Jump to content


To WG staff. Karl Craft Wanted dead or alive.

Karl craft Crew missing

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Liquid_Warthog-p #1 Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:09 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 47603 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-03-2015

Hello WG staff, I  really need help.

As I'm tired to communicate with customer support bot!

 

I'll start from beginning. 

24 October I have purchased a tank bundle

The Bundle includes a couple tanks, and a hero crew Karl Kraft.

The problem is that I haven't received the karl craft crew!

 

Well that same day I have contacted customer support, about the missing crew.

Ticket ID 127077567

This is the Answer from WG customer support:

Thank you for reaching us here at Wargaming Player Support.

we informed our specialist about your request, and this may take 24-72 hours.

 

Well 72 Hours has passed! and I have still not received, my crew from the bundle.

 

So I'm contacting customer support again.

But this time, I'm writing to customer support.

that I want a full refund for the bundle. Since there's no sense to wait more,

its clear that I won't receive the Karl Craft crew.

 

And here the answer from WG support:

Thank you for coming back to us.

Due to the exclusiveness of the Karl Kraft crew, it may require some time to restore back to your account. It will be restored in your account within 24-72 hours.

 

Well as you can see, customer support doesn't even read the messages.

Since, I don't want the crew any more. I want a full refund.

 

 

Well WG staff,  please have some respect to your players!

Either give my crew that I have purchased ( within 24 hours )

If that's not possible, than I want a full refund as soonest as possible!

 

Kind regards.



MaxChaos24-x #2 Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:20 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 14155 battles
  • 22,702
  • [CPTST]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostLiquid_Warthog-p, on 27 October 2020 - 01:09 PM, said:

Hello WG staff, I  really need help.

As I'm tired to communicate with customer support bot!

 

I'll start from beginning. 

24 October I have purchased a tank bundle

The Bundle includes a couple tanks, and a hero crew Karl Kraft.

The problem is that I haven't received the karl craft crew!

 

Well that same day I have contacted customer support, about the missing crew.

Ticket ID 127077567

This is the Answer from WG customer support:

Thank you for reaching us here at Wargaming Player Support.

we informed our specialist about your request, and this may take 24-72 hours.

 

Well 72 Hours has passed! and I have still not received, my crew from the bundle.

 

So I'm contacting customer support again.

But this time, I'm writing to customer support.

that I want a full refund for the bundle. Since there's no sense to wait more,

its clear that I won't receive the Karl Craft crew.

 

And here the answer from WG support:

Thank you for coming back to us.

Due to the exclusiveness of the Karl Kraft crew, it may require some time to restore back to your account. It will be restored in your account within 24-72 hours.

 

Well as you can see, customer support doesn't even read the messages.

Since, I don't want the crew any more. I want a full refund.

 

 

Well WG staff,  please have some respect to your players!

Either give my crew that I have purchased ( within 24 hours )

If that's not possible, than I want a full refund as soonest as possible!

 

Kind regards.

 

Hello, 

 

We'll make sure you get your crews. I've passed it over to the Customer Service and they'll take care of it shortly. :honoring:


Click to send in a Support Ticket!

 

Crew Skills and Perk Values

 


Liquid_Warthog-p #3 Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:29 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 47603 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-03-2015

Thank you very much dear, MaxChaos24 

Just a minute ago, I have received my Karl Craft crew.

 

Happy monster hunting everyone! :playing:



bighirsh55-p #4 Posted 27 October 2020 - 06:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1007 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    10-07-2020
I had this happen with my Rudy crew and they responded pretty quick. Still waiting on crew but seeing your post is reassuring 

Liquid_Warthog-p #5 Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:05 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 47603 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-03-2015

To bighirsh55-p

 

Yes they responded to me fast too.

But told to wait 72 hours.

After which, they told to wait again 72 hours.

 

So this could actually never end!

But thanks to this forum and MaxChaos24 

The problem has been resolved.


Edited by Liquid_Warthog-p, 27 October 2020 - 07:05 PM.


WG Chief-x #6 Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:05 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 1278 battles
  • 4
  • [DMTNT]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2020
I was waiting 4 days for my crew then i decided to get refund. Waste of time...

Bart Curlish-x #7 Posted 27 October 2020 - 08:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10476 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    07-24-2015

View PostMaxChaos24-x, on 27 October 2020 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

Hello, 

 

We'll make sure you get your crews. I've passed it over to the Customer Service and they'll take care of it shortly. :honoring:

 

Do you have any idea why Kraft's Panther has it's gun sound removed? It was the coolest bit...

MaxAmmo62-x #8 Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:24 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 32408 battles
  • 1,692
  • [PCP2]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2013
I recently bought back some tanks before the November 1st deadline, one being the Pz.IIJ and was told 24-72 hrs and recieved it after 96. No problems with me.

Smaugone1-x #9 Posted 29 October 2020 - 03:46 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22520 battles
  • 1,825
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
I got two Karl Kraft Krews (sorry, crews). One is the star of my German tanks, the other is lazy and insolent. I semi-retired the guy that looks like Hitler. 
REMEMBER-It's just a game.

RaggaMuffinReap-x #10 Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:25 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29586 battles
  • 771
  • [XPBLS]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostBart Curlish-x, on 27 October 2020 - 08:10 PM, said:

 

Do you have any idea why Kraft's Panther has it's gun sound removed? It was the coolest bit...

 

gave it to sweaty betty, totally agree btw,

it was prob part of the contact with WWE / Betty her self, 

Its like WG only got 5-6 sounds for a cannon


Edited by RaggaMuffinReap-x, 30 October 2020 - 05:29 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users