[NAB]Game not fun anymore, kind of boring now

update broken fun not fun not fixed yawn who cares anyone listening boring

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cajun Moondawg-x #1 Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:36 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24370 battles

I have read many posts and I think we all know most are negative and sometimes bitter, crude and angry, almost like when your favorite sports team has been eliminated from the playoffs. I think everyone except the non responding developers agree that the game has changed for the worst. While I see many posts on how to make it like it used to be the one part that cannot be fixed is making this version as fun of the previous version. Why? Because it was fun but now it is a dud of a game.

Previously I would lose track of time playing and sometimes convince myself that I will play just one more game and then 10 games later I would force myself to stop. I find that I am only playing a handful of tanks now because the grind to move a new commander up the ranks is gone, good bye trying to make Wardaddy a general with 24 perks. I have played some games and had my name as the number one player, yawn.... I have been killed early by an unseen enemy, yawn... I have been killed by a spotted enemy that I could not see, yawn... The developers have figured out how to remove any excitement in the game, not sure if that was planned but it is now just boring. Not the same intensity any more, no satisfaction of killing a higher tiered tank and a more experienced player really because the game has taken away the persona of the players during the game. 

Just trying to figure out what I am going to do with all my new free time....

SGT Rock 1963-x #2 Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:41 AM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 12877 battles
  • [JOCO]
Stateside, Planet Fitness gym membership is $10.00 a month. Spring is 70 days away. Still leaves you tanking time. 

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

Cajun Moondawg-x #3 Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24370 battles

View PostSGT Rock 1963-x, on 13 January 2021 - 10:41 PM, said:

Stateside, Planet Fitness gym membership is $10.00 a month. Spring is 70 days away. Still leaves you tanking time. 

Are you the SGT Rock who plays loud music over the mic when you play and I usually mute (when I don't like the song)?

BrogueOne-p #4 Posted 14 January 2021 - 08:40 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 26643 battles
  • [AP-EX]

View PostCajun Moondawg-x, on 14 January 2021 - 06:10 PM, said:

Are you the SGT Rock who plays loud music over the mic when you play and I usually mute (when I don't like the song)?

Omfg, lol!!!!! No, he’s not.... But I’ve seen him a LOT and that guy has been doing that on PS4 since launch!!!!!  He’s part of the reason I never use public coms! Lol

SGT Rock 1963-x #5 Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:55 AM

Major

• WoTC Community Ambassador
  • 12877 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostCajun Moondawg-x, on 14 January 2021 - 02:10 PM, said:

Nope sorry

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

Cajun Moondawg-x #6 Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:57 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24370 battles

View PostSGT Rock 1963-x, on 14 January 2021 - 07:55 PM, said:

Nope sorry

What real time strategy games do you play? I just started Panzer 2

DEBONY610-x #7 Posted 16 January 2021 - 09:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 40111 battles
  • [1CAB]
You nailed it.  It has lost the addictive content that kept me playing night after night.  I no longer desire to play this new version of Tanks. I am disappointed in myself for the amount of money I have spent over 5 years to have it all taken away in one update without consulting the players.  I cannot bring myself to spend anymore money on this game as it is now.  
It is not fun anymore.   

Cajun Moondawg-x #8 Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24370 battles

View PostDEBONY610-x, on 16 January 2021 - 04:31 PM, said:

You nailed it.  It has lost the addictive content that kept me playing night after night.  I no longer desire to play this new version of Tanks. I am disappointed in myself for the amount of money I have spent over 5 years to have it all taken away in one update without consulting the players.  I cannot bring myself to spend anymore money on this game as it is now.  
It is not fun anymore.   

It really is too bad not one is listening to the game play comments, WoT is only treating it as banter and is only making changes to obvious graphic hang up's and minor details. I spoke with a college student majoring in gaming (wish that existed when I was taking classes). He told me that new game developers always try to make changes to get more money and make a name for themselves and the older ones get bored and make changes because they can. I am down to five or so games per day then I move on. Glad I didn't buy myself any premium.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users