Trending Replays?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DestroD-x #1 Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:59 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33027 battles
  • [LIGHT]

So I finally discovered how to use the replay function (under options if you were wondering) and discovered the “Trending Replay” area. The top hit is an absolutely unremarkable battle on El Halluf with 318 views; could be an interesting feature if battles with actual great performances (a Pools medal or any other battle hero award let’s say) were pushed to the top of the queue. I wouldn’t mind watching how other people are playing the maps these days but what’s on there right now seems...boring.

D

BrogueOne-p #2 Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:15 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 26544 battles
  • [AP-EX]
Search YouTube if you’re looking for more specific types of replays. The in-game replay system was never really promoted in a way that really encouraged its social-leaning usage; it’s mostly just a tool for capturing game clips and photomode screenshots. It’s simply not a widely used feature in the first place and that’s why it was removed from the PBRS...
“Trending replays” I believe only sorts by views, not by results. (In all honesty I think a majority of replay users are simply happy that it’s 90% functional)

There’s a Guides section of the main website you can check and you can also go to YT and search “wotc map tactics” or “wot console *map name* Ace gameplay” The Community Board section of the forum also features plenty of user posted replays often highlighting those big Poole’s Medal games and such.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users