• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

InSpiredWON-x #1 Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33575 battles
  • [ASYLM]

Greetings all,

I am looking for a new clan.  My last few clans have withered into nothingness.  My current clan, PZLTE, was very active a year ago or so but has since become inactive.  With that said, it is time to move on and make new friends.  I am looking for an active clan with members that paly consistently.  I prefer a larger clan.  I have played WoT for almost seven years and consider myself a consistently good player.  I trashed my stats early with crazy bad noob skills and did not take WoT seriously until about two years ago.  I have been digging myself out of the WN8 and Win Rate hole since.  I do play to win, so if you suck, don't contact me.  I want to run with competent good+ players.  I don't care about your personal life, problems, politics, or any other RL issues.  I just want to win games, have fun, and have some laughs.  WoT is really the only XBox game I play.  I'm in my 40's and prefer to play with my age group.  I am on most evenings but do take some short breaks.  Weekends are good too.  (NA server and Central Time zone) .  You can message me here or on XBox.  Thanks for you time.

cooliocory90954-x #2 Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26172 battles
  • [D12-2]

You can join d12-2

DarkArt 1982-x #3 Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:55 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 32874 battles
  • [-1]

View PostInSpiredWON-x, on 22 January 2021 - 02:55 PM, said:

Greetings all,

I am looking for a new clan.  My last few clans have withered into nothingness.  My current clan, PZLTE, was very active a year ago or so but has since become inactive.  With that said, it is time to move on and make new friends.  I am looking for an active clan with members that paly consistently.  I prefer a larger clan.  I have played WoT for almost seven years and consider myself a consistently good player.  I trashed my stats early with crazy bad noob skills and did not take WoT seriously until about two years ago.  I have been digging myself out of the WN8 and Win Rate hole since.  I do play to win, so if you suck, don't contact me.  I want to run with competent good+ players.  I don't care about your personal life, problems, politics, or any other RL issues.  I just want to win games, have fun, and have some laughs.  WoT is really the only XBox game I play.  I'm in my 40's and prefer to play with my age group.  I am on most evenings but do take some short breaks.  Weekends are good too.  (NA server and Central Time zone) .  You can message me here or on XBox.  Thanks for you time.

message me on xbox and look at our clan stats. We are small but active 

Xero M XTC-x #4 Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18610 battles

-Velocity-

I don't know anything about them other than I know they're recruiting (found me on wotstars apparently), their main focus is making it up the clan leaderboard, and are ranked 68th (on wotstars). Maybe worth sending the owner a message. Idk.

Edited by Xero M XTC-x, 22 January 2021 - 05:51 PM.

InSpiredWON-x #5 Posted 23 January 2021 - 12:15 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33575 battles
  • [ASYLM]
Thanks for the replies.

Also tagged with Clans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users