, on 19 October 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

Hello, it looks like you purchased the tank from the Tech Tree.  You must purchase a Bundle from the Store to get the Monster Drop Ops.

I do not suffer from that personally, but I believe that to be a very [edited]and customer antagonistic policy to say the least. 

big daddy 6ear-x #16 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:17 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6457 battles

so the tank in the tech tree  is the same as the store tank and u dont get rewards.

thats not nice.

no wonder you lot struggling to get new players.

i also bought that tank recently and cant remember if i bought in store, does that mean mine might not work aswell

butsubutsu-p #17 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23618 battles

View Postbig daddy 6ear-x, on 19 October 2020 - 01:17 PM, said:

so the tank in the tech tree  is the same as the store tank and u dont get rewards.

thats not nice.

i also bought that tank recently and cant remember if i bought in store, does that mean mine might not work aswell

WG seems hellbent on chasing away the paying customers they have left. It is more than stupid to not let any and every person that owns a monster-tank, get to participate with the monster drops. Why force people to buy a tank in a bundle? I really do not understand how WG is thinking here. The only reason I can see is that the game is dying so fast so WG has no need to treat their customers with respect anymore, just get the players to pay as much as possible and then close the servers. 

MaxChaos24-x #18 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:37 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14125 battles
  • [CPTST]

View Postbig daddy 6ear-x, on 19 October 2020 - 08:17 AM, said:

thats not nice.

The tank is the same, however, only the Bundle comes with other items, such as a Garage slot, Premium ammo, and the Monster Drop. The tech tree is tank only, no-frills. It does not have the ability to come other other items, this is only possible through Bundles. :honoring:

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

Crew Skills and Perk Values

thctomate-x #19 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22688 battles
  • [LIEBE]

View PostMaxChaos24-x, on 19 October 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

The tank is the same, however, only the Bundle comes with other items, such as a Garage slot, Premium ammo, and the Monster Drop. The tech tree is tank only, no-frills. It does not have the ability to come other other items, this is only possible through Bundles. :honoring:

WG realy needs this 5 $ more ? Its not enough that u have the tank, no no, u must by the 10 Rounds of PremAmmo for Gold aswell. Costumerfriendly :coin::honoring:
Not 1 Day without new Bugs - Great Job done WG

mockney_piers-p #20 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11767 battles
  • [F1LTH]

Oooooh, that is nasty. Monster drops only for bundle purchase, not for, you know, monster tanks? Yikes.

Blimey if downvoting still existed Max would be receiving an automatic warning for that post :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users