[NEED INFO]Keep getting E00G22 or E00G26 when trying to log in on NA server

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AMERICAN MOE-x #1 Posted 16 December 2020 - 10:40 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 48324 battles
  • [MOE]

Playing on Xbox Series X and Xbox One X. Getting these error codes anytime I try to sign in. Same deal on my Guest Xbox my friends play on. Also get dropped randomly when playing on the Series X also. Tried hard resets, reset my ISP. I've re-download the game several times. This has been happing since around the time of the new Seris x launch of course. Getting the error codes after it says connecting to server NA an shows the spinning WG symbol. 

MaxChaos24-x #2 Posted 16 December 2020 - 12:43 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14216 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostAMERICAN MOE-x, on 16 December 2020 - 05:40 AM, said:

Playing on Xbox Series X and Xbox One X. Getting these error codes anytime I try to sign in. Same deal on my Guest Xbox my friends play on. Also get dropped randomly when playing on the Series X also. Tried hard resets, reset my ISP. I've re-download the game several times. This has been happing since around the time of the new Seris x launch of course. Getting the error codes after it says connecting to server NA an shows the spinning WG symbol. 

Hello, a little confused. I see you are on NA and have been playing today and the last few days. It seems that you have been able to get on?

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

AMERICAN MOE-x #3 Posted 16 December 2020 - 09:09 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 48324 battles
  • [MOE]
I was able to get on, however it takes anywhere from 5 mins to an hour of trying to log into the garage till it works. Every morning when I fire up the game room it's a mystery as to how long it will take to get logged in. Almost like it gets stuck in a "loop" of not working it's always the very last connecting page that now has the WG spinning logo but used to be a pic of the Sherman spinning it's tracks. The consoles are hard wired also no wifi. Series X and Xbox One X. 

AMERICAN MOE-x #4 Posted 13 January 2021 - 08:50 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 48324 battles
  • [MOE]
Still having this problem every single day when trying to sign in. Got about 100 screen shots of it. I have no clue how to fix it.

AMERICAN MOE-x #5 Posted 13 January 2021 - 08:53 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 48324 battles
  • [MOE]
Xbox series x, xbox one x, server na 

MaxChaos24-x #6 Posted 13 January 2021 - 01:00 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 14216 battles
  • [CPTST]

View PostAMERICAN MOE-x, on 13 January 2021 - 03:50 AM, said:

Still having this problem every single day when trying to sign in. Got about 100 screen shots of it. I have no clue how to fix it.

Hello, when you login, you are saying you are getting a loading spinner then eventually you'll get one of these errors, correct? If so, could you please do the following:

When you are on the loading spinner:

• Plug in a Keyboard to your Xbox
  • Press the Enter and type the following exactly:
    • 1337 report a manual bug please 1337
  • Press Enter 

Please note: You will not see it do anything, you will not see yourself typing, you will be typing invisible text into an invisible text box. I would perform the above steps a couple of times to make sure you did it right just in case you may have misspelled or typed it wrong the first time. Once you do this, let me know so I can check our system. 

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

AMERICAN MOE-x #7 Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 48324 battles
  • [MOE]
Will do, Thank You!! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users