Jump to content


What screen technology to match the next consoles generation performances?

TV Screen PS5 Xbox Series X HDMI 2.1

  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Rubbelito-x #21 Posted 12 November 2020 - 05:39 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Community Contributor
  • 29328 battles
  • 9,480
  • [IMTLS]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostMr Flak Yau-x, on 11 November 2020 - 11:26 PM, said:

 

Hz does mean Hertz. 

 

On Xbox you can switch between 60Hz @4K to 120Hz @ 1440p

 

So you could be right. 

 

Would need more info on the TV.

 

I had issues finding a good site in english, but now I see it has slightly different model name in the US and that's why I at first didn't find any.

But here's one:

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=1599554928



Mr Flak Yau-x #22 Posted 12 November 2020 - 06:34 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28951 battles
  • 6,758
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014

View PostRubbelito-x, on 11 November 2020 - 09:39 PM, said:

 

I had issues finding a good site in english, but now I see it has slightly different model name in the US and that's why I at first didn't find any.

But here's one:

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=1599554928

8.1Video Games
 

The Sony X900H is great for gaming. It has very low input lag and a 120Hz refresh rate to provide a responsive gaming experience, and its fast response time makes fast-moving scenes look crisp. It's well-suited for dark room gaming, as it has a high contrast ratio and full-array local dimming to produce deep blacks. It's advertised to have VRR support to reduce screen tearing, but unfortunately, it isn't functional yet.

 

 

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900h



Rubbelito-x #23 Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:22 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Community Contributor
  • 29328 battles
  • 9,480
  • [IMTLS]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostMr Flak Yau-x, on 12 November 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

8.1Video Games
 

The Sony X900H is great for gaming. It has very low input lag and a 120Hz refresh rate to provide a responsive gaming experience, and its fast response time makes fast-moving scenes look crisp. It's well-suited for dark room gaming, as it has a high contrast ratio and full-array local dimming to produce deep blacks. It's advertised to have VRR support to reduce screen tearing, but unfortunately, it isn't functional yet.

 

 

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900h

 

So I guess that sounds like a decent TV then?

Just waiting for BF to get a nice price.



Mr Flak Yau-x #24 Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28951 battles
  • 6,758
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014

View PostRubbelito-x, on 11 November 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

 

So I guess that sounds like a decent TV then?

Just waiting for BF to get a nice price.

 

I like good quality TV'S.

 

I know Sony and Samsung have good TV'S. 

 

I paid a arm and a leg for mine.  But it was worth it.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users