Action Heroes Season - Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
1231 replies to this topic

Spectre007DB5-x #1221 Posted 17 January 2021 - 12:09 AM

Private

• Players
  • 61510 battles
  • [007]
it gets worse by the day... they say this game is supported built by us players they why the hell dont they listen to us.... we just yr money and we can go to hell.... its there way or the highway.... what a game this game is turning out to be... no wonder why people r leaveing... why do u think they merged ps with xbox not enough players to go around another screw up there

EatingCheese571-x #1222 Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:46 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 98112 battles
  • [PHD]

All of you are flogging a dead horse.

https://console.worl...rms_of_service/

11.          Feedback and User Submissions

11.1        We are always pleased to hear from our users and welcome specific comments about our Services.  Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. The aim of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects that we develop might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work.  Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that you do not send us any original creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information such as game ideas or original artwork ("Submissions").

your opinion is pointless and a waste of time.

World of Tanks valor is not World of Tanks PC.  They are different games which means the tanks will always be different.

TheSippinTea-x #1223 Posted 17 January 2021 - 02:49 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19711 battles
  • [HAKAI]

So in other words this feedback thread was just a pointless waste of time as the revs aren't going to listen to us anyway.

Cool

Rab64bit-x #1224 Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27351 battles

This is unfortunately true.

But I hope they get nervous when they realize the money isn’t coming.

SirDerp-a-lot-p #1225 Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 67358 battles
  • [EPOS]

View PostEatingCheese571-x, on 17 January 2021 - 02:46 AM, said:

All of you are flogging a dead horse.

https://console.worl...rms_of_service/

11.          Feedback and User Submissions

11.1        We are always pleased to hear from our users and welcome specific comments about our Services.  Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. The aim of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects that we develop might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work.  Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that you do not send us any original creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information such as game ideas or original artwork ("Submissions").

your opinion is pointless and a waste of time.

That's a CYA phrase so that I cannot sue them after sending them a picture of a tank. It has nothing to do with their ability and willingness to listen to the players.

Wolfpack1983-x #1226 Posted 17 January 2021 - 07:16 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 16013 battles

View PostWolfpack1983-x, on 16 January 2021 - 10:29 PM, said:

Thanks!  I will give that a try later this evening.  I appreciate your quick response!  

Thanks again for your help.  I tried what you suggested (multiple times) but for me at least, I still can't access the compass mini-map.  I guess I will have to wait until they fix it at some point...     

BiBiWaAm51-x #1227 Posted 17 January 2021 - 08:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 29045 battles
  • [0___0]
Since I've posted here I only loose all my games. Even with the best damages in game. It's going worse every day

DaveeSport QLD-x #1228 Posted Yesterday, 04:51 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17939 battles
  • [ANZAC]

View PostR3VD4WG MB-x, on 16 December 2020 - 07:35 AM, said:

So in no particular order here are some of my thoughts both good and bad. 

The Tech Tree, WTAF?

Who's idea was it to make it so convoluted, there was really nothing wrong with the old tech tree, no one from the community asked for this WG, how about you stop adding features you guys think would be cool and work on things the community actually want. The new tech tree is dumb and need to be either A. changed back to how it was or B. fully reworked because right now its pretty much unusable. Also upgrading tanks could be streamlined, say I'm buying a tank back that I've had in the past I want to be able to just hit one button and get the fully upgraded version, sure being able to upgraded each item is nice and I really can see how that would work well when your grinding your way through a tank line, please stop looking at everything one dimensionally because the players who have kept this game going are old players who have already done all the grinding don't just throw them under the bus because this way works better for new players. This could easily be fixed so both ways are possible again please seek help with your UI get some community feedback, maybe get some more super testers because clearly your either not listening to the ones you've got or there just isn't enough fo them to get a real feel for what the community wants.

Stats

Really? half the stats are missing, it's impossible to check the damage standing on any given tank? Granted I've not actually played in a tanks with a MOE yet but regardless I want a way to be able to check my damage standing before I get a MOE so I can get an idea of how much damage/assisted I need to be putting out. Getting to the stats for any given tank is also impossible, no more filters on the stats page? Why? Like seriously you guys need to stop breaking things that actually worked well in the past. 

Commanders

So this is a mixed bag for me so far I'm not in love with the who commander system there are things I do like about it, there's things I don't like about it too but I'm sure with time I will get used to it and it will be just fine maybe with a few tweaks. Once again though you have managed to ruin a perfectly good system right here so as a long time player with over 600 tanks before the update I had a crew in all non premium tanks, I would leave my premium tanks empty and when I wanted to go into battle it would make me put a crew in the tank, nice and easy right? Now I can go into battle without a command, great you think, except why would I do that? why would anyone do that? At least its free for me to move my commander to a premium tank and back so it makes no sense for me to not take advantage of a commander. Except the fact that I have to go all the way over to the commander screen search through my commanders then search through my tanks all to put a commander in my tank for maybe one game and rinse an repeat when I want to put him back. What used to take 2 maybe 3 button clicks it taking 10+ now. Again with the convoluted ideas, you guys need to get someone who has a clue about UI hired pronto because your current team have no clue, not a single one.

In Game Play

I'm sure everyone will have an opinion on this and so far I'm not 100% sure how I feel, but this is to be expected since its a big change. What I can say is I dont outright hate it and there's a good chance it will grow on me, right now its a bit difficult to see things that I used to see instantly but that mainly just because I need to look somewhere else. I actually feel like in the in game hud has taken a step forward in the right direction and hope to see further improvements.

Maps

So far the maps I've played on look amazing zero complaints here. Who ever is doing the design work on the maps they need a raise!

Mini Map

Grey used to be reserved for players that didn’t load into game it now seems like it is used for players on a different console, this combined with the grey scale mini map makes it almost impossible to see where your team is at any given point in the game. Simple fix stop over complicating things, when I look at my mini map I’m less concerned with being able to identify Xbox/PlayStation players and more concerned with being able to actually locate my supporting tanks!

Overall I am pretty disappointed, I was looking forward to this update, excited even, I wanted to like this update so much you don't even understand. Somehow you've managed to take features away and make things more complicated at the same time, I don't even understand how you can do that by accident its almost like someone over at WG is intentionally trying to sabotage the game.

In my opinion, this is spot-on the main issues. The Crew issue missed here which has helped nerf some of my tanks is the hours of game play building up crews for my tier 10 tanks and some repetitive play tanks now can only have 9 crew skills, not good. I have spent a fortune on this game and have all but 1 of all premium tanks in my garage and 731 tanks in total, that's a lot of grinding, camo on all premium and every thing over tier 8. If you can bring back some of the good you took away, people like myself will continue to invest in game play. 

Just on a side note there are still prototype tanks out there from this period, you have not added to the game, and some of these season tanks are ridiculous. A lot of us who pump money and time in are older, think about us with some of these promo's and updates ( this includes computer). For now I am still playing but have steadily watched as the changes effect game play and enjoyment.

We Build, We Break.

Mad Dad38017-x #1229 Posted Yesterday, 03:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 42848 battles
  • [VAL0R]

This is actually a great idea to consolidate where feedback is provided.

An issue important to me is transferring commanders between tanks, it's a very time consuming process at the moment because commanders aren't identified or sorted by country.  I like to move commanders already assigned to a tech tree tank in and out of my premium tanks for the same country to gain XP but it's not an easy task as it once was. 

Also there is still an issue with dual nation crew trainers.  After hearing Pain God mention on one of the Twitch updates that you can move crews into a dual nation crew trainer without cost I tried it.  As Pain God said, there is an indication that you will be charged gold when you move a commander into the tank, however you aren't actually charged. Unfortunately  when you move the crew back to their originally assigned tech tree tank, you do get charged gold.   In my case, I moved a German commander into the T-34-88 which has always been available for both German and Russian crews and when I moved the commander back to their originally assigned tank I was charged 60 gold.   I opened a ticket on this and was able to get my gold refunded but it took an exchange of several messages with the Player Support group.  I don't think the person that I initially communicated with understood the concept of dual nation commander trainers but eventually he passed my issue on to someone else that did and my gold was restored.

If something can be done to streamline the process of moving commanders around and fixing the issue with charging gold for moving commanders in and out of dual nation Commander trainers that would be much appreciated.

GuanoLoco63-x #1230 Posted Yesterday, 04:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11828 battles
  • [NEGAN]

To WG, 

Who is the one to decide what the priority to what gets fixed first? Yo are not listening to the community on what is to be fixed first. 95% of us don't care about store issues, a particular gun on one tank not being able to be put on, the sound of an engine not being correct, etc. What we care about is the HUD Display being corrected to where we have the information in front of our eyes and not in the upper left or lower right corners, depending on where you want your mini-map, We care about not being given the maps back that have been taken out for "updating". It seems you can  update a map while it is in rotation. It has been done with the current maps we are getting to use. We care about the commanders being put back in country order so we can find them easier. We care about putting the tanks back in country order so when we assign a commander to a tank we can find it easier. In fact it was way easier to pick the tank and then put the commander in it. We care about getting the information at the end of the game on how many shots hit versus how many penetrated and to what tanks we did damage to. we care about having the information back on the tanks guns aiming time. Right now I can look at any tank gun I want and there is nothing on how long it takes for it to aim fully. especially helpful to arty. We care about the correct damage being displayed and registered when shooting another tank. ie., Hitting a tank at point blank range in the side, hearing the audio saying nice shot, seeing the enemy tank damage go down and not getting the credit for said shot. We care about getting at least 4 man platoons back. A lot of us play with many friends and being able to play 5 man platoons was what some of us did 95% of our playing time. It would of been better to not allow 5 of the same type of tank to run together. 

This update was poorly timed and way too big to be bringing out two weeks before the holidays. It should of been done in pieces and fixed and then another piece done. Bring back maps and fix the HUD and that will bring a lot of the players back. Show some good faith to the community and have some guts. Minto has been pounded on because you decided to roll this mess out. Just my humble opinion.

CALISURFBOY-x #1231 Posted Yesterday, 04:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6753 battles

I haven't played since they started mercenaries due to military service. I sat down last night and holy heck! What happened to World of Tanks? The game was serious but now is so cartoony and feels like a bunch of different things just put together but it just doesn't work. The font choice is horrible. The tech tree is a visual mess and not very usable. What happened to the beautiful looking garage on the menu? The gameplay itself has improved but the UI is horrendous. So much garbage on the screen. Also games I use to play and end up with tons of silver now are costing me tons of silver. 

Stats show I put hours into the game over 6,800 battles as well as hundreds of dollars. I was looking forward to a "next gen" version of the game but this is now hot garbage. 

JDOGx34-x #1232 Posted Today, 01:48 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24312 battles
6.0 is a Complete step backwards and when I was playing the current season I have absolutely no idea what was going on the season interface is impossible to use as is the rest of the game

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

dirksf-x