Insider Information Stream - Every Monday!

Server Downtime Notes Update Preview WoTConsole Twitch Stream Insider Information

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Pixel Pvsha-x #21 Posted 23 November 2020 - 02:17 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27379 battles

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 20 November 2020 - 07:27 AM, said:

Update! Following feedback from the community, we will be starting the stream 2 hours earlier at 1400 CST (2000 UTC) to fall in line with our traditional start time. We will stream for one hour and release the Server Update Notes following the conclusion of the stream at 1500 CST (2100 UTC). So, if you want to get the news before anyone else does, come along and hear it from us and send us your questions while you're at it! 

I have two questions:

1.) Where do we submit our questions?

2.) Are there plans to introduce more universal camo patterns that we can earn?

I noticed that Greenland is earnable in Ranked Battles and I had seen someone say in the subreddit that another pattern is earnable in Commander Mode. I think that's great. Personally I'm unimpressed with the patterns themselves, but my personal preference aside, the fact they're reused from 2019 Games rewards does take something away from it. Ideally, each way to earn camo should reward a pattern that's distinct from the other as a point of pride. For example, if I had won a camo in Commander Mode, I might want a pattern with perhaps a hexagon motif as a throwback to Panzer General and tabletop games. Maybe a Ranked Battles camo can be spots of ragged scrapes and gashes to represent the grind. An inspired camo for topping out Tier 9 in Yearly Rewards would be a motivating factor as well. Either way, the special camos that we see on WoT PC steamers put our generic pixel camos to shame.

TL;DR: Please, give us some cool camos to unlock because frankly the standard camos for Italy make my eyes vomit. 

3×MoE 

Walker Bulldog • Lycan • Aufklärungspanzer Panther • Type-64 • 59-16 • VK 28.01 • Leopard • Chaffee • AMX ELC bis

T69 • T20 • VK 30.01 D • M4 

Hellcat • T67

✰  ✰  ✰

Smaugone1-x #22 Posted 23 November 2020 - 04:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23108 battles
It's it true that the next season will be World of Tanks: Nerf? Sponsored by Parker Brothers.
REMEMBER-It's just a game.

MintoVimto-x #23 Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:04 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1052 battles
  • [WGW]
Remind! Going live in one hour! For now, check out HELA1981! We will be previewing the update notes before they're published, answering questions all before the notes are published!

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore

Haukkis-x #24 Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 38843 battles

View PostMadPixelPusha-x, on 23 November 2020 - 03:17 AM, said:

I have two questions:

1.) Where do we submit our questions?

2.) Are there plans to introduce more universal camo patterns that we can earn?

I noticed that Greenland is earnable in Ranked Battles and I had seen someone say in the subreddit that another pattern is earnable in Commander Mode. I think that's great. Personally I'm unimpressed with the patterns themselves, but my personal preference aside, the fact they're reused from 2019 Games rewards does take something away from it. Ideally, each way to earn camo should reward a pattern that's distinct from the other as a point of pride. For example, if I had won a camo in Commander Mode, I might want a pattern with perhaps a hexagon motif as a throwback to Panzer General and tabletop games. Maybe a Ranked Battles camo can be spots of ragged scrapes and gashes to represent the grind. An inspired camo for topping out Tier 9 in Yearly Rewards would be a motivating factor as well. Either way, the special camos that we see on WoT PC steamers put our generic pixel camos to shame.

TL;DR: Please, give us some cool camos to unlock because frankly the standard camos for Italy make my eyes vomit. 

Italian camos arent't beautiful but Polish camos are ugliest in the game, even uglier than Mercenaries camos imo. Btw, Greenland camo is not reused from 2019 Games Rewards, not sure what that is, you likely mistyped it's name. If you meant those special camos that were given to players who completed 11-12 monthly ops in 2019, those are Multi Scale Jungle Camo (Summer) and Multi Scale Greenfield Camo (Desert). Tier X Ranked Battle's Grand Master League reward camo is called Grassland and it's Summer camo. Not sure about which camo is available from Commander Mode, never heard about anything like that before. 

Edited by Haukkis-x, 03 December 2020 - 12:47 AM.

MintoVimto-x #25 Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:06 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1052 battles
  • [WGW]
In just under one hour (2pm CST) on WoTConsole Twitch we will be previewing what is happening in the update tomorrow! 

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

KeIIenn-x #26 Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:10 PM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 40601 battles
  • [TRND0]
:hiding:

[TRND0] Tornado 

RebelZ I SlaYeR-x #27 Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34930 battles

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 14 December 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

In just under one hour (2pm CST) on WoTConsole Twitch we will be previewing what is happening in the update tomorrow! 

Finally, is this confirmation the major update is tomorrow?
signature.png

DG STRIDER 5599-x #28 Posted 15 December 2020 - 02:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11155 battles
https://youtu.be/fz8vUtXvsds

I watched the video of the stream and the Rambo Tank which I couldn’t see clearly in the pictures that were shown the same tank that he drove in Rambo 3? I provided the link above of the tank battle of the movie

MintoVimto-x #29 Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:17 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1052 battles
  • [WGW]
Hello everyone! Just a quick heads up, we don't have a scheduled stream for today. Will have some new for you on what is coming today regarding the update tomorrow though.

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

matematicalone-p #30 Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5565 battles

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 04 January 2021 - 07:17 PM, said:

Hello everyone! Just a quick heads up, we don't have a scheduled stream for today. Will have some new for you on what is coming today regarding the update tomorrow though.

Happy New Year Mr Hart. 

''There is no 'i' in team but there is in win.'', Michael Jordan

''If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.'', Muhammad Ali

1vs6 last man standing Kolobanov's

MintoVimto-x #31 Posted 11 January 2021 - 07:41 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1052 battles
  • [WGW]
Going live in 20 minutes!

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users