Server Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

GEToff MyLawn52-x #61 Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:40 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 32963 battles

View PostKuhl MC-x, on 18 January 2021 - 05:54 PM, said:

Hmm, another week with no significant fixes, no reason to log in...

That's the way I see it as well.  A week off.  Will check again next week.

Kalum Horn-x #62 Posted 19 January 2021 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 34386 battles

View Postthctomate-x, on 18 January 2021 - 06:37 PM, said:

mmhh, the fischerman Gameplay-Expert says they is no Bug with Earnrate of T-62A, and than this. Every Day another lie from the bois :popcorn:

I’ve been told earn rates are correct on a couple tanks that have silver bonus of 60-74%, but I can only make a gross of 42,000 placing in top 3 players in the game. Subtract all resupply and net earning of 645 silver, 20645 if I pull off premium repair kit. Tier 5’s used to be the silver makers, especially with a silver bonus. 

But yes earn rates are all ‘correct’....

UltimoPit385186-x #63 Posted 19 January 2021 - 02:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 34885 battles
Hope springs eternal. Minor fixes to keep things ticking over til they can do something bigger like the HUD?

But then I was hoping that last week....

Bert Raccoon80-x #64 Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23777 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostKalum Horn-x, on 19 January 2021 - 10:44 AM, said:

I’ve been told earn rates are correct on a couple tanks that have silver bonus of 60-74%, but I can only make a gross of 42,000 placing in top 3 players in the game. Subtract all resupply and net earning of 645 silver, 20645 if I pull off premium repair kit. Tier 5’s used to be the silver makers, especially with a silver bonus. 

But yes earn rates are all ‘correct’....

Yup they say its "correct" I guess based on the 6.0 update. It really seems like earn rates are all over the place, seems very different fro pre-6.0. I seen the other thread where they posted the match break down but that does not explain why silver earnings are so low It should not be so low on all these premium tanks but it is.

x BangDingOw x-x #65 Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:06 PM

Private

• Players
  • 54542 battles
C YA IN CROSSOUT

NorwegianGuy1-x #66 Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18207 battles

View PostKuhl MC-x, on 18 January 2021 - 11:54 PM, said:

Hmm, another week with no significant fixes, no reason to log in...

Well, your 410 battles in the last 30 days says you have found a reason several times

NorwegianGuy1-x #67 Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18207 battles

View PostBert Raccoon80-x, on 19 January 2021 - 05:15 PM, said:

Yup they say its "correct" I guess based on the 6.0 update. It really seems like earn rates are all over the place, seems very different fro pre-6.0. I seen the other thread where they posted the match break down but that does not explain why silver earnings are so low It should not be so low on all these premium tanks but it is.

The premium consumables are a gold/ silver eating monster. Have lost unknown amounts past month. Now std. consumables work again I'm earning again

elultimoavatar-p #68 Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22622 battles
  • [TRPRS]

View PostNorwegianGuy1-x, on 19 January 2021 - 09:09 PM, said:

Well, your 410 battles in the last 30 days says you have found a reason several times

how do you know?

elultimoavatar-p #69 Posted 20 January 2021 - 12:38 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22622 battles
  • [TRPRS]

View PostGEToff MyLawn52-x, on 19 January 2021 - 01:40 PM, said:

That's the way I see it as well.  A week off.  Will check again next week.

read this answer. wg parasites don't give a damn what users think

Created 6 hours ago Hello Tank Commander, Thank you for reaching out to Wargaming Player Support. We appreciate your patience with the extended response time. We are experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries from players. First of all, I hope this message finds you well. While we understand how difficult it may be to embrace newly introduced game features, please take into consideration that certain changes are necessary to further develop the game. Please note that many of these changes and improvements were influenced by the valuable feedback / suggestions from players. We appreciate any contribution to which you may provide in the form of constructive feedback to further develop the game overall in the future. Our Community Team will warmly welcome any valuable feedback here> Suggestions and Feedback | World of Tanks Console, As we have explained in our previous response, we are unable to reverse any transactions dealing with Free XP, please check our official article on which actions we can reverse or perform -> Exceptions policy If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Other helpful information can be checked here -> Player support. See you and good luck dominating the battlefield! Best regards,

giorgiotiger007-p #70 Posted 20 January 2021 - 07:40 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6560 battles
  • [SPQ_R]

Remove some vegetation, decrease guns precision.

For me now this are the things that makes the game annoying because everybody its camping.

Get shot by guns with 0.5 precision from 500m. Seeing Defenders and IS2s in the bushes behind TDs its just...:facepalm: 

i get used with new graphic changes.

GEToff MyLawn52-x #71 Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 32963 battles

View Postelultimoavatar-p, on 19 January 2021 - 06:38 PM, said:

read this answer. wg parasites don't give a damn what users think

Created 6 hours ago Hello Tank Commander, Thank you for reaching out to Wargaming Player Support. We appreciate your patience with the extended response time. We are experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries from players. First of all, I hope this message finds you well. While we understand how difficult it may be to embrace newly introduced game features, please take into consideration that certain changes are necessary to further develop the game. Please note that many of these changes and improvements were influenced by the valuable feedback / suggestions from players. We appreciate any contribution to which you may provide in the form of constructive feedback to further develop the game overall in the future. Our Community Team will warmly welcome any valuable feedback here> Suggestions and Feedback | World of Tanks Console, As we have explained in our previous response, we are unable to reverse any transactions dealing with Free XP, please check our official article on which actions we can reverse or perform -> Exceptions policy If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Other helpful information can be checked here -> Player support. See you and good luck dominating the battlefield! Best regards,

I am a skeptic when it comes to WG and I don't believe they value our feedback.  If they actually told us where the game was headed with ...I don't know...a road map, maybe I could put a little faith in WG but their actions prove that they really don't care what we want or think about the game. They give us a take it or leave it attitude.  Just look at all the threads and questions but they remain silent and the questions go unanswered.  It is very telling.

dtrickle-x #72 Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:06 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 25393 battles

when are the significant changes coming down the pipe?!

more maps, graphics improvements, UI revamp, etc.

fixing the earn rate on one tank? c'mon...... WTactual?

is this game going down the pipe?

no confidence in devs moving forward..... no plan to follow, dont know where we're headed.

is there a road map WG has laid out or are you just winging it?

some idea of the end game would be nice, 'cause right now you're just leading us around with empty promises and non-replies.

Edited by dtrickle-x, 21 January 2021 - 06:08 AM.

i loves bacon!! ..... and pancakes! mmmmmm, loves me some pancakes and bacon! 

amanwiththree-x #73 Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:39 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 36465 battles

I browse all the WOTC media outlets daily just looking for any interaction or plan for the future, every day that it doesn't happen your interest wanes along with your confidence.

Okay fixes have been done to an update that shouldn't even have been released in such a parlous state, and for that we are meant to be grateful I suppose.

And there's still over 70 known bugs.

The silence just makes them seem overwhelmed and ignorant of what is going on around them.

ilieboom-p #74 Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9841 battles
  • [T_M_1]
I came to the conclusion that nothing is being done for this game, it's a pity that something like this has happened to ruin a good game, now it's pathetic, to come with a sudden change and you don't want to fix the problems that people are asking for. I will take a break from this caricature of the game, much success in the future and the more critics you have and the more players to leave.

ilieboom-p #75 Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:51 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9841 battles
  • [T_M_1]
I came to the conclusion that nothing is being done for this game, it's a pity that something like this has happened to ruin a good game, now it's pathetic, to come with a sudden change and you don't want to fix the problems that people are asking for. I will take a break from this caricature of the game, much success in the future and the more critics you have and the more players to leave.

NorwegianGuy1-x #76 Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:50 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18207 battles

View Postelultimoavatar-p, on 19 January 2021 - 11:55 PM, said:

how do you know?

WotStars

BuStErMoO-x #77 Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:48 AM

Private

• Players
  • 35958 battles
  • [HI5]

I thought to myself.. 'let me have a butchers at the long awaited fixes/ updates'.

Erm.. Wow.. 

No comment could best describe what I think... Other than... Dang.. Seriously? Wow

Edited by BuStErMoO-x, 22 January 2021 - 12:56 AM.

x If Only x-x #78 Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:00 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 28849 battles
  • [IN]

View PostBibo1GerUk-x, on 19 January 2021 - 03:02 AM, said:

Don't blame the PR man, it's not his fault the others in WGC don't give a damn about elder players.

They probably just want the young, healthy customers with 20/20 vision and large disposable incomes ....

For most colour blind people it's there from birth and for some it's degenerative. It's NOT an old person's disability and it is a disability, serious enough to stop people getting certain jobs. Being a disability issue you'd think they would fix it. Well, apparently not.

Also tagged with Server, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users