• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

M4ntiX-x #1 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 39067 battles
  • [JOCO]

POPULAR

WG posted a link to a newsletter with trending tanks, within a few hours hundreds of comments appeared, here's some of them:

* My whole crew left the game they think it's garbage i been try to play it but can only play about 8 game at the most then got go to a new game. I used to play every day about 6 to 8 hour but you screwed this game up.

* No thanks! To be honest, I'm only following your Facebook page in the hope that you will admit mistakes and bring back the old commanders as far as HUD shows. If that doesn't come, I won't play it anymore. I won't try anymore either. I can't cope anymore like this. Your hope that the players will get used to it over time won't work that way. You have it in your own hands what becomes of it. As it is now, there is no need for me to even start it.

* Played everyday coming up to 6 years. No more. Premium tanks that use to earn 100k per battle on average in silver. I now lose -100k per battle. Nothing has changed from pre 6.0 in my load outs; same perm ammo load out at 20%. Same perm consumables. 2x Food/Repairs. Can live with the hub, but I’m not returning until the silver costs are altered!

* Played this game for 5 years and I Uninstalled this game after the last updated. Hopefully some people are still enjoying it.

* I really tried to give it a shot with the new downgrade. Just can't do it anymore. Haven't played a single game in over 2 weeks. This coming from a daily 20+ game and 100+ per day on weekends. To be honest I really don't miss it as much as I thought I would. Then to hear them say they basically did the "upgrade" for own personal achievement instead of customer benefit. Like seriously? Now I have zero desire to go back and play.

* I hope you guys realize that you have probably crippled the game permanently, Not a single change you made was asked for, or needed, and none of them are positive changes. Thank you for ruining one of my all time favorite games

* Nobody cares WOTC you screwed up the game I don't know what you were thinking we have had our whole clan quit playing because of your stupidity listen to the people (AKA the people who put money in your pockets) your going to alienate your player's not a very good idea but I guess you know better if you want to run this game into the ground we do all know that your player base has gone keep this up and your going to go broke and close down then all of you are going to be out of a job

* do I have to wait a long time until you want to add a new update so I can play too? I haven't played since you made this terrible update, I hope you can bring everything back to normal once you enjoy players !! It's sad to have 55 X Tanks and not play after you've worked so hard to make them ... thank you for taking us away

* I stopped playing your game. I miss it, but it's gone. And, so is me giving you any more of my cash, nice business model.

* Uninstalled after 5 years. I cannot play the game anymore. I even cannot watch the streams with the new hud design.

* The game is more less dead for me . Think ihave playd 30 to 40 battels after the up date not fun any more and still the same maps over and over again impressive how bad the game are !

* Return the game before update...we can't play anymore with this..I play crossout now and its better than this.

* You’ve ruined a good game I won’t spend anymore money on this once good game

* I deleted this game 3 days ago. It’s not the game I love anymore, I used to play 3 or 4 hours or even more

* Game is absolute garbage now and I along with tens of thousands of other gamers refuse to play this trash. Stop acting like you know your players if you ain't going to listen to them to actually know what they want.

* Why are you wasting time on this? Fix your game!

* reduced playing time after the update and now losing interest to play at all , i liked some of the changes but playability of the game took a huge step back ! the game has become a last choice to play when it use to be the go to , oh and wont spend money on this any longer , not worth it

* What u have done with this game. The producer of this update should get bring to criminal court. This update is even more corrupt then the whole EA fifa ultimate pig workers. You literally lost 40 percent of the community u will see..

* 100% negative comments and you just keep pretending like the house isn't on fire lol.

etc...

PS. The five or so guys on this forum that enjoy 6.0 and are defending it, you are really needed over on WG's Facebook page. Lol!

RIP WOTC December 15, 2020 

Current game frustration level: ███████████  110% I quit.

"No one in history has ever been insulted into agreement." - Arthur Brooks

MilitaryGoose05-x #2 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17285 battles
Yeah I mean this is why I'm amazed WGC aren't engaging more with the players right here on this forum, because this is the only place they have left where they might get a fair hearing from whats left of the online community.

They might as well just delete their Facebook presence at this point. Whoever their social media manager is has... either had their hands tied by management or screwed the pooch big time by trying to just ignore how angry everybody is.

ooo NO ONE ooo-x #3 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 66982 battles
  • [MMTLS]

View PostM4ntiX-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:35 PM, said:

WG posted a link to a newsletter with trending tanks, within a few hours hundreds of comments appeared, here's some of them:

* My whole crew left the game they think it's garbage i been try to play it but can only play about 8 game at the most then got go to a new game. I used to play every day about 6 to 8 hour but you screwed this game up.

* No thanks! To be honest, I'm only following your Facebook page in the hope that you will admit mistakes and bring back the old commanders as far as HUD shows. If that doesn't come, I won't play it anymore. I won't try anymore either. I can't cope anymore like this. Your hope that the players will get used to it over time won't work that way. You have it in your own hands what becomes of it. As it is now, there is no need for me to even start it.

* Played everyday coming up to 6 years. No more. Premium tanks that use to earn 100k per battle on average in silver. I now lose -100k per battle. Nothing has changed from pre 6.0 in my load outs; same perm ammo load out at 20%. Same perm consumables. 2x Food/Repairs. Can live with the hub, but I’m not returning until the silver costs are altered!

* Played this game for 5 years and I Uninstalled this game after the last updated. Hopefully some people are still enjoying it.

* I really tried to give it a shot with the new downgrade. Just can't do it anymore. Haven't played a single game in over 2 weeks. This coming from a daily 20+ game and 100+ per day on weekends. To be honest I really don't miss it as much as I thought I would. Then to hear them say they basically did the "upgrade" for own personal achievement instead of customer benefit. Like seriously? Now I have zero desire to go back and play.

* I hope you guys realize that you have probably crippled the game permanently, Not a single change you made was asked for, or needed, and none of them are positive changes. Thank you for ruining one of my all time favorite games

* Nobody cares WOTC you screwed up the game I don't know what you were thinking we have had our whole clan quit playing because of your stupidity listen to the people (AKA the people who put money in your pockets) your going to alienate your player's not a very good idea but I guess you know better if you want to run this game into the ground we do all know that your player base has gone keep this up and your going to go broke and close down then all of you are going to be out of a job

* do I have to wait a long time until you want to add a new update so I can play too? I haven't played since you made this terrible update, I hope you can bring everything back to normal once you enjoy players !! It's sad to have 55 X Tanks and not play after you've worked so hard to make them ... thank you for taking us away

* I stopped playing your game. I miss it, but it's gone. And, so is me giving you any more of my cash, nice business model.

* Uninstalled after 5 years. I cannot play the game anymore. I even cannot watch the streams with the new hud design.

* The game is more less dead for me . Think ihave playd 30 to 40 battels after the up date not fun any more and still the same maps over and over again impressive how bad the game are !

* Return the game before update...we can't play anymore with this..I play crossout now and its better than this.

* You’ve ruined a good game I won’t spend anymore money on this once good game

* I deleted this game 3 days ago. It’s not the game I love anymore, I used to play 3 or 4 hours or even more

* Game is absolute garbage now and I along with tens of thousands of other gamers refuse to play this trash. Stop acting like you know your players if you ain't going to listen to them to actually know what they want.

* Why are you wasting time on this? Fix your game!

* reduced playing time after the update and now losing interest to play at all , i liked some of the changes but playability of the game took a huge step back ! the game has become a last choice to play when it use to be the go to , oh and wont spend money on this any longer , not worth it

* What u have done with this game. The producer of this update should get bring to criminal court. This update is even more corrupt then the whole EA fifa ultimate pig workers. You literally lost 40 percent of the community u will see..

* 100% negative comments and you just keep pretending like the house isn't on fire lol.

etc...

PS. The five or so guys on this forum that enjoy 6.0 and are defending it, you are really needed over on WG's Facebook page. Lol!

These five guys are stretched pretty thin right now. Give them a break Mantix.

Edited by ooo NO ONE ooo-x, 17 January 2021 - 04:47 PM.

cooliocory90954-x #4 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26172 battles
  • [D12-2]
I dont have fb sorry

DrHorrible4Life-x #5 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:44 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17594 battles

When I see that, I get sad.  I'm mostly pro 6.0, and it is much easier to debate and fight with people who are angry than it is with people who are sad.  Reading those posts reminds me that the anti 6.0 crowd isn't wrong.

So I'd like to take this moment to reach out to the people I have been arguing with for a month and say I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry I wasn't more patient with you.

F

MilitaryGoose05-x #6 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17285 battles

View Postooo NO ONE ooo-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:43 PM, said:

These five guys are stretched pretty thin right now. Give them a break Mantix.

Yeah I mean, they must be pretty busy right now trying to fix colour blind mode, while also keeping the storefront running.

MilitaryGoose05-x #7 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17285 battles

View PostDrHorrible4Life-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:44 PM, said:

When I see that, I get sad.  I'm mostly pro 6.0, and it is much easier to debate and fight with people who are angry than it is with people who are sad.  Reading those posts reminds me that the anti 6.0 crowd isn't wrong.

So I'd like to take this moment to reach out to the people I have been arguing with for a month and say I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry I wasn't more patient with you.

F

Thanks man. I appreciate.

And I hope you know that people who were angry weren't really angry at you folks who were defending the game or are still enjoying it, we were really just furious with Wargaming for stealing our favourite game from us right before Christmas.

And continue to be furious with the way Wargaming are failing as a company in the wake of it all.

PrezBillClinton-x #8 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 61442 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostDrHorrible4Life-x, on 17 January 2021 - 11:44 AM, said:

F

+1. Sorry also

If you don't know, ask someone who does.

ooo NO ONE ooo-x #9 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 66982 battles
  • [MMTLS]

View PostMilitaryGoose05-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:47 PM, said:

And I hope you know that people who were angry weren't really angry at you folks who were defending the game or are still enjoying it, we were really just furious with Wargaming for stealing our favourite game from us right before Christmas.

And continue to be furious with the way Wargaming are failing as a company in the wake of it all.

Ditto. If you enjoy it good for you. I wish I did too.

66K games takes some doing and I haven't stopped playing on a whim. I just despise the in play experience and am really upset about it.

leedozer-p #10 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2043 battles
  • [SMEGS]
and one of the big things wg still do is steal your gold,all because they will not default to silver,so every time wg do an update you have to keep checking, I got stung for 150 gold few days ago,and I thought I checked,had to trace my played tanks back and change it back to silver again.theft is theft,doesn't matter how you wrap it up.

psmobius1-p #11 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 35196 battles
  • [6O97H]
The devs are absolutely clueless when it comet to how badly they've screwed up. It is like they are living in some magical imaginary world all by themselves. 

M4ntiX-x #12 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 39067 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostDrHorrible4Life-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:44 PM, said:

F

Amen brother.

I've got nothing against people who are enjoying 6.0, but I will not let them tell me it's somehow better than 5.0. I think many share this view hence the heated discussions and, in some cases, arguments resulting in forum bans.

RIP WOTC December 15, 2020 

Current game frustration level: ███████████  110% I quit.

"No one in history has ever been insulted into agreement." - Arthur Brooks

thctomate-x #13 Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:57 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23460 battles
  • [LIEBE]

lol

Google translator is my friend ;-)

DrHorrible4Life-x #14 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17594 battles

View PostMilitaryGoose05-x, on 17 January 2021 - 04:47 PM, said:

Of course brother.  Water under the bridge.  We'll still debate I'm sure.  :)

MechanicKarma97-x #15 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31282 battles
  • [TRA2]

View PostM4ntiX-x, on 17 January 2021 - 08:51 AM, said:

Amen brother.

I've got nothing against people who are enjoying 6.0, but I will not let them tell me it's somehow better than 5.0 was. I think many share this view hence the heated discussions and, in some cases, arguments resulting in forum bans.

Even the most recent patches do nothing to restore overall playability, while addressing only the most trivial parts of those features which had been changed so needlessly, and on the whole were as poorly executed as the initial update itself; to cite an example, when making use of the alternative HUD-layout, and specifically when in a vehicle that has a hull-lock function, the indicator so highlighted when this is active remains completely obscured behind one's health-bar. Also, for turretless vehicles a generic representation of a MBT applies for some reason, yet the degree to which its upper areas can traverse is limited, a limitation which applies to not one example of any actual MBT, as if we didn't have enough inconsistencies to find just between the stated intentions of the developers, and that which they do in fact; now it all manifests in-game too.

Keep in mind, that these markers along the sides of the turret which show how far one can traverse, if and when this is limited, were absent at the start, and thus were reintroduced only in a later hot-fix despite having been beforehand, a noted feature of the game since its time of inception. Their modus operandi seems to be the removal of that information which is vital not only for a proper awareness, but even to play, and hope we don't take notice. Such naivete.

"Let ye victory be swift, yet relish its rewards sparingly, for they don't always grace one."

PrezBillClinton-x #16 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:22 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 61442 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMilitaryGoose05-x, on 17 January 2021 - 11:39 AM, said:

Yeah I mean this is why I'm amazed WGC aren't engaging more with the players right here on this forum, because this is the only place they have left where they might get a fair hearing from whats left of the online community.

They might as well just delete their Facebook presence at this point. Whoever their social media manager is has... either had their hands tied by management or screwed the pooch big time by trying to just ignore how angry everybody is.

they engage by blocking threads and punishing veterans. 

DrHorrible4Life-x #17 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17594 battles

View PostPrezBillClinton-x, on 17 January 2021 - 05:22 PM, said:

they engage by blocking threads and punishing veterans. 

Just know that when I get banned, I will have deserved it.  I'm pretty sure CS and KE, despite all our differences, felt the same way.

PrezBillClinton-x #18 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:29 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 61442 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostDrHorrible4Life-x, on 17 January 2021 - 12:26 PM, said:

Just know that when I get banned, I will have deserved it.  I'm pretty sure CS and KE, despite all our differences, felt the same way.

go out like a boss strategy :izmena:

IBROX 04-x #19 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22914 battles
  • [BNKR]
I don't use Facebook, my daughter mentioned WoT and asked what's going on, had a work mate download wot over the holidays, he lasted a day and deleted it, I miss the old game like crazy, 6.0 isn't even good to play if I'm truthful. I'm seriously worried how much damage 6.0 has done to the game and I think WG doesn't know what the full extent of damage is yet. Maybe if they'd been upfront from the start with 6.0, perhaps when in early development, then I dunno, the community wouldn't be as hurt, angry, pissed off, lied to. Anyway,, going by the patches/updates, WG still haven't learned anything from 6.0 or about the community. Basically its still the same old WG console. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

ooo NO ONE ooo-x #20 Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 66982 battles
  • [MMTLS]

View PostIBROX 04-x, on 17 January 2021 - 05:33 PM, said:

I don't use Facebook, my daughter mentioned WoT and asked what's going on, had a work mate download wot over the holidays, he lasted a day and deleted it, I miss the old game like crazy, 6.0 isn't even good to play if I'm truthful. I'm seriously worried how much damage 6.0 has done to the game and I think WG doesn't know what the full extent of damage is yet. Maybe if they'd been upfront from the start with 6.0, perhaps when in early development, then I dunno, the community wouldn't be as hurt, angry, pissed off, lied to. Anyway,, going by the patches/updates, WG still haven't learned anything from 6.0 or about the community. Basically its still the same old WG console. 

I have to disagree there. Not only were they secretive about the update and kept us in the dark about the content itself, by default they STOLE REAL MONEY from myself and i'm sure many others who would not have spent REAL, HARD EARNED money if we had known about the upcoming disaster this game has become (for me).

Edited by ooo NO ONE ooo-x, 17 January 2021 - 06:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users