This is the simple/obvious fix (directly from Victor Kislyi - CEO of WG)

5.0 6.0 wg roll-bacl revert do the right thing wargaming victor kislyi simply listen action heroes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

OrderedFaun05-x #21 Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:15 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28020 battles
Just watch, every point made will be avoided, unanswered, and crucially not rectified !

HeavyKaragh-x #22 Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 57783 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs-x, on 07 January 2021 - 08:02 PM, said:

That CEO doesn’t really care about WoTC anymore, he gave WoTC devs the ability to progress differently to WoT PC and it was possibly the worst thing he has done.

WoTC just seems to be owned by a marketing team and no-one else.

You are wrong. Console version is better than PC in many ways.

DwarfOnDrugs-x #23 Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37832 battles
  • [-UNL-]

View PostHeavyKaragh-x, on 11 January 2021 - 12:20 PM, said:

You are wrong. Console version is better than PC in many ways.

Please explain how console is in any way better than PC.

The only thing console is better is that they haven’t added bonds yet.

HeavyKaragh-x #24 Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 57783 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs-x, on 11 January 2021 - 01:22 PM, said:

Please explain how console is in any way better than PC.

The only thing console is better is that they haven’t added bonds yet.

Commander system. If you thinks PC is better on this matter explain, because it's the stupidest thing still on that version. I'd like to see all of you complaining of the 9 skill commander get your hands on the 6 to 10 skill per complete crew system of PC.

Directly related to the previous is the management of crews and premium tanks, and the need to retrain WITH GOLD to use a crew with another CLASS OF TANK from the SAME NATION.

The artillery system, the wheeled lights that make OBSOLETE the tracked lights, the pay to win equipment, the emblems. probably more, but i just don't run it too much.

P.D: Oh, the fantastic christmas garage were players win decorative stuff for the tree. That would be fantastic for all those blaming Hot weels, WWF or Heroes, because it comes from PC.

Edited by HeavyKaragh-x, 11 January 2021 - 12:32 PM.

DwarfOnDrugs-x #25 Posted 11 January 2021 - 02:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37832 battles
  • [-UNL-]

View PostHeavyKaragh-x, on 11 January 2021 - 12:30 PM, said:

Commander system. If you thinks PC is better on this matter explain, because it's the stupidest thing still on that version. I'd like to see all of you complaining of the 9 skill commander get your hands on the 6 to 10 skill per complete crew system of PC.

Directly related to the previous is the management of crews and premium tanks, and the need to retrain WITH GOLD to use a crew with another CLASS OF TANK from the SAME NATION.

The artillery system, the wheeled lights that make OBSOLETE the tracked lights, the pay to win equipment, the emblems. probably more, but i just don't run it too much.

P.D: Oh, the fantastic christmas garage were players win decorative stuff for the tree. That would be fantastic for all those blaming Hot weels, WWF or Heroes, because it comes from PC.

PCs commander system is more complicated but is better than our new system for sure.

Transferring crews across classes doesn’t really matter to much because most people have multiple premium tanks these days anyway so who cares.

PCs arty is better because it makes it a support class not a backline TD.

Wheeled lights don’t make other lights obsolete, tracked lights have better combat capacity than wheeled lights.

Pay to win bond equipment i will agree is stupid, but undoubtedly it will come to console at some point for WGCBs quick bucks

Emblems...? Who cares the majority of them are garbage. PC at least has emblems to show when people complete mission marathons and unique skins for a lot of vehicles that actually look really good.

PCs special events are a lot better than ours (Except for halloween, i’ll say we have better halloween events for sure)

PC don’t sell out to outdated toys companies.

Literally PC is better in so many ways.

They also have Strongholds for competitive players to actually play the game in an enjoyable environment.

Reward vehicles for dedicated players to earn so they have something to do after researching every vehicle

A development team that understands the importance of supertesting, for both major updates and new features.

A supertest without an NDA so players can give feedback before having things rammed down their throats

A development team that consists of people who aren’t all complete bots at the game and actually understand how to play the game

A development company that knows how to make missions that require effort and not just mindless grinding.

A development team that doesn’t just rely on paper stats but uses some common sense

A development team that understands level design and understands how to balance maps correctly. 

HeavyKaragh-x #26 Posted 11 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 57783 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs-x, on 11 January 2021 - 03:42 PM, said:

Literally PC is better in so many ways

How is crew micromanagement better in a arcade game? you are grinding a line, and sudenly, ups, i need a new crew member (a radio operator, for example) that won´t have skills and will hinder my performance in batlle because he has to train brother in arms (you need bia in each crew member for it to work at 100%, and each crew memeber has maximum 4 skills), repairs, cammouflage or whatever. cool. And you can´t train him in a premium heavy tank because it comes from a medium. great. now i need hig tier premium tanks of each class for each nation and with all the possible jobs (the tier 3 or 4 premiums rarely have a radio operator). it's so much fun. And well, hehem: It's expected to change to a 1 comander per tank system this year, more similar to World of warships, but more rpg-ish and maybe more restrictive than ours.http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/759370-whats-coming-to-wot-end-of-year-stream-summary/

The anoyllery system is so good, ( ~0.5 accuracy at tier X, higher splash radius and the stun mechanics) that they are reworking it again. Players are asking to be one-shoted again. With the rework, arty players will have the chance to anoy, one-shot though HE or AP (they removed AP rounds, but surprise! they're back!)

Tracked lights have better DPM, more penetration, and better view range. Wheeled are better in everything else: base accuracy, on the move (+0.08 vs 0.14 at tier X), aim time (1.3!!!!) turret traverse, mobility, cammo, and they can't be tracked: they are the combat focused lights. https://tanks.gg/compare/amx-13-105?t=ebr-105

The supertest and development team works so well, that they introduced the emblems, the artillery rework and the enhaced equipment. Because they listen.. but don't read, as the PC forum and the roll back changes demonstrates.

Pc has some good things: the better clan support and events, and maybe the restricted equipment system.

Cannon x Fodder-x #27 Posted 12 January 2021 - 06:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14397 battles

View PostMintoVimto-x, on 07 January 2021 - 08:33 PM, said:

That's a great video to be fair, and even though it's out of context, talking about something different 5 years ago, he's doing something no so dissimilar from what we do on our streams. This update wasn't perfect, people are upset, we know, we're working on adjusting and fixing it all for you. It'll happen, but as the video says, things take time. We have a responsibility to make a great game for you guys to enjoy, especially in these really difficult times. We will get there. Keep an eye out for the latest update patch notes coming in the next few hours.

Wait, wut?  You're working on FIXING it for us?  There's no fixing what you did.  You might be able to ATTONE for what you did, but you ain't fixing it.  You say that you have a responsibility to make a great game for us to enjoy.  Well you mostly had that.  For the most part, this game was enjoyable.  There were less than a dozen things that really needed to be changed to make the game great.

Instead of working on the small changes the game needed you designed an entirely new game.  A game that not only quite literally stole money from its users, but was so vastly different to the game these users spent their money on, that these users don't want to play it anymore.  There's no fixing that.  You stole from us, and your response "we know it's not perfect".  [edited]yeah it ain't perfect, it's not even [edited]world of tanks.  I want my thousands of dollars I spent playing world of tanks back, because the product I got in return is not world of tanks.

AskingCupid78-x #28 Posted 24 January 2021 - 10:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 57910 battles
Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users