on track hot wheels x2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

lethalkillerdan-x #1 Posted 11 November 2020 - 06:57 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14913 battles
  • [KMD]
I've just started playing tanks again after roughly a year break. Got myself some prem time and started my grinds up again.
I've loved the season pass, took me a while but I got it done and was nice having challenges to aim for each match.

One thing I've not been enjoying is the constant pop ups when I get back to the garage. Especially with the on track ops for Germany and now Britain and France.
If I run a booster I'm getting 3 - 4 pop ups everytime I finish a game and go back to the garage.

Surely you can make it so any ops or challenges completed only pop up when you go into the "Season" tab. I feel as though eventually I'll elite a tank using a x5 boost op and click A to get through the ops pop ups only to load back into a game on the tank I just elited and waste a XP boost.

I've completed the season pass but I'm still getting popups for points even though I'm finished with it. (I know there is the "extra" season pass with more levels).

Summary
All popups i.e. x2 hot wheels, x1.25 on track, x XP boosts, season pass challenges.
Please move these to only pop up once you open the "Season" tab and stop spamming us with them everytime we finish a game

EU Server, Xbox One Player

tokyobatman #2 Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21946 battles
  • [XIXLG]
Welcome back. Glad you are enjoying the game. 

ThretLvLmid #3 Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:31 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16849 battles
Yeah it’s driving me nuts seing hot wheels x2 completed(762) every damn match 

Our ideas hold no water yet we use them as a dam

lethalkillerdan-x #4 Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:13 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14913 battles
  • [KMD]

View Posttokyobatman-p, on 11 November 2020 - 11:50 PM, said:

Welcome back. Glad you are enjoying the game. 

Cheers, I tried to get back into the game last... November iirc and maybe in February but I just couldn't. I've had 2 weeks off work so I thought why not, and it's been quite good. The x2 hot wheels op has definitely made me stay and play more as I've nearly finished the Tortoise grind for the second time and a few boosts later the M46 Patton is nearly done :D
Six tier 9 grinds for the past year and a half are finally starting to feel like they'll be completed!

View PostThretLvLmid-x, on 12 November 2020 - 12:31 AM, said:

Yeah it’s driving me nuts seing hot wheels x2 completed(762) every damn match 

I think I'm close to around 200 on the hot wheels x2's and my lord am I getting annoyed at them.

I love the rewards for the season pass, probably the only reason I've got back into tanks is because of them but WG have to ruin it somehow right? I mean... nothing works perfectly but... come on WG please... :D

EU Server, Xbox One Player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users