• Please log in to reply
1231 replies to this topic

MintoVimto-x #1 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:05 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1043 battles
  • [WGW]

Hello all!

Just going to create this thread to help in my efforts to gather feedback regarding the update today. Please post your constructive feedback below, and I will read through everything, and add the constructive points to my report.

Thank you all in advance,

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore

CrucialCrossout-x #2 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37586 battles

POPULAR

I am one of the best players on this game and love our community and the game! Today I was lie and rob by WGC! I've grind crew's for 6 years and spent money on x5 crew experience just for it all to go away! All premium tanks are rendered useless now other than having one specific for credit. One crew can be used for all your tanks. I like the system but we definitely deserve a huge compensation from WGC or change the system in a way that benefits the veteran players!

matematicalone-p #3 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5565 battles
It takes a lot of courage may I say

''There is no 'i' in team but there is in win.'', Michael Jordan

''If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.'', Muhammad Ali

1vs6 last man standing Kolobanov's

OrderedFaun05-x #4 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:08 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27961 battles
Goodness me, have you even looked at the forum ! 
the update is dire, I won’t be playing any more but will look on the forum to see if there’s been a roll back.

CrucialCrossout-x #5 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37586 battles
I love the UI in-game but try to keep it simple and move the map back to where it was. Arty has become broke so remove it and u will get love or nerf it

Sonnenritter-x #6 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20557 battles
Definitely no need for your extra thread, Minto. Just have a look around ffs...!

MintoVimto-x #7 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:13 PM

Community Liaison

• Administrator
  • 1043 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSonnenritter-x, on 15 December 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

Definitely no need for your extra thread, Minto. Just have a look around ffs...!

Just helps to guide people who haven't already provided feedback

Liam Hart

Community Liaison

Wargaming Chicago - Baltimore

CrucialCrossout-x #8 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37586 battles

Please post your constructive feedback below! Plz let's help eachother

killer etzi0-x #9 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 64010 battles
  • [-N0-]

Just a quick glance I counted 20+ threads with "not so positive" feed back. Also a couple of un-offical polls running that are 95% negative feed back.

To be transparent I have not played in battle yet, just spending some time in the garage and I am having difficulty understand why such a HUGE swing was made at how everything works, when mostly folks where asking for Maps, MM balance and tank balance. But hey what do I know right? 

My feed back, re-set the game prior to the 6.0, lets get player input on what, if any, of the 6.0 changes where good and add those back in.

That's my .06 cents

Edited by killer etzi0-x, 15 December 2020 - 09:19 PM.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

DUBL DUECE-x #10 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57332 battles
Gotta say extremely disappointed, this is the game I have played the longest by far, and now all my time building up my crews is gone. I won't be playing anymore to give no thought into something that took so long to build up, callous to say the least, even after all the changes even after WWE and Freaking Hotwheels, WG has made a major mistake in this, I can only vote with my wallet and or play time,  they wont be getting either without a major change to the crews, at least give us a skill for skill swap or if you had 20+ skills give us all the new ones.

l Breslau l-x #11 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:20 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 63510 battles
  • [DW_PL]

This update is definitly the worst update ever.

But they are actually good things about this update too. for example

- Moduls instead of packages

- The top 3 players screen at the end of the battle 

- 3D skins

But everything except this is very bad.

The battles is unplayable due to everything being rotated (like mini map for example) and tanks dissapear while being spotted

The garage is bad. Is very complicated to navigate and I just honesty wish that we could get the old Xbox One garage from 2016.

I think that the best that could happen right now is to go back to the previous version of this game.

AskingCupid78-x #12 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 57910 battles

I am going to try to be polite, but there is no way to call this anything other than absolute crap, i know this might not be what you want to hear, but you have made the garage worse, i had problems navigating through it and get into battle, you have royally screwed established players just to cater to the noobs by letting us only have 9 skills. whats the point in having Premium tanks for crew Xp bonus when it is no good to you, the map and screen are awful, you cant see tanks even if they are within range, so screw tactical gameplay by trying to outplay enemies and use tactical awareness, you have really pissed of many veterans and established players and that is beeing polite the company obviously want to replace their playerbase and i think you might succed with that, this is not an update it is a complete change, when you spent money in the past it said, "thanks for your support", with this "Update" you are tltterally saying,"Screw you"

PS: Just check the Mess Hall.

Edited by AskingCupid78-x, 15 December 2020 - 09:37 PM.

killer etzi0-x #13 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 64010 battles
  • [-N0-]

View Postl Breslau l-x, on 15 December 2020 - 03:20 PM, said:

- 3D skins

The battles is unplayable due to everything being rotated (like mini map for example) and tanks dissapear while being spotted

The garage is bad. Is very complicated to navigate and I just honesty wish that we could get the old Xbox One garage from 2016.

I think that the best that could happen right now is to go back to the previous version of this game.

As I mentioned, roll back to prior 6.0, get feed back on the things folks liked and add those back in for the "NEW" 6.0

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

cooliocory90954-x #14 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:24 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25735 battles

What in top secret?

BingestSugar665-x #15 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24259 battles
  • [S0L0]

Constructive criticism/ Improvements going forward.

1 Put map back to bottom right corner.

2 Put ribbons and damage/ Assist numbers back.

3 Have a little bar for enemies health again.

It feels like you have really screwed over players with good crews buy deciding for them to limit their crews. I think WGCB have put the final nail in the coffin for the game by alienating players and destroying good will from the player base. I hope I'm wrong but I believe this will kill the game and destroy your games financial income. 

Red Five R5-x #16 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 42988 battles
  • [D-12]
Killfeed! Again its changed. This was done years ago the same way (no tank types in killfeed, gts instead) and we fought hard to have it reversed.
We dnt need a killfeed that states this guy killed that guy. This doesnt mean anything to us, it is not useful info.

Edited by Red Five R5-x, 15 December 2020 - 09:28 PM.

the jackass formerly known as someone else

"if you're gonna be cocky with me in my posts and you're still living with your parents, please get lost"

Koneko Da Best-x #17 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31856 battles
  • [KMD]
The UI and HUD changes seem like an enormous downgrade across the board can't even identify what tanks you're about to engage at all either on the minimap or in front of you and the fact we have no damage tracker or assisted/blocked is absurd as well... There are so many things that bother me but I'll keep it short for now :(

razers_beergrdn-p #18 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:26 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21813 battles
  • [CUDA]
So I’m rarely on these forums but here I am... this game was good and just needed a steady stream of content. What you’re producers put out was a ground up dumpster fire... these are early 1900s tanks not something off from armored warfare. The game just doesn’t feel like tanks anymore you need to be able to see what tanks you’re shooting at you need to dial back how much you change in one sweep... I have a hard time believing this made it through super testing... so the hud should go, the tanks you are looking at should be labeled with how much health is left, 5 man platforms should come back. Things you did right the crew changes are cool the maps look good without the hud. Thanks for all the work all of you put into the game keep you’re head up I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Sonnenritter-x #19 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20557 battles

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 15 December 2020 - 10:13 PM, said:

Just helps to guide people who haven't already provided feedback

WG-logic, I see. Have fun & take care. 

l Breslau l-x #20 Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 63510 battles
  • [DW_PL]

View Postl Breslau l-x, on 15 December 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

- 3D skins

i almost forgot about the renovable consumables they are a good addition to this game too, and arty buff is really a bad idea too 

Edited by l Breslau l-x, 15 December 2020 - 09:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users