Jump to content


[NAB]Premium account has changed!


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Iratus Ossa-x #1 Posted 13 January 2021 - 02:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16968 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    12-09-2015

Turns out they have changed what having a "premium account" does.

It no longer gives a 50% bonus to silver and xp ( now vehicle xp). Vehicle xp has been changed to +20% and the silver bonus seem to be randomised, often its +20% but other times it seems to be anywhere from +30-45%.

 

Has anyone else had problems like these? 



Sonnenritter-x #2 Posted 13 January 2021 - 02:51 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20557 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

Sound´s just like another nail in the coffin... But:confused:

Can anyone please refute?


 

 


Restless_Vermin-p #3 Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 44427 battles
  • 2,483
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016

View PostSonnenritter-x, on 13 January 2021 - 02:51 PM, said:

Sound´s just like another nail in the coffin... But:confused:

Can anyone please refute?

I concur the patient is deceased!

RIP WoTc (mercenaries/valor/wwe/alltheothersillynames)

Live long and prosper!



GhostRider110-x #4 Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:54 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33949 battles
  • 575
  • [SCIT]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostIratus Ossa-x, on 13 January 2021 - 03:43 PM, said:

Turns out they have changed what having a "premium account" does.

It no longer gives a 50% bonus to silver and xp ( now vehicle xp). Vehicle xp has been changed to +20% and the silver bonus seem to be randomised, often its +20% but other times it seems to be anywhere from +30-45%.

 

Has anyone else had problems like these? 

 

Is this a fact (supported by evidence like a link to a source) or what you believe to be?

In memoriam

World of Tanks Console

15th February 2014 to 15th December 2020

WGCB fluffed downgrade 6.0


MaxChaos24-x #5 Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:05 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 14222 battles
  • 22,984
  • [CPTST]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostIratus Ossa-x, on 13 January 2021 - 09:43 AM, said:

Turns out they have changed what having a "premium account" does.

It no longer gives a 50% bonus to silver and xp ( now vehicle xp). Vehicle xp has been changed to +20% and the silver bonus seem to be randomised, often its +20% but other times it seems to be anywhere from +30-45%.

 

Has anyone else had problems like these? 

 

Hello, it hasn't changed. Still provides the same bonus. :honoring:

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

 

 


Fleshy Nun-x #6 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23372 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMaxChaos24-x, on 13 January 2021 - 04:05 PM, said:

 

Hello, it hasn't changed. Still provides the same bonus. :honoring:

Please prove to all of us. 

 

The numbers looks odd or maybe it is another bug? You (WGC) rip off all info about what is happening after battle so this kind of statement is very convenient. 



tokyobatman-p #7 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:45 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18542 battles
  • 1,398
  • [XIXLG]
  • Member since:
    08-06-2017
:popcorn:

KRISTOBAL_777-p #8 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31544 battles
  • 168
  • [WGAB]
  • Member since:
    02-09-2017

Hey stupid, used a x5 for tank and x8 for commander and after match stats show big gain if i well done, once i am back in garage these xp is gone and tank and commander has nothing gained from my used vouchers. Took them off in next match and the numbers were ok. So please tell me, do the xp vouchers not count atm?



Smaugone1-x #9 Posted 13 January 2021 - 07:00 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23102 battles
  • 1,937
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

View PostFleshy Nun-x, on 13 January 2021 - 12:03 PM, said:

Please prove to all of us. 

 

The numbers looks odd or maybe it is another bug? You (WGC) rip off all info about what is happening after battle so this kind of statement is very convenient. 

 

You have it backwards. You need proof of your accusations.
REMEMBER-It's just a game.

Fleshy Nun-x #10 Posted 13 January 2021 - 07:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23372 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSmaugone1-x, on 13 January 2021 - 07:00 PM, said:

 

You have it backwards. You need proof of your accusations.

 

Accusations? I'm not surprised two way communication looks bad when reading with understanding is one of lacking skills. In this case on your side. 6.0 is terrible update full of crapy bugs or if prefer disrespectful to players community and many years of other players commitment. But ordinary Jon Doe don't give a f..nickel about it. So... don't be Jon Doe. 

Iratus Ossa-x #11 Posted 13 January 2021 - 08:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16968 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    12-09-2015

I am not sure how to add images onto this reply.

I have the game running now and have gone through half a dozen games that I've managed to play. 

 

One example is this. A game in the Udes 16 on mountain pass.

First of all the without premium amounts: silver/ - 65,683

Vehicle xp / 975

Free xp / 41

Commander xp / 1254

With premium account:

Silver / - 58,392

Vehicle xp / 1254

Free xp / 41

Commander xp /1254

 

I will add, that is without firing any gold rounds and though I had premium consumables equiped I did not use any in that game. 

 



ThretLvLmid-x #12 Posted 13 January 2021 - 08:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 14311 battles
  • 915
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
I don’t think the premium account was altered just there silver earnings are entirely [edited]ed right now and nobody at wargaming has the time or ability to acknowledge the issue

Our ideas hold no water yet we use them as a dam


Usain Salt-x #13 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9202 battles
  • 135
  • [HALAL]
  • Member since:
    09-11-2016
:popcorn:

ColderRacer107-x #14 Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6121 battles
  • 62
  • Member since:
    05-20-2017

View PostIratus Ossa-x, on 13 January 2021 - 08:21 PM, said:

I am not sure how to add images onto this reply.

I have the game running now and have gone through half a dozen games that I've managed to play. 

 

One example is this. A game in the Udes 16 on mountain pass.

First of all the without premium amounts: silver/ - 65,683

Vehicle xp / 975

Free xp / 41

Commander xp / 1254

With premium account:

Silver / - 58,392

Vehicle xp / 1254

Free xp / 41

Commander xp /1254

 

I will add, that is without firing any gold rounds and though I had premium consumables equiped I did not use any in that game. 

 

 

Premium consumables and standard ones now charge you for every time you have them equipped. Most likely the reason is that they offer passive boosts for all consumables, even though before from what I can recall premium consumables still had passive boosts but did not charge you if you did not use them. So overall, if you have a lot of silver or gold then use premium consumables, but if you are the majority of the player base then you will have to use the still broken standard consumables or loose all of your money even in high earning premium tanks.

CostlessSun07-x #15 Posted 13 January 2021 - 11:00 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35179 battles
  • 1,021
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
The game is not transparent.  Please show us what happened in the battle results section.  This game has been so unbelievably dumbed down it is incredible the amount of information that has been removed.  Basic information.

EpicEagle1-x #16 Posted 13 January 2021 - 11:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 32817 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    12-04-2016
They basically quadrupled the cost of Consumables.  But they never adjusted the Earnings Rate of Silver.  It’s like paying 4 times more for groceries and gas, but you don’t get a raise.  Only rich players can afford to play now, even with basic Tool & Med kits.  I can’t afford to shell out $100  - $200 a month buying Silver just to be competitive.

Smaugone1-x #17 Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:09 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23102 battles
  • 1,937
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

View PostFleshy Nun-x, on 13 January 2021 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

Accusations? I'm not surprised two way communication looks bad when reading with understanding is one of lacking skills. In this case on your side. 6.0 is terrible update full of crapy bugs or if prefer disrespectful to players community and many years of other players commitment. But ordinary Jon Doe don't give a f..nickel about it. So... don't be Jon Doe. 

 

"reading with understanding is one of lacking skills"

Google translator is failing you.

My point is if you say something is wrong or stealing silver, or gold (accusations), you should have evidence to prove your words. Gives WG a starting point to investigate.


Edited by Smaugone1-x, 14 January 2021 - 12:11 AM.

REMEMBER-It's just a game.

Olus_Saymon-p #18 Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15199 battles
  • 16
  • [SW1]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019

View PostKRISTOBAL_777-p, on 13 January 2021 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hey stupid, used a x5 for tank and x8 for commander and after match stats show big gain if i well done, once i am back in garage these xp is gone and tank and commander has nothing gained from my used vouchers. Took them off in next match and the numbers were ok. So please tell me, do the xp vouchers not count atm?

 

This happen also to me I us X5 XP look on the picture 

After match

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/IMG_1611.jpeg

 

And in garage

 

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/IMG_1612.jpeg


Edited by Olus_Saymon-p, 14 January 2021 - 07:25 AM.


Shockwave IIC-x #19 Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:31 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20460 battles
  • 3,079
  • [-PA-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

The Post Battle Results progress bar doesn't track correctly, that is a know issue.

 

If you use the garage UI before for match to get a pre-match figure, then take the figure under "Dochody" and compare it to the new figure that the Garage UI tells you, everything should be in order.


Chaffee ***, M10 Wolverine ***, Hellcat **, Fury **, Easy 8 ***, M6 ***, T29 ***, T71 **, T69 **, Comet I IT34 **, T34 85 ** T150 ***, KV4 **, T -54 **, ST-I **, VK30.01D III III III, VK30.01M III III, VK30.02D III III, Tiger P III III,

http://forum-console...our-average-joe

 


Bibo1GerUk-x #20 Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30366 battles
  • 5,229
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostIratus Ossa-x, on 13 January 2021 - 09:21 PM, said:

I will add, that is without firing any gold rounds and though I had premium consumables equiped I did not use any in that game. 

 

You are charged for equipping comsumables every time, not just for actively using them in-game. Mounting them on a tank already costs the full price because of the passive benefits.

If you previously hade enough stockpiled or there was a sale on you may not have noticed that they cost silver.

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users